Uh, yes, sir.
14个吗 为什么这么多
14? Why so many?
我已经承认我违反你的规定了
I've already admitted that I broke your rule.
不是我的规定 Leslie
It's not my rule, Leslie.
是存在于任何政♥府♥的重要规定
It is an important rule that exists in every government.
上级和他们雇员间的浪漫关系
Romantic relationships between superiors and their employees
会导致诈欺 腐♥败♥ 和公♥款♥滥用
lead to fraud, corruption, and misuse of public funds.
你觉得我犯下了这些罪名吗
And you think I'm guilty of that?
我觉得你和Ben Wyatt的关系开始得比你所称要早
I think that you began your relationship with Ben Wyatt earlier than you're saying.
我相信你一定接受了特殊待遇
I believe that you certainly received special treatment,
我认为你甚至涉嫌行贿
and I think that you may even be guilty of bribery.
这些都不是事实
None of those things are true.
我会证明的 Traeger先生
And I will prove it, Mr. Traeger.
好的 休息十分钟
Okay, ten-minute break please.
给你 老板
Here you go, boss.
好的 伙计们
Okay, guys,
我们需要应对Chris针对我的每一项指控
we need to counter every charge that Chris has leveled against me.
Andy 我需要证据 - 这就去
Andy, I need evidence. - Got it!
等等 你不知道是什么证据
Wait! You don't know what evidence.
啊 是的 好 说吧
Ah, right on. Yes. Hit me.
我桌子旁边是一张女政♥治♥家的照片--Bella Abzug
Next to my desk is a picture of a female politician-- Bella Abzug.
Bella Abzug 纽约律师 众议员和妇女运动领袖
拿到照片背后粘着的钥匙
Get the key that's taped to the back of that picture.
打开我最下面的抽屉 里面有些文件--注意这里
It opens up my bottom desk drawer in there are some files-- pay attention.
你在看哪儿 看这里 注意这里
Where are you looking? Look here, focus here.
拿到那个抽屉里的文件
Get the files in the drawer,
然后把办公室所有文件盒子都拿过来
and then get all the file boxes in the office.
把文件放进抽屉 我们走
Put the files in the drawer. Let's go.
不 - 好 我跟他去 - 谢谢
No. - Okay, I'll go with him. - Thank you.
Ron Chris有14名证人
Ron, Chris has 14 witnesses.
我需要你和所有部门头聊聊
I need you to talk to all the department heads
找出谁要来作证
and find out who's gonna testify.
我不知道其他部门头的名字
I don't know the names of the other department heads.
我跟他去 认真的吗 跟这个办公室里的这些男人
I'll go with him. Seriously? With the men in this office?
Ann - 在
Ann? - Yeah?
我需要你每30秒跟我发短♥信♥说
I need you to text me every 30 seconds
一切都会很好 - 好的
that everything's gonna be okay. - Okay.
谢了 Ann
Thanks, Ann!
我违反了一条规定 我会接受温和的惩罚
I broke one rule, and I will accept a slap on the wrist.
但如果你坐着让你的名声被毁掉
But when you sit back and let your reputation be destroyed.
你在历史里的形象就是被冻住的妓♥女♥了
You go down in history as a frozen whore.
我会反抗的
I'm fighting.
嘿 我电脑拿来了 我搞定了
Hey, grab my computer. I'm all set.
很好 你下一个上 Ben怎么样 他伤心吗
Great. You're up next. How is Ben? Is he sad?
你需要让他振作 Ann - Ben没事
You need to cheer him up, Ann. - Ben is fine.
他说他很抱歉不在这里
He says he's sorry he's not in here.
他说看着那个怪物
He said to look at the monster.
我希望你知道这是什么意思
I'm hoping you know what that means.
有谣言说Chris有个关键证人
There's a rumor going around that Chris has a killer witness.
怎么 为什么 不可理喻啊
How? Why? That makes no sense.
没有关键证人 因为我们什么都没做错--
There's no killer witness, because we didn't do anything wrong--
除非有人准备说谎或者诋毁我们
unless someone's planning to lie or slander us.
好吧 安全起见 找到那是谁 让他闭嘴
Okay, just to be safe, find out who it is and silence him.
乐意效劳 - 等等 让我说清楚
With pleasure. - Wait. Let me make it clear.
不用让他闭嘴 保证他不能说话就行
Don't silence him. Just make sure he can't talk.
好的 我们继续
Okay, we're back.
请清场
Clear this chamber, please.
Perkins女士 Chris Traeger问到
Ms. Perkins, Chris Traeger has questioned
我和Ben Wyatt的关系是何时开始的
when my relationship with Ben Wyatt began.
我想引导你打开收件箱找到一封标题为"耶"的邮件
I'd like to direct you to your inbox and specifically an email entitled "yay".
那是Y-A然后18个Y 和44个感叹号♥
That's Y-A and 18 "Y"s and 44 exclamation points.
是的 这是一封来自你的邮件
Yes, it is an email from you.
哦 还有个附件呢
Oh, and there's an attachment.
嗯 有意思
Mm. Intriguing.
