好了 各位 重 大新闻
Okay, everybody. Big, big news.
Leslie 你愿意代劳吗
Leslie, would you like to do the honors?
不 我觉得你该宣布这个新闻
No, I think you should deliver the news.
是啊 但你是候选人啊
Yeah, but you're the candidate.
是啊 但你是才华横溢的竞选经理啊
Yeah, but you're the brilliant campaign manager.
但你是最可爱的
But you're the cutest.
我爱你 - 我也爱你
I love you. - I love you, too.
嘿 你们是要跟我们说什么吗
Hey. Were you going to tell us something?
对 - 哦 是的
Right. - Oh, yeah.
最新民调显示我们只落后Bobby Newport两个百分点了
The latest poll has us only two points behind Bobby Newport.
两个百分点
Two points!
我知道 伙计们 我们只剩下一天来弥补差距
I know. You guys, we only have one more day to close the gap,
而我们要登上Knope号♥ 在单次竞选闪电战中做到
and we are gonna do so in a one-time campaign blitz aboard the SS Knope.
这将是接下来24小时里我们的家
This is going to be our home for the next 24 hours.
而如果我们赢了 理想情况下 这会是Ben和我共享的永久的家
And if we win, hopefully, it will be the home that Ben and I share forever.
呃 啥 - 就是我有的一个主意
Uh, what? - It was just an idea I had.
我们不必做的 无所谓 我们可以再聊
We don't have to do it. Whatever. We can talk about it.
好了 我们走
Okay. Here we go.
我们已经走这么远了 我太想要这个了 我已经可以感受到了
We've come so far. I want this so bad, I can taste it.
但我闭上双眼 我可以想象
When I close my eyes, I can picture
我宣誓入职时的相机闪光灯
the flash of the cameras at my swearing-in.
而我也可以听到我宣读誓言时的掌声
And I can hear the sound of the applause when I take my oath.
而我能看见 在人群里
And I can see, in the crowd,
奥巴马总统在对我微笑
President Obama smiling at me.
他赶上了 我还觉得他不会来 但他赶上了
He made it. I didn't think he would come, but he made it.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第21集
第4季 第21集
几天前 在Pawnee市中心的一场常规竞选活动中
A few days ago, on a routine campaign stop in downtown Pawnee,
一位Leslie Knope 暂停 被攻击了...
one Leslie Knope, pause, was attacked...
播放-
Play-
被一块馅饼
By a pie.
幸运的是 它只打到了Jerry 所以没有造成任何伤害
Luckily, it only hit Jerry, so no damage was done.
播放 我们唯一拥有的证据是一段视频...暂停
Play. The only evidence we have is the video shot by... Pause.
拍摄者 我的老婆 April Ludgate
My wife, April Ludgate.
这是Bert Macklin迄今最重大的任务
This is Bert Macklin's greatest assignment yet.
如果你在看着 犯人...
If you are watching, perpetrator...
你要知道你依然在逃
Just know that you are still at large.
好的 听好了 乡亲们 我们这里有个安全状况
Okay, listen up, folks. We have a security situation here.
你们知道 我们到达地点的时候
As you know, when we reach the location,
我会实施一次安全清扫
I will be conducting a security sweep.
还有 从现在开始 我们要使用秘密代号♥了
Also, from now on, we'll be using code names.
你们可以称呼我为 "雄鹰一号♥"
You can address me as Eagle One.
Ann 秘密代号♥ "去过上过"
Ann, code name, Been There, Done That.
April是"现在正在上"
April is Currently Doing That.
Donna是"梦里发生过一次"
Donna is It Happened Once in a Dream.
Chris 秘密代号♥ "如果非要选个男的"
Chris, code name, If I Had to Pick a Dude.
Ben是...
Ben is...
"雄鹰二号♥"
Eagle Two.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
不 拜托 别啊
No, please. Come on.
我们有个问题了
We have a problem.
我们明天租来接老年市民们去投票点的小客车
The vans we rented to take senior citizens to the polls tomorrow
现在 原话是 "不可用了"
are now, quote, "No longer available."
啥 我以为我们锁定那些车子已经是 一周前的事情了啊
What? I thought we locked those vans down, like, a week ago.
是啊 我们很努力让那些老年人回到我们这边
Yeah, we worked really hard to get those seniors back on our side
在那次坡道惨败之后 我真的需要他们的选票
after that ramp debacle. I really need their votes.
好吧 这种问题总是会最后时刻冒出来的
Okay, last second problems like this always crop up.
但我们队伍能够解决的 对吧
But the team can handle it, right?
对的 - 是的
Right. - Yes.
好的 那 Tom 去那边把车子搞回来
Okay, so, Tom, go down there and get those vans back.
我会用上我传说中的Haverford魅力的
I'll use my legendary Haverford charm.
我完全信任你
I have total faith in you.
