Okay, yeah, I think I'm gonna go.
我--好吧 - 可以吗
I--okay. - All right?
哦 我的天哪 - 怎么
Oh, my God! - What?
我忘了我有个东西需要给你看 - 哦
I forgot I have a thing I need to show you. - Oh.
我需要现在带你去 它太棒了
I need to bring you there right now it's so amazing.
它会把你吓坏的
It's going to freak you out.
它是 嗯 我们需要开车去看的 所以我们去吧
It's, uh, it's something that we need to get in my car and go to, so let's do that.
好吧 - 来吧
Okay. - Come on.
Leslie 你要去哪
Leslie, where are you going?
我要和Ben去那个我跟你讲过的事情
I'm going to the thing that I told you about with Ben.
别剧透 Ann 她之前去过了
No spoilers, Ann. She's been there before.
我们走 - 好
Let's go. - Okay.
怎么啦 怎么啦
What's up, what's up?
你们今晚玩得开心吗
Are you guys having a good time tonight?
我觉得我们得进入下一个层次了
I think we've gotta take things to the next level.
鼓点声起
Drum line, hit it!
我们已经走过这条街了
We've already been down this street.
就是好奇 你最喜欢去的地方是哪儿来着
Just out of curiosity, where's your favorite place to go like ever?
嗯 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
Tom的聚会听起来会很好玩
Tom's party sounded kind of fun.
我们到了 我们到这个特别的地方了
Here we are! We're at the special place!
嗯 我们到了 你觉得如何
Well, here we are. What do you think?
你要谋杀我然后把我埋在这个加油站吗
Are you gonna murder me and bury me at this gas station?
不 这是个很棒的加油站
No, this is a great gas station.
滚石乐队主唱
这个加油站曾经的主人是...Mick Jagger
This gas station was owned by... Mick Jagger.
啊哈
Aha.
我在为书做研究时看到了一些财务记录
I came across some financial records when I was doing some research for my book,
这个加油站曾被M. Jagger所有
and this gas station was owned by an M. Jagger,
一开始我以为是个女人
which at first I thought was a woman.
可能叫Meg还是啥 但
Maybe Meg or something, but
我觉得最有可能的解释
I think the most likely explanation
是传说中的滚石乐队主唱Mick Jagger
is that legendary Rolling Stones front man Mick Jagger
在1951至1958年间拥有这个加油站
owned this gas station from 1951 to 1958.
在他八岁的时候 - 是的
When he was eight. - Yeah.
我知道你是财务记录的大粉丝 所以...
And I just knew you are a big fan of financial records, so...
不用谢
you're welcome.
我知道你在干什么 Leslie
I know what you're doing, Leslie.
我在给你展示摇滚历史的一部分
I'm showing you a part of Rock and Roll history.
你--你不能这么做 你知道我们分手了
You--you can't do this. You know we broke up.
而我有点觉得我们不能...
And I kind of feel like we shouldn't...
一起相处 单独的那种
Hang out together, just the two of us.
因为每次我们这样 就让一切更难受
Because every time we do, it just makes it harder.
你知道吗
You know?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
这条会让我被捕
This one will get me arrested.
这另一条不可能
And this other one is impossible,
美国歌♥手 吉他手
因为我们需要Eddie Vedder和一台时空机器
because we need Eddie Vedder and a time machine.
我觉得我们做完列表上所有实际能做的事情了 所以...
I think we've done everything on the list that we can actually do, so...
真的吗 - 是啊 我是说...就这样了
Really? - Yeah, I mean... this is it.
那这个呢
What about this?
我的天 那会很棒的
Oh, my God, that would be awesome.
这不可能 - 不 它可能
It's impossible. - No, it isn't.
我们账户里有一千块
We have $1,000 in our bank account,
我们年轻而不负责
and we're young and irresponsible.
我是说 我们的车可能会坏掉
I mean, our car would break down.
我们不可能到那里的
There's no way we could even get there.
那我就偷我爸的车
So I'll steal my dad's car.
你看 这是个愚蠢的主意 但在这一刻
Look, this is a stupid idea, but right at this exact second,
我们有足够的动力去做一件傻事
we have enough momentum to do something stupid
在我们意识到有多傻之前
before we realize how stupid it is.
你完全是对的 不用考虑 只要犯傻
You are absolutely right. No thinking, just stupid.
是的
Yes!
