Andy, if it wasn't for you and April,
冠军可能还在收留所里呢
Champion would still be back at the pound.
你给了他一个家 那也太棒了
You gave him a home. That's amazing.
而他就是你的狗
And he's your dog.
如果你就叫他的名字 他会来找你的
If you just call out his name, he will come to you.
啥--不 他不会的 因为我试过了 不管用
What--no, he won't 'cause I've been trying it, and it didn't work.
我想他喜欢你的音乐
I think he likes your music.
要不给他唱歌♥吧
Why don't you sing to him?
真的吗 我没带吉他
Really? I don't have my guitar.
我一般-- - 来嘛
I usually-- - Come on.
我没吉他感觉很赤♥裸♥ 好吧
I feel naked without it, okay.
*冠军啊 你走丢啦*
♪ Champion, you're lost ♪
*很快就能找到你*
♪ and soon you'll be found ♪
*我从收留所救出了你*
♪ I rescued you from the pound, ♪
*什么什么的 哦神啊*
♪ something something ♪ ♪ oh man ♪
*从地上*
♪ on the ground ♪
*从这出去吧*
♪ get on out of here ♪
冠军
Champion!
冠军 嘿
Champion, hey!
哦 伙计 你回来啦
Oh, buddy, you came back.
你顺着我的声音找回来了
You came back to my voice.
狗哨
Dog whistle.
April 醒醒 - Jerry来了
April, wake up. - Jerry's here.
April
April.
April - 嘿
April. - Hey.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你为啥拥着她啊 我把你俩分手了啊
Why is your arm around her? I broke you up.
嗯 我们又复合了 因为你说的话
Well, we got back together again 'cause of what you said.
什么意思啊 我啥也没说啊
What do you mean? I didn't say anything.
是啊 我们把你弄上♥床♥的时候
Yeah, when we were carrying you to bed,
你正确指出我们吵的事情很蠢
you correctly pointed out that we were arguing about stuff that was stupid,
所以我们就聊开了
and so we talked it out.
然后我道了歉 他也道了歉
And I apologized, and he apologized.
而现在一切都很好了
and now everything's great.
谢谢 - 别啊
Thanks. - No.
我喝醉了 别听我的 别啊
I'm drunk. Don't listen to me, no.
外面见 - 别啊
See you out there. - No.
哇 谢谢了 伙计们 这也太--
Whoa, thanks, guys. This is really--
这也太好了
this is really great.
好的 我想让所有人轮流讲他们最喜欢的Jerry故事
Okay, I want everyone to go around and tell their favorite Jerry story.
一个正面的
A positive one.
谁先来
Who's first?
Jerry 今天是你的生日
Jerry, today is your birthday,
但这是关于更重要的事情
but it's about much more than that.
这也是Ann和我复合的日子
It's also about Ann and I getting back together
重新做Pawnee最靓的情侣
and being the hottest couple in Pawnee.
我也想宣布我们正式的情侣混称
I'd also like to announce our official relationship mash-up name.
叫做"Tan" 敬Tan
It's "Tan." To Tan.
我想宣布Tan这个名字正式结束了
I would like to announce that the name Tan is officially over.
敬Tan的结束
To the end of Tan.
那就是Haverkins了 - 好的 Donna
Haverkins it is. - Okay, Donna?
我想强调一下尽管第7条规则说
I would like to address the fact that rule number seven says,
"禁止宠物" 但我的客厅里还是有一只三腿的动物
"no pets," and yet there is a three-legged animal in my living room.
好吧 Ron
Okay, Ron.
Jerry的工作经常是胜任的
Jerry's work is often adequate.
我来吧
I'll go.
Jerry有个老婆和三个美丽的女儿 一个充实的生活
Jerry has a wife and three beautiful daughters-- a full life--
那就很棒
and that's amazing.
April和Andy有冠军 那也很棒
April and Andy have Champion, and that's amazing.
我有个住在伦敦的继兄弟
I have a stepbrother who lives in London
还有2.8%的体脂率
and 2.8% body fat.