带上Donna一起 Ron 你也去
Take Donna with you. Ron, you go, too.
April 你是一个非常聪慧 悟性强的年轻女性
April, you are a very intelligent and savvy young woman.
我不把你只当做小差使
I do not think of you as just a gofer.
但现在 我需要你给我买♥♥一杯三份浓咖啡 加八个糖
But right now, I need you to get me a triple espresso with eight sugars.
好
Okay.
我来吧 我去 我要去
I'm on it. I'll go. I'm going.
拜托 我可以去的 我不介意
Please, I can go. I don't mind.
比第一百万次听她的游说演讲要好吧
It's better than listening to her stump speech for a millionth time.
不 我愿意去 我必须去 我需要去 再见
No. I will do it. I have to do it. I need to do it. Goodbye.
今年对我来说是艰难的一年 在感情上
This has been a difficult year for me, romantically.
Millicent Gergich Ann Perkins Andy的教授
Millicent Gergich, Ann Perkins, Andy's professor.
很多的失望
Lots of disappointment.
但如果我让身体动起来 让头脑始终被占用
But if I keep my body moving and my mind occupied at all times,
我可以避免落入绝望的无底深坑里
I will avoid falling into a bottomless pit of despair.
女士们先生们 请热烈欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome
伟大Pawnee市的下一位市议员 Leslie Knope
the next City Councilor of the great city of Pawnee, Leslie Knope.
这是"雄鹰一号♥" "去过上过"正在离开讲台
This is Eagle One. Been There, Done That is leaving the stage.
"说我没想过就是撒谎"已经就位
I'd Be Lying If I Said I Hadn't Thought About It is in position.
我们想要的城市是怎么样的
What do we want for our city?
我来告诉你我想要的
I'll tell you what I want.
我想要更好的学校
I want better schools.
我想要更干净的街道
I want cleaner streets.
我想要驱逐Detweiler广场的暴♥力♥鹅群
I want to expel the violent gangs of geese in Detweiler Square.
而我终将消灭这个城市的图书馆
And I will finally eliminate this city's libraries.
在过去几周里 我们把这场竞选
In the last few weeks, we've turned this campaign
变成了顺畅运转的机器
into a well-oiled machine.
Leslie的竞选演讲每次的长度都是10分40秒
Leslie's stump speech is 10 minutes and 40 seconds every time.
来 看看这个
Here, check this out.
会传来一阵大笑 就是现在
There will be a big laugh right now.
而现在 是两秒钟尴尬的沉默
And now, a two-second awkward silence
因为Leslie在模仿影星Rodney Dangerfield
after Leslie does her Rodney Dangerfield impression.
我跟你说啊 这些鹅对我完全不尊重
I tell you, these geese don't give me no respect.
一点都不尊重
No respect at all.
她每次都坚持尝试 但永远不管用
She insists on trying it every time, and it never works.
但剩下的演讲 精彩绝伦
But the rest of the speech, fantastic.
当我在建造公园
When I was building parks,
帮助社区 以及组织丰收节的时候
helping the community and putting together the Harvest Festival,
Bobby在哪呢
where was Bobby?
他和他的父亲 Nick Newport
He and his father, Nick Newport,
在为了他们自己的利益剥削这个城市
were exploiting this city for their personal gain.
吃着他们管家送到嘴边的糖果
Eating candy fed to them by their butler.
是这个镇勤劳人♥民♥亲手做成的糖果
Candy that was made by the hardworking people of this town.
你们值得更多的
You deserve more.
这是最棒的部分 看看她说这句话之后是什么样
Here's the best part. Watch what happens when she says,
"我们一起 可以建设一个更好的Pawnee"
"Together, we can build a better Pawnee."
Gloria Estefan - Get on Your Feet
站稳你的脚跟
Get on your feet
站起来让它发生
Get up and make it happen
站稳你的脚跟
Get on your feet
所有人都说他们在乎那些议题
Everybody says they care about the issues,
但一天结束之时 任何人真心想要的
but at the end of the day, all anyone really wants
就是从大炮里射出的免费衣服
is free clothing shot at them from a cannon.
我盯着这块板子好几天了
I've been staring at this board for days.
我离真♥相♥已经很近了
I'm so close to putting it together.
肯定有什么我们没注意的东西
There's got to be something we missed.
嗯 我们再过一遍
Well, let's go over this again.
视频显示馅饼从高处飞来
The video shows that the pie came from a high angle.
所以 它可能打到你脸的方式...
So, it would have hit your face...
是这样
Like this.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
别闭眼睛
Don't close your eyes.
不 不 实际上是更高的地方
No. No, it actually was from up higher.
这样感觉对吗 - 是的
Is that about right? - Yeah.
很好 把自己收拾干净 我们再来一遍
Good. Clean yourself up. Let's do this again.
我以为这是显然的
I assumed this was obvious,
但在以后 我希望
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表