佛教♥徒♥们觉得人类不太可能返生成人类
Buddhists feel that human beings are unlikely to be reincarnated as human beings.
所以转世的问题是你可能会重生为一块椒盐饼干
So the problem with reincarnation is that you could be reborn as a pretzel.
或者一把管钳
Or a socket wrench.
Ron 如果你要转世的话 你想当什么呢
Ron, if you could be reincarnated, what would you like to be?
实际上管钳听起来就挺不错的
Socket wrench sounds pretty good, actually.
我觉得相信转世的危险
I think the danger in believing in reincarnation
就在于你花了太多时间试着思考
is that you spend so much time trying to figure out
你来世会变成什么
what you're going to be in the next lifetime
然后你就忘了享受今生
that you forget to enjoy the one you're in now.
Ann Perkins...那也太美了
Ann Perkins... that was beautiful.
我们去那个Tom举办的聚会吧
Let's go to that party that Tom's having.
在今生多享受一点
Have some fun in this life.
听起来不错
Sounds good!
等等 我想换个答案
Wait. I wanna change my answer.
我选择剥线钳
I'll go with bolt cutters.
可能你会转世为一个好一点的舞者
Maybe you'll be reincarnated into a good dancer.
Ann Perkins 你损我啊 我爱这样
Ann Perkins, you zinged me. I love that!
Tommy 这是我去过最好的聚会
Tommy, this is the best party I've ever been to.
我不只是这么说而已
And I'm not just saying that.
真的 TT 想想啊 哥们
For real, T.T., think about it, man.
鼓点 个性化礼物袋 老虎
Drum lines, personalized gift bags, tigers.
确实挺棒的 但是不完美
It's pretty great. But it's not perfect.
我是说 贝克汉姆可没来
I mean, David Beckham didn't show up.
你知道那是遥不可及的
You knew that was a long shot.
实话说 这就很完美了
Honestly, this is perfect.
我猜
I guess.
Tom
Tom.
嘿 Lucy 你在这儿干嘛呢
Hey, Lucy, what are you doing here?
Jean-Ralphio联♥系♥我 告诉我
Jean-Ralphio called me and told me
今天是个我该来的特别场合
that this was a very special occasion and I should come down.
看到你挺高兴的
It's nice to see you.
是啊 也很高兴见到你
Yeah, good to see you too.
想去跳舞吗
Want to go dance?
当然 当然 呃 稍等一下
Yeah, yeah! Uh, give me a minute.
好
Okay.
不敢相信你居然为了我联♥系♥她
I can't believe you called her for me.
这真的很好了 哥们 真的
That's really nice of you, man, for real.
谢谢
Thanks.
不不不 谢谢你
No, no, no, thank you.
我是说一切
I mean for everything.
我实际上忘了他俩约会过
I actually forgot they ever dated.
我还想上那个呢
I was trying to hit that.
黎明将近
Dawn is nigh!
测量者Zorp走近
Zorp the surveyor approaches,
所有地球的债将还回宇宙生命的最初源头
and all earthly debts will be repaid to the original source of life in the universe.
最后一轮甜甜圈
Last call for doughnuts.
如果世界真的结束了你会做什么
What would you do if the world was really gonna end?
我会回家 喝点威士忌
I'd go home, drink some whisky.
然后我去看我的前妻们
Then I'd go see my ex-wives.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
我想用自己的眼睛看到她们看见自己滚烫的结局
I wanna watch them meet their fiery end with my own eyes.
你会做什么呢
What would you do?
我能跟你说件私人事情吗
Can I speak with you about a personal matter?
通常来说 不行
Normally, no.
但...看在人类存在只剩下20分钟的份上...
But... given there's only 20 minutes until the end of human existence...
也不行
Also, no.
我今晚真的失去理性
I lost my mind tonight.
我试着搞砸Ben和其他人约会的可能性
I tried to screw up even the potential of Ben dating someone else.
你没听到我说不了吗
Did you not hear me when I said no?
哦 我们分手是因为我
Oh, we broke up because of me.
但我得告诉你 Ron...
But I have to tell you, Ron...
如果世界明天毁灭了
If the world was ending tomorrow,
我想和他在一起
I'd want to be with him.
嗯 那挺意味深长的
Well, that's significant.
问题是 Leslie 世界明天不会毁灭
Problem is, Leslie, the world's not ending tomorrow.
太阳会从那边升起
The sun's gonna rise right over there.
就会是个正常的周五
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表