"You wore me down."
去吧
Go ahead.
哦 去吧
Oh. Go ahead.
哦 嘿 Dave 去吧
Oh, hey, Dave, go ahead.
呃 去吧 没事的 - 不 不 不
Uh, go ahead. No, it's fine. - No, no, no.
你在等 轮到你了 - 不 不 我没
You're waiting. It's your turn. - No, no, I'm not.
你没在等吗 - 没
You're not waiting? - No.
就-就感觉你在-
It-it feels like you're--
我-- - 我感觉你是在过分尊重这些警♥察♥
I'm-- - It feels to me like you're being overly respectful of all these cops,
然后你让他们都在你前面进去
and you're letting them go in all in front of you.
不不不 我就是站在这里
No, no, no. I'm just standing here.
你为啥就站在这里啊 - 我--我--我就在看--
Why would you be standing just here? - I w--I-- I was just checking--
进去-- 进
Get in the-- go in!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表