我是说 太多不公平了
I mean, so many injustices.
Ann永远不会做任何让你生气的事情的 Leslie
Ann would never do anything to piss you off, Leslie.
你们朋友关系太密切了 真的很没劲
You guys are such close friends, it's lame.
就和Ben共度良宵 然后忘了这码事吧
Just have a nice night with Ben, and forget about this.
好吧 行 我现在会放手
Okay, fine. I will let it go for now.
但我想让你知道我觉得有--
But I want you to know that I think there is some--
好吧 她挂了我电♥话♥
Okay, she hung up on me.
我们失败了
We failed.
如果我就再有点时间
If I just had a little more time.
她在Pawnee某个地方等我
She's waiting for me somewhere in Pawnee,
而我赶不上了 - 等等...
and I'm not gonna be there. - Wait...
Leslie喜欢浪漫 但她也喜欢正确
Leslie loves romance, but she also loves being right.
有什么是你们曾经没达成一致
Is there something you used to disagree on,
而你后来因她的想法而妥协的
but you've since come around to her way of thinking?
Ron 你真是个天才
Ron, you're a genius.
Little Sebastian - 是的
Little Sebastian. - Yup.
起初你不理解什么让这只小马如此特别
At first you did not understand what made this tiny horse so special,
而现在你比我更爱他
and now you love him more than I do.
是的 我每天都想念他
Yep, I miss him every day.
我真的努力让它很难了
I really tried to make that hard.
你让我印象深刻
I'm very impressed with you.
呃 有些确实挺难的
Eh, some of them were kind of tough.
所以你准备好去我们首次情人节晚餐了吗
So are you ready to go have our first ever Valentine's dinner?
是的 但我得告诉你
Yes, but I have to tell you something.
Chris和Ann在秘密约会
Chris and Ann are on a secret date.
太荒唐了 因为他是她老板
Which is crazy because he's her boss,
而这正是我们所处的情况
which is the exact situation we were in,
而我们却因此受了审判
except we were put on trial for it.
而我知道我不该在乎的 我需要放下
And I know I'm not supposed to care, and I'm supposed to let it go,
我们就来次浪漫晚餐--
we should just have a romantic dinner--
不 我们得去抓他们现形 就现在
No, we have to go catch them in the act. Right now.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 去他的浪漫晚餐
Yeah. Screw romantic dinners.
我们去戳他们的痛处
Let's go rub it in their face.
天啊 我太爱你了
God, I love you so much.
我等不及看到Chris意外年轻的脸上的表情
I cannot wait to see the look on Chris' remarkably youthful face
我们要冲进去和他们当面对质--
when we march in there and confront them--
哇 哇 哇 哇 Leslie
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Leslie.
什么
What?
April - 嘘
April. - Shh.
嘿 - April
Hey. - April.
Tom和Ann在约会啊 - 我知道
Tom and Ann are on a date. - I know.
你什么意思你知道 你怎么知道的
What do you mean you know? How do you know?
因为...是我撮合的
Because... I set them up.
我注意到Ann和Tom在舞会上的时候
I was watching Ann with Tom at the dance
她看起来挺开心的
and she seemed to be having a good time.
所以我去和她聊
So I went over to talk to her.
你在约会里想要的到底是啥呢
What are you looking for in a date anyway?
我不知道 别人都想要啥呢
I don't know. What does anyone want?
就是一个好的 有趣的男的 喜欢我 对我好
Just a nice, funny guy who likes me and treats me well.
Tom有趣啊 他也会对你好的
Tom's funny, and he'd treat you well.
哈 哈 - 我认真的
Ha, ha. - I'm serious.
你想要个好约会
You want a good date,
为啥不找今晚唯一让你笑的男的呢
why not ask out the only guy that's made you smile tonight?
他很离谱
He's ridiculous.
那些吹牛太蠢 - 只是表象而已
All that dumb swagger. - It's an act.
他人很好 你该找他出去喝个酒
He's sweet. You should just ask him out for a drink.
我1000%确定他会答应的
I'm 1,000% sure he'd say yes.
我赌你们能过得愉快的
I bet you guys would have a good time.
天 我需要 嗯 仔细考虑一下
Man, I need to, like, wrap my head around this.
为啥 我看着就挺合理
Why? It makes sense to me.
这是个又小又挫的 全是挫人的镇子
This is a small, loser town with loser people,
而Tom就 至少是 半个酷人吧
and Tom's, like, at least semi-cool.
你知道我听到的是什么吗
You know what I'm hearing?
你试着在情人节让Ann开心
You tried to make Ann happy for Valentine's Day.
恶 - 你是个很好的人
Ugh. - You're a very nice person.
不 - 是的 你是 很好的人 - 拜
No. - Yes, you are. Very nice person. - Bye.
好吧 我不理解这个 这真让我混乱了
Okay. I do not understand this. This really confuses me.
嗯 你确实很爱他俩啊
Well, you do love them both.
是啊 我爱激♥情♥演说家和意大利男人
Yeah, I love passionate speakers and Italian men.
这不意味着我爱墨索里尼啊
Doesn't mean I love Mussolini.
你爱意大利男人啊
You love Italian men?
比不上...
Not as much as...
爱尔兰...苏格兰人吗
Irish... Scottish?
白人...你这样的
White... whatever you are.
这是最奇怪的情人节了
This is the weirdest Valentine's Day ever.
所以 Ann 终于还是发生了
So, Ann, it's finally happening.
哥们 这太接近崩溃了
Dude, this is so close to falling apart.
好吧 好吧 对不起
Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
我能说实话吗 我有点吓坏了
Can I be honest, though? I'm a little freaked out.
就 我真的不理解现在发生了什么
Like, I don't really understand what's going on.
这是要发生的--
This is what's going on--
我们要喝杯酒
we're gonna have a drink,
我们要聊天 了解彼此
and we're gonna talk, get to know each other.
然后我会开车回家...自己回
And then I am going to drive home... alone.
酷哦 考虑这个替代计划--
Cool. Consider this alternate plan--
我们在这喝酒 了解彼此 无所谓
we have drinks here, get to know each other, whatever.
然后我们回到我的地方然后抱起来...
Then we go back to my place and snuggle up...
像小兔子一样
Like little bunnies.
是啊 这是个错误 - 别啊
Yeah, this was a mistake. - No!
Leslie 感谢你去年烦人的打听
Leslie, thanks to your annoying prying last year,
我肯定你记得我生日快到了
I'm sure you remember my birthday's coming up.
我知道 我知道 不要聚会 你讨厌聚会
I know, I know. No parties, you hate parties.
正确
Correct.
哦 你知道你情人节送Ben去的那个徒劳的搜索吗
Oh, you know that wild goose chase you sent Ben on for Valentine's Day?
寻宝游戏吗
The scavenger hunt?
我也不想要那个 - 行 我懂
I also do not want that. - Yep, I understand.
我完全不想解开
I absolutely do not want to solve
一系列的谜题和线索 每个都比上一个更复杂
a series of riddles and clues, each more intricate than the last.
你懂我说的吧 - 是的 我懂了 Ron
You understand what I'm saying? - Yeah, I got it, Ron.
好
Good.
呃 我-我想要那个 请为我安排那个
Uh, I-I do want that. Please do that for me.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表