请你能播放一下这个附件吗
Could you play the attachment, please?
当然
Sure.
在一个濒临金融崩溃的世界里...
In a world on the brink of financial meltdown...
在一个非同寻常的小镇...
In a town unlike any other...
一个有着帅脸的可爱男人
An adorable man with a cute face
和未来的美国总统--
and the future president of the United States--
什么--
what?--
从作为朋友
went from being friends
变成了更 多 更 多
to being so much more.
Ann Ben和我昨晚在一起了 啊
Ann! Ben and I hooked up last night! Aah!
而且我学会了用iMovie
And I learned how to use iMovie.
打给我 拜
Call me later! Bye!
所以你收到这份邮件的日期是
So what was the date you received that email?
呃 5月12日 - 5月12日...
Uh, May 12th. - May 12th...
我们从Indianapolis返回的第二天
The day after we returned from Indianapolis.
Haverford先生 你认为Leslie Knope是一名好雇员吗
Mr. Haverford, would you consider Leslie Knope a good employee?
Tom Ford在Gucci扭转了乾坤吗
Did Tom Ford turn around the House of Gucci?
我不知道 但我假设是的
I do not know, but I'll assume that that is a yes.
你们做了多久的爱人
How long were you two lovers?
你说什么 - 哦 天哪
Excuse me? - Oh, God.
去年三月 我撞见了Leslie Knope和Tom Haverford
Last march, I witnessed Leslie Knope and Tom Haverford
S03E10 Soulmates
激♥情♥而又温柔的一吻
engaged in a passionate yet tender kiss.
看起来Knope女士有与同事牵连的先例
It seems that Ms. Knope has a pattern of becoming involved with her co-workers.
Tom 请告诉委员会为何我们在接吻
Tom, will you please tell the committee why we were kissing?
一个在线约会网站随机配对了我们俩
An online dating site randomly paired us up.
所以 作为玩笑 我觉得假装你和我在约会会很好玩
So, as a joke, I thought it would be funny to pretend you and I were dating.
然后你亲了我 以开玩笑的方式...
And then you kissed me as a joke...
来让我闭嘴
To shut me up.
但我们此后没再有任何浪漫的接触
But we never had any other romantic contact after that.
不 那就像是和我姐姐的老阿姨约会
No, that would be like dating my older sister's elderly aunt.
不 不会
No, it wouldn't.
嗯 我们折腾了几个小时
Well, we've been at it for hours.
我确实和几个名誉见证人都有点问题
And I did have some problem with my character witnesses.
我不知道为什么Leslie Knope受到审判
I don't know why Leslie Knope's on trial.
是Ethel Beavers干的
Ethel Beavers did it!
Beavers干的 - 坐下
Beavers did it! - Sit down.
我要自己蔑视法庭的规定
I will hold myself in contempt of the court!
这是跟笔记本电脑有关的吗 我没打算偷的
Is this about the laptop? I didn't mean to steal it.
我带回家 然后我放空了 我忘记了
I took it home, and I spaced. I forgot.
我会拿回来的
I'm gonna bring it back.
完全能用 但我在键盘上撒了意面
It totally works, but I got spaghetti in the keyboard.
什么笔记本
What laptop?
反对
Objection.
但除此之外 我觉得我赢了
But other than that, I think I'm winning.
我驳斥了迄今为止Chris的每一条指控
I've refuted every one of Chris' claims so far.
我这里有一张Pawnee超级套房♥汽车旅馆的收据
I have here a receipt from Pawnee Supersuites Motel.
Leslie Knope将这张收据申请了报销
Leslie Knope submitted that receipt for reimbursement.
纳税人的钱不是用来花在浪漫之旅上的
Taxpayers' money is not meant to be spent on a romantic getaway.
Donna 你能描述一下那晚你看到我们时我们穿着什么吗
Donna, will you please describe what we were wearing the evening you saw us?
嗯 卡其裤和带领扣的衬衫--
Um, khakis and button-down shirts--
你们基本的白人服装
your basic white people clothes.
当你走进房♥间的时候 看起来像什么
And when you walked into the room, what did it look like?
看起来发生了任何浪漫的事情吗
Did it look like anything romantic had happened?
哦 才没有呢
Oh, hell, no.
我也糟蹋过不少酒店房♥间了
I have ruined my share of hotel rooms,
相信我 那个房♥间里没有发生性相关的事情
and trust me, nothing sexual happened in that room.
看起来有点像是个办公室
It kind of looked like an office.
可能是因为它就是个办公室
Maybe because it was an office.
市政厅在烟熏消毒
City Hall was being fumigated,
我们需要熬夜加班
and we need to pull an all-nighter.
唯一被蹂躏过的
The only thing that was ravaged
是Donna早前拿来的联邦拨款提案
were these federal grant proposals that Donna had dropped off earlier.
我看过超过200集的《法律与秩序》
I've seen over 200 episodes of Law & Order,
现在终于得到大回报了
and it's paying off big-time.
顺便说 我们拿到了拨垮--
And by the way, we got the gramps--
拨款 天 哦
grants. God! Oh.
本来会是个太棒的瞬间的
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表