我有好消息
I have good news for you.
我要把饮水喷泉的卫生升级作为我们的首要优先项目
I'm making the water fountain hygiene upgrade our number one priority.
哦 很好啊
Oh, great.
不知为何 当Pawnee人们使用饮水喷泉时
For some reason, when people in Pawnee use the water fountain,
他们把嘴巴完全覆盖整个水管
they put their mouths completely over the spouts.
就像是个诡异的 恶心的本地怪癖
It's like this weird, disgusting, local quirk.
亲了一个饮水喷泉喝水人
Kiss one water-fountain drinker,
著名配角Jesse Heiman
你就亲了Pawnee所有人
you're kissing everyone in Pawnee.
包括他
Including him.
我希望这个项目的结束时间是...明天 - 哦
I'd like to complete this project by... tomorrow. - Oh.
在我们办公室里开业
Set up shop in our office.
实际上 就用Leslie的桌子
In fact, take Leslie's desk.
好吧 我会的 谢谢 太棒了
Okay, I will. Thanks. Great.
你想让门打开还是关上
Do you want the door open or shut?
啊 打开就好 - 好的
Ah, open's fine. - Okay.
你好 Marta
Hello, Marta.
我们想去我们通常的桌子
We would like our regular table,
但我们想让你安排得比平常高级一点
but we want you to set it up a little fancier than normal
因为我们想要打动某人
because we're trying to impress someone.
你是说Barkley女士吧 她已经在那了 最后一个卡座
You mean Ms. Barkley. She's already here. Last booth.
Leslie Knope 嗨
Leslie Knope. Hi.
我是Jen Barkley
I'm Jen Barkley.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
来坐下吧
Grab a seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉这么一大堆报纸
Sorry about all these papers.
是我寄过来的 我是个新闻瘾君子
I had them shipped in. I'm a news junkie.
这是阿♥拉♥伯文的啊
Is this in Arabic?
嗯 我读过你俩的事情了
Well, I've been reading up on you two.
Ben 这次竞选做得太棒了
Ben, it's a great job on this campaign.
哦 嗯 谢谢
Oh. Well, thank you.
还有Leslie 你的公园部工作 不是开玩笑
And Leslie, your Parks work, it's no joke.
可有联邦政♥府♥的能力
This is federal government caliber.
不想无礼 但是你在这里干什么
Not to sound rude, but what are you doing here?
这个竞选看起来不在你的层次啊
This campaign seems beneath you.
是啊
Yeah.
Bobby Newport的爹地突然给我来电
Bobby Newport's daddy called me out of the blue.
我之前从没听说Bobby Newport
I'd never heard of Bobby Newport before,
但两秒钟之后我就明白他是个蠢蛋
but it became clear in two seconds this guy is a moron.
所以我就 "抱歉 Nick 你的儿子是个蠢蛋 这活不接"
So I was, like, "sorry, Nick. Your son is a moron. There's no way."
然后他提出了一个多到荒唐的金额
Then he offered me a crazy amount of money.
我甚至都不该告诉你们是多少
I shouldn't even tell you how much.
但我还是说吧 25万美金
But I will. $250,000.
我的神啊 就为了六周的工作吗 - 我也是说啊
Good lord. For six weeks of work? - I know.
此外实话说 我需要从华盛顿中出来休息
Plus frankly, I needed a break from Washington.
乔·拜登 播出时(2012)为美国副总统 2021年当选美国总统
你认识乔·拜登吗 - 哦 嗯哼
Do you know Joe Biden? - Oh, mm-hmm.
他在我的名人上♥床♥名单上
He's on my celebrity sex list.
嗯 他就是我的名人上♥床♥名单
Well, he is my celebrity sex list.
哦 相信我 你能睡到比Joe更好的
Oh, trust me. You can do better than Joe.
哦 不 我不--我不觉得我能
Oh, no. I don't-- I don't think I can.
没门的
No way.
哦 真是的
Oh, man.
我就知道我不该见你们的
I knew I shouldn't have met you guys.
现在我有点希望你们赢了
Now I kind of hope you win.
她就是为了钱才做这些
She's just doing this for the money.
她甚至都不喜欢自己的客户
She doesn't even like her own client.
这可能是我们的最好局面了
This could be the best case scenario for us.
或者真正的最好局面是她就拿钱但是不尝试
Or the real best case scenario is if she just takes the money and doesn't even try.
跟我讲讲Leslie Knope
Tell me a little bit about Leslie Knope.
嗯 Perd Leslie Knope代表美国政♥治♥中所有错误的东西
Well, Perd, Leslie Knope represents everything that is wrong about politics in America.
