What does Leslie always say?
我不知道 关于华夫饼的奇怪东西
I don't know, weird stuff about waffles.
她说 "你在工作里投入什么就得到什么"
She says, "you get out of a job what you put into it."
你只需要找到一个你有热情的项目
You just need to find a project you're passionate about.
比如 我在蛇洞酒吧给饮料命名时不可思议的在行
For instance, I was incredible at naming drinks at the Snakehole Lounge
因为我对招牌饮品特别在乎
because I care a great deal about signature beverages.
啤yonce Knowles
The Beer-yonce Knowles.
Beyoncé
就是普通啤酒 但我们装进一个性感到爆的杯子
It's just a regular beer, but we put it in a sexy-ass mug.
恶搞Jay-Z 和Beyoncé夫妇
和Jay-Zima很适合配对
Pairs nicely with the Jay-zima.
Jay-Z
zima酒于2008年停产 播出时为2012年
工厂关门的时候我们买♥♥了一堆zima酒
We bought a bunch of zima when the factory shut down.
听起来不错啊 或许我该在一家酒吧工作
That sounds fun. Maybe I should work at a bar.
来嘛 这份工作里肯定有什么部分是你在乎的
Come on, there must be some aspect of this job you care about.
你好
Hello.
这些是Leslie要求的一些纸张
Here are some papers Leslie requested.
这些是空的啊 - 奇怪
These are blank. - Weird.
既然我都在这了 能问你个问题吗
As long as I'm here, can I ask you a question?
你曾经和Chris参加过冥想吗
Did you ever participate in meditation with Chris?
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我们约会的时候 他每周都让我去
When we dated, he made me do it every week.
会是个什么情况 - 好吧 是这么回事
What am I in for here? - Okay, here's the deal.
疯狂无聊 一直不结束
It's crazy boring, it lasts forever,
你会宁愿你死掉
you're gonna wish you were dead.
你想借用我的瑜伽裤吗
Do you wanna borrow my yoga pants?
嘿
Hey.
所以Pillner的预算定稿了吗
So did Pillner finalize the budget?
我们没事吧
Are we okay?
我们是没事的反义词 - 你什么意思
We are the opposite of okay. - What do you mean?
为了保住公园部的钱
To keep the money in Parks,
他们要把西部动物收♥容♥所♥关掉了
they're gonna shut down the Westside animal shelter.
钱必须有地方来
The money had to come from somewhere,
而那个收♥容♥所♥已经快不行了
and the shelter is on its last legs.
所以...他们这周末之前就关掉了
So... they're closing it at the end of the week.
那是冠军以前的地方啊
That's where Champion came from.
所有其他动物会怎么样
What will happen to all the other animals?
嗯 他们会... - 没事的
Well, they'll be... - Fine.
不 他们会被...
No. They'll be...
别啊
No!
伙计们
Guys.
显然 Leslie Knope 施加了她的内部影响
Apparently, Leslie Knope wielded her insider influence
让Pillner议员保住了她的珍贵部门
and got Councilman Pillner to save her precious department,
虽然这意味着关掉收♥容♥所♥
even though it meant closing the shelter.
现在 我不是在说Leslie Knope本身是个狗狗杀手
Now I am not saying that Leslie Knope is a dog murderer per se,
我只是觉得她的行为提出了一些问题
I just think that her actions raise some questions.
比如 举例说 她是狗狗杀手吗
Like, for example, is she a dog murderer?
天啊
God.
嗯 我不知道那个问题的答案 Jennifer
Well, I don't know the answer to that, Jennifer,
但你的语气让我觉得...是的
but your tone makes me think... Yes.
说再见吧 鹅卵石...
Say your good-byes, Pebble...
因为"Weswie" Knope要杀掉你了
'Cause "Weswie" Knope gonna kill you.
她为了那个镜头找了只完美的小狗啊
She got the perfect puppy for that shot.
她太厉害了
She is good.
Leslie 有个女人在电♥话♥上
Leslie, there is a woman on the phone
说她女儿不敢睡觉
that says her daughter's scared to go to sleep
因为Leslie Knope要来谋杀她的小猫
because Leslie Knope's going to come murder her kitty.
好吧 我们能处理这个情况 - 是的 我们能
Okay, we can fix this. - Yes, we can.
明早 我们回到Pillner那里
Tomorrow morning, we are going back to Pillner
让他砍掉公园部预算
and telling him to cut the Parks budget.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我们能想到其他方法
We can figure something else out.
Leslie
Leslie!
嘿 亲爱的 早上好啊 你睡得怎么样
Hey, honey, good morning. How did you sleep?
我领养了32只猫狗 你想吃煎饼吗
I adopted 32 cats and dogs. Do you want pancakes?
我要做点煎饼了 - 那是头猪吗
I'm gonna make pancakes. - Is that a pig?
啥 哪一只 - 那是头猪吗
What? Which one? - Is that a pig?
