To this day,
有些女权主义者甚至谴责婚姻为一种美化后的奴隶制
some feminists have even condemned marriage as a glorified form of slavery.
阿门
Amen.
那堂课也太精彩了
That class was awesome.
我全心全意地同意
I wholeheartedly agree.
如果那个女人没有如此猛烈地反对婚姻
If that woman weren't so violently opposed to marriage,
我觉得我会向她求婚
I think I would propose to her.
嗯 那就决定了
Well, then, it's decided.
Andy Dwyer就上"妇女激光"
Andy Dwyer will be taking "women's lasers."
"女性研究"
"Women's studies."
对不起 天 我一直在想激光
Sorry. God, I cannot stop thinking about lasers.
"女性研究"
"Women's studies."
有"女性激光"这么回事吗
Is there such thing as "women's lasers"?
那会是我的第一选择
That'd be my number one pick.
打扰了 这里在发生什么啊
Excuse me, what the heck is going on here?
只是在准备这个极小但极具侵略性的公园的开幕式
Just preparing for the grand opening of this tiny but very intrusive park.
我们被告知它对周边环境的影响很小
We were told this would have very little impact on the neighborhood.
但这个传♥单♥上有几百项活动
This flyer has hundreds of events.
每晚午夜都要放烟火吗
There are fireworks every night at midnight?
午夜开始
They start at midnight.
谁知道会放到什么时候
Who knows when they're gonna end?
你们看 我甚至都不知道这个公园的影响
Look, I don't even know the impact of this park,
因为市政♥府♥略过了环境影响报告
because the city skipped an environmental impact report.
所以我们不知道交通问题 或者噪音 或者灯光 或者犯罪问题
So we don't know about traffic problems or sound or lights or crime.
我是说 这些都是谜
I mean, it's all a mystery.
你不就是给政♥府♥工作的吗
Don't you work for the government?
我是啊 Joe 是的 所以我才知道这个阴谋论能走到多远
I do, Joe. Yeah, that's how I know just how high this conspiracy goes.
我们能做什么吗
What can we do about it?
太高兴你们问了 我有些点子
I'm glad you asked. I have some ideas.
这些是我们目前的公园管♥理♥员♥
These are our current park rangers.
他们要干啥 没人在乎
What are they up to? No one cares.
他们很无聊 而我讨厌他们
They're boring, and I hate them.
但Style电视网今春即将播放...
But coming this spring to the style network...
管♥理♥员♥真人秀
Ranger Reality Show.
抱歉 Tom 但Chris
I'm sorry, Tom, but Chris,
他只是想让我们选个新字体而已
he just wanted us to choose a new font.
我觉得 真的 你已经跑题太远了
I mean, really, you've gone way off track.
嗯 你猜怎么着 Jerry 我是个梦想家
Well, guess what, Jerry? I'm a dreamer.
好嘛 我做大梦 你看着办
Okay? I dream big. Deal with it.
Tom 周末才是用来做梦的
Tom, weekends are for dreaming.
你是个政♥府♥职工 这是政♥府♥工作
You are a government worker. This is a government job.
此外 不是做大梦
Plus isn't dreaming big
才导致你的老公♥司♥陷入麻烦的吗
exactly what got you in trouble with your old company?
嘿 你要去哪啊 Joe - 洗手间
Hey, where you going, Joe? - Bathroom break.
不 回到这边来
No, get back over there.
我给你找个瓶子之类
I'll find you a bottle or something.
这些人是从哪冒出来的
Where did all these people come from?
他们为啥这么快就反对这个计划了
And why did they turn so quickly on this project?
嗯 你知道都是怎么样的
Well, you know how it goes.
只需要一个疯子带头 就都生气了
It only takes one nut job to get people riled up.
我讨厌这么说
I hate to say this,
但我觉得我们必须得做那个环境影响报告了
but I think we're gonna have to do that environmental impact report.
他们非常明确地要求这个
They are explicitly demanding it.
我要求做环境影响报告
嘿 所有人 听好了
Hey, everybody, listen up.
呃 以回应你们的投诉
Uh, in response to your complaints,
我们取消了所有这些破坏性的活动
we are cancelling all of these disruptive events.
这个公园只会是一篇安静的小草坪 不伤害任何人
This park is just gonna be a quiet patch of grass, harming nobody.
所有人没意见吧
Everybody cool?
好的
Great.
