Bribing someone to hide a sexcapade--
我可以自豪地称你为朋友啊
I'm proud to call you a friend.
而我一直都喜欢你
And I always liked you.
好的 我们回来了
Okay, we're back.
请清场
Clear the chamber, please.
我觉得我要被开除了 Ron
I think I'm about to get fired, Ron.
Knope女士 如果你没有反对意见
Ms. Knope, unless you have any objections,
我们就结束这场调查 进入到惩罚阶段
we'll be ending this investigation and moving on to the punishment phase.
我没有反对意见
I have no objections.
我们特此传达审判结果
We hereby hand down the following judgment.
你会被带薪停职两周
You will be suspended for two weeks with pay.
只有两周吗 - 正确
Just two weeks? - Correct.
调查就此结束
This concludes the investigation.
我以为我会被开除的
I thought I was gonna get fired.
我应该被开除 为什么我没被开除
I should've gotten fired. Why didn't I get fired?
Ben请求和委员会私下见面
Ben asked for a private meeting with the committee,
然后他承担了贿赂的全部责任
and he took full responsibility for the bribe
并立即辞职
and resigned, effective immediately.
什么 等等 等等
What? Wait. Hang on.
你不能让他辞职啊
You can't let him resign.
我试着说服他 但是...
I tried to talk him out of it, but...
他心意已定
His mind was made up.
你看 我的工作是保护政♥府♥不受诈欺和腐♥败♥的破坏
Look, my job is to protect the government from fraud and corruption.
我只是在做自己的工作
I was just doing my job.
我希望你能理解
I hope that you can understand that.
我理解
I do.
我真的理解
Honestly, I do.
因为你的行为伤害到了我的核心
'Cause your actions wounded me to my core,
这不容易 因为我锻炼的大部分
which is not easy since the bulk of my workouts
都集中于核心肌群
are focused on core strengthening.
但我们会熬过去的 你是...
But we will get through this. You are...
一个出色的政♥府♥雇员
An excellent government employee.
更重要的是
And more importantly,
你是我见过唯一一个值得作为Ben女朋友的人
you're the only person I've ever met who's worthy of being Ben's girlfriend.
我希望真是这样
I hope that's true.
你知道 Ben和我的那次会面--
You know, the meeting that Ben and I had--
是记录在案的
it's on the record.
你应该看看记录的最后一页
You should take a look at the last page of the transcript.
"Wyatt先生说 Chris 看在上帝的份上
"Mr. Wyatt: Chris, for God's sake,
"你能不要一直跳吗"
"would you mind not jumping for a while?"
Traeger先生说 "抱歉 Ben 但是..."
Mr. Traeger: "Sorry, Ben, but..."
这是我对抗抑郁的方式
This is how I fight depression.
好吧 行 我停下
Okay, fine. I'll stop.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的 所以你准备好立即辞职
Okay, so you are prepared to resign, effective immediately,
然后承担所有Li'l Sebastian哀悼仪式上发生事件的责任
and take full responsibility for all the events that transpired at Li'l Sebastian's memorial.
"Wyatt先生说 是这样的" - 是这样的
"Mr. Wyatt: That is correct." - That is correct.
"Traeger先生说 好的 行
"Mr. Traeger: Okay, fine.
"这让我比想象中的人类极限更悲伤
"This makes me sadder than I previously thought humanly possible,
但我接受你的辞职
but I accept your resignation.
我能问你个问题吗"
Can I ask you one more question?"
所有的这些--这些偷偷摸摸
Was all of this-- all the sneaking around,
丑闻 丢掉工作--
the scandal, losing your job--
值得吗
Was it worth it?
是的
Yes.
值得
It was.
"因为我爱Leslie 我想和她在一起
"Because I love Leslie. I want to be with her.
"而我不想再隐藏对她的感觉了
"And I don't want to hide the way I feel about her anymore.
"所以 是的 确实值得
"So, yeah, it was worth it,
"因为我爱上了Leslie Knope
"because I'm in love with Leslie Knope.
"Traeger先生说 那真是美好
"Mr. Traeger: That was beautiful.
"我真的在一边哭一边跳
"I'm literally crying and jumping.
"哭泣声 哭泣声 擤鼻子
"Crying noise, crying noise, nose blow.
"Wyatt先生说 会没事的
"Mr. Wyatt: It's gonna be okay.
Traeger先生说 ...
Mr. Traeger:..."
哦
Oh.
那就释放出来吧 我猜
Let it out, I guess.
"记录结束"
"End transcript."
嗨 亲爱的 你今天怎么样
Hi, honey, how was your day?
哦 有过更好的日子
Oh, I've had better.
你呢
How about you?
难以置信你为我做了那些
I can't believe you did that for me.
嗯 我很确定总会以某种方式发生的
Well, I was pretty sure it was gonna happen one way or the other.
我希望不要影响到你的竞选
I hope it doesn't affect your campaign.
现在不要担心那个了
Don't worry about that right now.
有一段审判中出来的证词
There was a piece of testimony that came out during the trial
我觉得你会感兴趣
that I think you'd be interested in.
Ethel
Ethel?
Ethel 你能读一下官方证词的第132页吗
Ethel, could you please read page 132 of the official testimony?
"Ethel Beavers说 官方记录现在又被烦人地打开
"Ethel Beavers: The official record has now annoyingly been reopened
"所以Leslie Knope可以做下此声明
"so that Leslie Knope can make a statement.
"Leslie Knope说 让记录声明我 Leslie Knope
"Leslie Knope: Let the record state that I, Leslie Knope,
"爱Ben Wyatt
"love Ben Wyatt.
"我全心全意地爱着他
"I love him with all of my heart.
"你记下了吗
"Did you get that?
Ethel Beavers说 是的 我记下了"
Ethel Beavers: Yes, I got it."
谢谢你 Ethel
Thank you, Ethel.
能把我送回家吗 冻死我了
Can I get a ride home? It's freezing.
你能向委员会陈述你的名字吗
Can you please state your name for the committee?
Gary Gergich - 哦 天啊 Jerry
Gary Gergich. - Oh, God, Jerry.
你连自己的名字都搞不对
You can't even get your own name right.
实际上 我真正的名字是Gary
Actually, my real name is Gary.
Gary吗
Gary?
我来的第一天 当时的主任--
On my first day here, the old director--
他叫我Jerry
he called me Jerry,
而我就觉得我不该纠正他
and I just didn't think I should correct him.
那也太扯了 你的名字就是Jerry
That's ridiculous. Your name is Jerry.
不
No.
法律上讲我的名字是Gary
Legally my name is Gary.
Gary Gergich
Gary Gergich?
Jerry Gergich
Jerry Gergich.
Gary Gergich Jerry Gergich
Gary Gergich. Jerry Gergich.
Gary Gergich Jerry-- 天啊 它们都很讨厌
Gary Gergich. Jerry-- God, they're both horrible.
但Jerry好一点 我还是叫你Jerry
But Jerry's better. I'm gonna call you Jerry.
所以 Jerry 你记得有一次...
Okay, Jerry, do you remember a time...
不好意思 我还是过不去Gary/Jerry这道坎
I'm sorry. I can't get over the Gary/Jerry thing.
我也不行 Jerry 你可以走了
Neither can I. Jerry, you can go.
我们休息五分钟
We need a five-minute break.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表