她很天真 她未经测试
She's naive, she's untested,
而她是个根深蒂固的政♥府♥官僚
and she's an entrenched bureaucrat
全身上下散发着大政♥府♥的臭气
that's got the stink of big government all over her.
哦 天哪 - 什么
Oh, God. - What?
哇 来自一个强大女性的强悍语言
Wow, strong words from a powerful lady.
所以我猜我们都同意
So I guess we both agree.
Leslie Knope对Pawnee是个错误
Leslie Knope is wrong for Pawnee.
最坏局面
Worst case scenario.
最坏局面
Worst case scenario!
我是Leslie Knope
I'm Leslie Knope
在我长大之后 我想当一个独角兽公主或者市议员
and when I grow up, I want to be a unicorn princess or a city councilor.
错了 在我的镇子不行 孩子
Wrong. Not in my town, kid.
市政厅是一个给真正大人的真正工作
City council's a real job for a real adult.
Newport 2012竞选市议会
一个真正的大人
这玩意儿在每个频道每个小时都在放
It's playing every hour on every channel.
正式了 我讨厌Jennifer Barkley
It's official. I hate Jennifer Barkley.
我去那个老年中心的时候
When I go to that senior center,
我要走上台 然后我要恶毒地攻击她
I'm going to go up onstage, and I'm going to viciously attack her.
好吧 别让Barkley带跑了我们的主题
Okay, don't let Barkley knock us off message.
我们去那里是为了得到Ned Jones的支持
We are going there to get Ned Jones' endorsement,
那可是大事 - 你是对的
and that's huge. - You're right.
而我应该永远听你的
And I should listen to you always
因为你是个天才男
because you are a man genius
有着紧绷的 狭长的身躯 就像一个性感的 小精灵国王
with a taut, narrow frame like a sexy, elf king.
你是希望我更高一点还是--发生什么了
Do you wish I were taller or-- what's going on?
什么都没有 你是完美的
Nothing. You're perfect.
好了 各位
Okay, everyone.
所以健康部门在开展宣传活动来警告疾病相关信息
So the Health department is working on a poster campaign to warn people about diseases.
而现在我们要给公园做一个好一点的饮水喷泉
Now we are going to build a better water fountain for the parks.
Andy是我们的官方饮水喷泉测试员
Andy is our official water-fountain tester.
好吧 我们来给这个傻瓜来个试驾
All right, let's give this sucker a test-drive.
是的 所以目标就是做一个让他不能做这种事情的喷泉
Yeah, so the idea is to make a fountain that he can't do that to.
啊 真好喝
Ah, that's good.
好吧 有主意吗 Jerry
Okay, any ideas? Jerry?
嗯 我在想我们可以在周围放这个笼子东西
Well, I was thinking that we could put this cage thing around it.
好吧 那可能会行
Okay. That could work.
Andy
Andy?
谢谢你 Andy
Thank you, Andy.
啊 还是好喝
Ah, still good.
Tom - 首先声明
Tom? - Full disclosure.
Ann和我正处于浪漫交缠的状态
Ann and I are romantically intertwined.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
所以她选择我的主意的话别意外
So let's not be surprised if she picks my idea.
你就直接来吧 傻瓜
Would you just go, dummy?
最好的饮水喷泉是什么样子的
What's the best kind of water fountain?
要是没有饮水喷泉呢
How about no water fountain?
这...
This...
...是Tumi生产的Voss水管家
...is the Voss Water Butler by Tumi.
而一包只要$600
And only $600 a bag.
April 你的主意是什么
April, what's your idea?
去那个房♥间里看完这本书
To go in that room and finish this book.
哦 是么 - 是啊
Oh, really? - Yeah.
挺好看吧 - 是啊
Is it good? - Yeah.
你要呆在这 然后你要帮上忙
You're going to stay here, and you're going to help.
Donna
Donna?
我看起来像是会喝水的人吗
Do I look like I drink water?
Pawnee老年联合会
候选人论♥坛♥
哟呼 我在这边呢
Yoo-hoo. I'm over here.
正准备开始我的介绍呢
Just about to start my presentation.
我--啊哦 台阶
I-- uh-oh, stairs.
我要怎么办呢
What do I do?
我要怎么从这里到那里呢
How do I get from here to there?
我不是个专业登山运动员啊
I'm not a professional mountain climber.
这在我们镇是个真正的问题
It's a real problem in our town,
但现在不是了 感谢"坡上Pawnee"
but not any more, thanks to Ramp Up Pawnee.
我们要给这个镇的每栋楼装上斜坡
We're going to put ramps in every building in this town
因为如果有一件事是我相信的
because if there's one thing I believe,
那就是楼梯只是年轻人的游戏
it's that stairs are a young man's game.
斜坡是白♥痴♥的游戏
Ramps are an idiot's game.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表