梦之队
Dream team.
实际上 Chris 我知道你觉得我们是梦之队
Actually, Chris, I know you think that we're a dream team--
梦之队
Dream team!
是的
Yeah.
但我们不是
But we're not.
你看 这位Leslie就是一人的队伍
You see, Leslie here is a team of one.
而那可能是一支非常好的队伍
And that might be a very good team,
但她有点强迫其他的队员
but she kind of steamrolls the rest of her team,
我 做她想做的事情
me, to do whatever she wants.
不管队里的其他队员
Regardless of how the rest of her team,
我
me,
的感受
feels.
所以我觉得我们不该继续共事了
So I don't think we should work together anymore.
哇 这听起来可真难受
Wow. That was very hard to hear.
好多负面词语
So many negative words.
我只需要消化一下
I just need to process this.
好吧 梦之队已经死了
Okay, the dream team is dead.
但你们合作已经很好了
But you guys had a great run.
哦 而且公园开幕了 耶
Oh, and the park is open. Yay!
干得漂亮
Good job with that.
和男人一样平等的 女士您好
Hello ma'am, who is just as equal as man,
我想要一张 呃 女性的票
I would like one ticket for, uh, women.
他想注册学习女性研究课程
He would like to register for Women's studies.
好的 这是注册表
Okay. Here's the registration form.
哦 - 我们需要支票或者现金 $940
Ooh! - And we'll need a check or money order for $940.
为什么
Why?
为什么你没说要这么贵啊
Why didn't you tell me it was so expensive?
我不知道
I didn't know.
我爸妈给我付的学费
My parents pay for my classes.
我就让他们也付你的好了
I'll just have them pay for yours too.
哦天 不 那太尴尬了
Oh, God, no! That's embarrassing.
我知道
I know.
我要像瘾君子一样去街上讨钱了
I'm gonna beg for money in the street like a drug addict.
不 - 是的
No. - Yeah.
哦天啊
Oh my God.
我生活里的一切都太有问题了
Everything in my life is going wrong right now.
是谁的错 我要求知道
Whose fault is this? I demand to know.
实际上--
Actually--
Ben觉得我强迫他吗
Ben thinks that I'm a steamroller?
难以置信
That's unbelievable.
他怎么敢觉得我强迫他啊
How dare he think that I'm a steamroller?
Leslie 我就在跟你说因为我爱你--
Leslie, I'm just telling you this because I love you--
我知道 他现在在经历一个阶段
I know, he's going through a phase right now,
最后我们还是能做朋友的
and eventually we're gonna both be friends again.
不 我要说的是你真的会--
No, what I was gonna say is that you really are--
工作太努力 我知道 Ann
Working too hard. I know, Ann,
你开始了这么多个句子又不结束--
you keep starting all these sentences and not finishing--
你就是会强迫别人
You're a steamroller!
你是个巨大的 庞大的 失控的压路机
You are a massive, enormous, runaway steamroller
没有刹车 还有块水泥砖头压在油门上
with no brakes and a cement brick on the gas pedal.
你逼我看了全部八部哈利波特电影
You made me watch all eight Harry Potter movies.
我甚至都不喜欢哈利波特
I don't even like Harry Potter.
疯了吧 你爱哈利波特啊
That's insane. You love Harry Potter.
你看完八部电影了
You've seen all eight movies!
我们去酒吧的时候 你要替我点酒
When we go out to a bar, you order my drinks for me.
因为你自己点白葡萄酒 会让你头疼的
Because you order white wine, and it gives you a headache.
那也是我自己疼
Well, it's my headache!
Leslie 你只做自己想做的
Leslie, you do what you want,
你忽略其他人要什么
you ignore what other people want,
然后你只听你自己想听到的
and you hear only what you want to hear.
好吧 我知道 我知道我这么做
Okay. I know. I know I do this.
我是最坏的
I'm the worst.
不 你只是很有激♥情♥
No, you're very passionate.
你只是有时推动得太用力了
You just push too hard sometimes.
嗯 那你应该叫我推土机而不是压路机
Well, you should call me a bulldozer rather than a steamroller.
对不起
I'm sorry.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
是吗 真心话 是吗
Is it? Honestly, is it?
我觉得 我猜我只能放手让Ben自己处理了
I mean, I guess I just need to leave Ben alone.
这是他说他想要的
That's what he says he wants.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表