Jeff's Savings and Loan...
还有娱乐7二〇
And Entertainment 720.
感谢你的出色介绍 Leslie
Thank you so much for that amazing intro, Leslie.
嗨 老乡们
Hi, folks.
我叫Tom Haverford 我是来跟你们讲
My name is Tom Haverford, and I'm here to tell you
一点点关于Pawnee初次亮相的娱乐和多媒体联合企业
a little bit about Pawnee's premiere entertainment and multimedia conglomerate,
*娱乐7二〇*
♪ Entertainment 720 ♪
*梦想成 成真的地方*
♪ where dreams come, they come true ♪
来段简要的宣传片怎么样
How about we watch this brief promotional film?
什么
What?
娱乐7二〇从六月开始就是这个社区的固定成员了
Entertainment 720 has been a fixture of this community since June.
Tom 听我说
Tom, listen to me.
把它关掉 要么把遥控器给我
Turn that off or give me the remote right now.
我们能让它继续放吗
Can we let it play please?
Martin Kernston在这是你运气好
You're lucky that Martin Kernston is here
因为你马上需要新乳♥头♥了
because you're gonna need another nipple.
这样
There.
我觉得我搞定了
I think I got it.
是 你搞定了
Yep, you got it.
你至少能跟我说下你在干嘛吗
Can you at least tell me what you're doing?
我也有房♥子
I'm a homeowner.
我也想真的学点东西
I would like to actually learn something.
行
Yeah.
我在把阀杆紧到阀芯上
I'm tightening the valve stem into the valve shank.
换掉了把手
I'm replacing the handle.
然后拧紧定位螺丝
And then tightening the set screw,
它可以固定位置
which will hold it in place.
现在...
Now...
哦天啊 我们修好了
Oh, my God! We made it work.
感觉不错
It's a good feeling.
一种成就感和自豪感
A sense of accomplishment and pride.
该死 我就是很爱这个
Damn it, I just love it so much.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好
Great.
我要在房♥子里转一圈
I'm gonna go around this house
把所有能修的东西都修了
and fix everything I can find that needs fixing.
想来帮忙吗
You wanna help?
我真的想
I really do.
很好
Good.
那是下一个
That's next.
我不能揭露我的身份 因为有对手公♥司♥
I can't reveal my identity because of various corporate enemies,
但知道这个就够了
but suffice it to say,
我运行着一家相当流行的社交网站
I run a fairly popular social networking site.
我们面对现实吧
And let's face it,
预订e720是我做过最聪明的决定
booking e720 was the smartest decision I ever made.
我希望你会给这个故事点赞
I hope you liked this story.
我发明了Facebook
I invented Facebook.
哇 好吧 嗯...
Wow. Okay, um...
我知道这个视频看起来像一个疯子
I know that video seemed like the rantings of a lunatic
假装自己是Mark Zuckerberg--
pretending to be Mark Zuckerberg--
那个是他啊 - 不
That's who that was? - No.
也太厉害了
That is impressive.
呃 我们不会再浪费各位的时间了
Uh, we're not gonna waste any more of your time.
同意 我们直入主题吧
Agreed. Let's get right to it.
掌声欢迎e720的邮件列表女神们
Please welcome the e720 mailing list divas!
我想让你们所有人
I want all of y'all to write down the name
写下你们企业雇佣独♥立♥合同工
and direct phone line for whoever's in charge
负责人的专线号♥码
of hiring independent contractors for your business!
现在加入我 一起在e720移♥动♥浴缸里泡一下吧
Now come join me and let's all take a dip in the e720 mobile hot tub!
它就停在门外
It's parked right outside.
走着
Le'go.
嘿 Ben - 嘿
Hey, Ben. - Hey.
还以为你不参加聚会呢
Thought you weren't coming to the party.
嗯 我只是来吃个Butterfinger
Well, I'm just having a butterfinger.
哦 是么
Oh, really?
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
不行
No.
你不是这个聚会的一部分 你就不能吃糖
You're not part of the party, you can't have the candy.