伙计们...伙计们...
Guys... guys...
我要怎么做啊
What do I do?
我觉得 她已经睡着了
I mean, she's asleep.
你可能就该坐在这别动了
You probably should just sit there and not move.
她真的很累了 几个小时就好
She's really tired. Just a few hours.
几个小时吗
Few hours?
这是我们全部的鸡蛋了吗
Is this all the eggs we have?
是啊 你在做什么啊
Yes. What are you making?
鸡蛋
Eggs.
Leslie - 惊喜哦
Leslie. - Surprise!
哦天啊 发生什么了
Oh, God. What happened?
嗯 你昨晚和Jerry一起睡了
Well, you slept with Jerry last night.
不 我在计划Jerry的早间惊喜派对
No, I was planning Jerry's morning surprise party.
早间惊喜派对总是最好的 我们开始
Morning surprise parties are always the best. Let's get going.
我泡了点咖啡
I made some coffee.
我们出去走走
Let's go for a walk.
我现在正式坚持你休假
I now officially insist that you take a sabbatical.
不 不 - 让我说完
No, no. - Let me finish.
我曾经在金属片工厂工作
I used to work in a sheet metal factory,
但制革厂来了份工作
but then a job came along at the tannery.
工作时长更好 我也能拿工资
The hours were better, and I would get paid.
而且我能有机会用处理
Also I'd have the chance to work with leather
在牛身上和扒下来之后的皮革
both before and after it was on the cow,
而这一直都是我的梦想
which had always been a dream of mine.
我不想放弃金属片厂的工作
I didn't want to give up my sheet metal job,
所以我试着做两份工同时读完中学
so I tried to do both jobs and finish middle school.
你当时多大
How old were you?
11岁
11.
重点是 我太累了
The point is, I was so tired,
我试着用皮革锥刺穿八号♥铝箔
I tried to puncture an eight-gauge aluminum foil with a leather awl.
哇 - 我学到了一课
Wow. - I learned a lesson.
永不半力做两件事
Never half-ass two things.
全力做一件事
Whole-ass one thing.
所以如果你想赢得那个位置--
So if you want to win that seat--
我确实想
Which I do.
那就100%托付自己
Then commit yourself 100%.
休假吧
Take a sabbatical.
我压缩到每周10个工时
I will cut back to 10 hours a week.
成交
Deal.
15 - 10
15. - 10.
成交
Deal.
呃 不敢相信我居然让他们复合了
Ugh, I can't believe I got them back together.
现在他们总要找我聊事情了
Now they're always gonna want to come talk to me about stuff.
呃 是件好事啊 宝
Eh, that's a good thing, babe.
他们想跟你聊 因为你对他们很重要
They want to talk to you because you're important to them.
是的 但我讨厌他们
Yes, but I hate them.
我知道你讨厌 亲爱的
I know you do, sweetheart.
哦 嘿 呃 顺便一说 我觉得Chris太寂寞了
Oh, hey, uh, by the way, I think that Chris is lonely,
所以我告诉他随时都能借用冠军
so I told him he could borrow Champion whenever.
Andy 他在亲我呢 - 喔
Andy, he's kissing me. - Aww.
Jerry 我想说我很抱歉搞砸你的生日派对
Jerry, I wanted to say I'm sorry that I screwed up your birthday party.
哦 没事的 - 但我们所有人凑了钱
Oh, that's okay. - But we all pitched in.
我们要送你和Gayle去一家早餐旅馆 就在世界上你最爱的地方
And we are sending you and Gayle to a B&B in your favorite place in the world.
Muncie吗
Muncie?
惊人的是 是的 印第安纳的Muncie
Amazingly, yes. Muncie, Indiana.
喔 谢谢了 伙计们 真的很贵的
Aw, thank you, guys. It was really expensive.
哦 竞选 - 接吧
Oh, campaign. - Take it.
我是Leslie
This is Leslie.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表