你说的是这个吗 这边的这个
You talking about this one? This one right here?
是的 那是头猪
Yes, that is a pig.
这是这个区域最好的冥想中心
This is the best meditation center in the area.
看起来不像啊
It doesn't look like much.
实际上 这个零售商场有意外好的"气"
Actually, this strip mall has surprisingly decent chi.
虽然 隔壁希腊餐厅的味道并不是理想的
Although, the smells from the Greek restaurant next door are not ideal.
但穿过这扇门后 就有深沉的 安详的平静
But through this door lies a deep, serene quietude.
借过一下 女士们 右手边
Excuse me, ladies. On your right.
你先请 Ron
After you, Ron.
现在 感受这个房♥间的气氛
Now... take in the vibe of the room
打开你的头脑和精神
and remain open of mind and of spirit.
现在安静地...坐在我身后
Now quietly... sit behind me
然后我们连接呼吸
and let's join breath.
我还是站着吧 - 有趣的技术
I'll stand. - Interesting technique.
Andy 看看这个小家伙
Andy, look at this little guy!
挺好的小狗崽啊 你好啊
He's such a little runt. Hey, there.
嘿 Tom 看啊
Hey, Tom, look.
哦 我刚刚有五只猫同时站在我身上了
Oh, I just had five cats on me at once!
你想进来试试破我的记录吗
You wanna come in here and try to break my record?
不用了 Andy 我觉得我还是保持距离吧
That's okay, Andy, I think I'm gonna keep my distance.
不想让那些宠物毛发
Don't want none of that animal dander
跟我的高档山羊绒有啥互动
interacting with this cashmere.
终局会如何呢 亲爱的
What's your endgame here, my dear?
这只是临时的
This is only temporary
直到我找到不削减公园部预算而保住收♥容♥所♥的方式
until I find a way to keep the shelter open without cutting the Parks budget.
嘿 要是我临时在公园里来一场宠物领养...那样好吗
Hey, what if I threw together a pet adoption in one of our parks...would that be cool?
April 那会是最酷的事情了
April, that would be the coolest thing
自从超级男孩 史密斯飞船和Nelly在超级碗中场秀演出之后(2001年)
since 'N Sync, Aerosmith, and Nelly performed together at the Super Bowl halftime show.
恶心
Ew.
我想我可能找到一个我真正享受的项目了...
I think I may have found a project I'd actually enjoy doing...
帮助这些猫猫狗狗
helping these cats and dogs.
他们应该受到奖励 因为没做人类
They should be rewarded for not being people.
我讨厌人类
I hate people.
我很为你感到骄傲 April
I'm very proud of you, April.
同时 你和我要来看看镇预算
Meanwhile, you and I are gonna look at the town budget
我们要找到可削减的部分
and we're gonna find something expendable.
嘿 Ben 那头猪吃掉了你的降噪耳机
Hey, Ben, the pig ate your noise-canceling headphones.
猪也太棒了
Pigs are awesome!
据说 我们在里面呆了六个小时
All told, we were in there about six hours.
而且不 我没在冥想
And no, I was not meditating.
我只是站在那里 安静地呼吸
I just stood there, quietly breathing.
我的脑内没有任何想法
There were no thoughts in my head whatsoever.
我的头脑是空白的
My mind was blank.
我不知道其他这些疯子们到底在干什么
I don't know what the hell these other crackpots are doing.
宠物领养日
给一个可爱的宠物一个家
Jerry 狗狗们在到处拉
Jerry, the puppies are going to the bathroom everywhere.
我们不能让人看到了
We can't let people see that.
我需要你一直清理笼子 好吗
I need you to continuously clean out the cages, okay?
没问题 老板 - 谢谢
You got it, boss. - Thank you.
Donna 你在所有笼子上都贴上信息表了吗
Donna, did you put the info sheets on all the cages?
最后一张了 - 很好
Last one. - Great.
每只动物都有照片 特殊才能
Each animal has a photo, special talents,
还有个人历史...
and a personal history...
当然是我编的
That I made up.
这里的很多狗都从着火的大楼里救过人
A lot of these dogs have rescued people from burning buildings.
这只曾经帮助过盲人歌♥手Ray Charles
This one helped Ray Charles around.
啥 这只猫出演过《不羁夜》吗
What? This cat was in Boogie Nights?
嗨 你喜欢这个小家伙吗 - 他太可爱了
Hi. You like this little guy? - He's so cute.
我知道啊
I know.
所有动物都打好了最新的疫苗
All the animal are up-to-date on their shots.
而且我觉得他喜欢你哦 - 他挺棒的
And I think he likes you. - He's pretty awesome.
出演百威啤酒广♥告♥的牛头梗
你知道他的曾爷爷是Spuds Mackenzie吗
Did you know his great-grandfather was Spuds Mackenzie?
你觉得怎么样 甜心 你想带他回家吗
What do you think, sweetie? Do you wanna take him home?
是的 拜托
Yes, please.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表