退后 - 好了
Back up. - All right.
退后 - 好吧
Back up. - Okay.
我有一个妹妹
I have one sister.
我们偷彼此的东西
We steal each other's stuff,
黑进彼此的Twitter账户
hack each other's Twitter accounts,
点燃彼此的衣服
set each other's clothes on fire.
没有规则
There are no rules.
我们需要处理你烦着的原因
We need to deal with what's bothering you.
哦 拜托 进我房♥间来
Oh, please, come into my room.
你看 你在生我的气而且你不说原因
See? You're angry at me and you're not talking about it.
我要打到你说为止 因为我很成熟
And I'm gonna beat you up until you do, because I'm mature.
你在--
What are you--
住手
Stop it.
我和五个兄弟一起长大 而且我们总是打
I grew up with five brothers and we fought.
用Dywer家的方式 也就是尖叫
Using the Dwyer method, which was yelling,
摔跤
wrestling,
哭泣
crying,
然后是很多拥抱
followed by lots of hugs.
然后是更多摔跤 但是是好玩的那种
And then more wrestling, but the fun kind,
然后是哭泣 因为那种摔跤
and then crying when the fun kind of wrestling
玩脱了
got out of hand.
嗯 你能让我走了吗
Um, can you let me go?
你不告诉我出啥事就不行
Not 'til you tell me what's wrong.
呃 主席先生
Um, Mr. President.
我只想为那个小黄鼠狼的行为道歉
I just want to apologize for the actions of that little weasel.
Leslie 我是一个朴素的人
Leslie, I'm a frugal man.
我不喜欢铺张或者作秀
I don't like extravagance or showmanship.
所以我给自己理发
That's why I cut my own hair.
所以我才成为一个成功的商人
And it's what's made me a successful businessman.
因此 如果娱乐7二〇是你信任的那种企业
So if Entertainment 720 is the kind of business you trust,
恐怕你和我不具有同样的价值观
I'm afraid you and I don't share the same values.
在这呢 你个小混♥蛋♥
There you are, you little bastard.
现在给我滚出来
Get out of there right now.
Leslie 你能帮我个忙就让我坐在这儿吗
Leslie, can you do me a favor and just let me sit here?
Tom 从你愚蠢的豪车浴缸里现在滚出来
Tom, get out of your stupid limousine hot tub right now,
不然我们就不是朋友了
or we are no longer friends.
我不出来
I'm not getting out.
行 那我进来
Fine, then I'm getting in.
听我说
Listen to me.
哇 哇 哇 哇 离我远点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, get away from me.
你知道你是个啥吗 你就是个自私的小混♥蛋♥ 好么
You know what you are? You're a selfish little punk, okay?
就因为你做了点啥不代表所有人都要向你--
Just because you want something doesn't mean that everybody has to bow to--
听我说 你根本不让我有一个晚上过得好
listen to me! You didn't even let me have my one night.
看着我 我不想看你的脸
Look at me! I don't want to see your face.
看着我 我不想看你的脸
Look at me! I don't want to see your face!
我看你脸看了一晚上了
I've been looking at your face all night.
天啊
God!
对不起啊
I'm sorry.
怎么回事啊你
What's wrong with you?
我的公♥司♥破产了
My company's bankrupt.
好么
Okay?
娱乐7二〇已经死掉了
Entertainment 720 is dead.
哦 天
Oh, man.
打扰一下
Excuse us.
身形不错 孩子
Nice form, son.
保证把头骨用力压紧
Make sure you keep a firm pressure on the cranium.
头骨吗
On the cranium?
挺好了
Listen up!
我要断电一分钟了
I have to turn off the power for one minute.
我们要黑一会儿了 朋友们 忍♥一下 好吧
We're gonna go dark, people. Bear with us, okay?
我们要把主保险丝管换掉
We gotta switch off the main fuse hose.
只是保险丝
It's just a fuse.
只是保险丝 朋友们 只是保险丝
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表