是我的新采访套装
It's my new interview outfit.
就像 "嘿 很高兴见到你"
Like, "hey, nice to meet you."
等不及开始采访了"
Can't wait for the interview."
嗯 我--可能那个--
Um, I--maybe the h--
可能那个帽子 - 是啊 - 丢掉这个吗
maybe the hat. - Yeah. - Lose this?
要赢一场竞选 你必须要很优秀
To win an election, you have to be good,
而且你必须要很幸运
and you have to be lucky.
Buddy Wood主持着Indianapolis排名第一的早间节目
Buddy Wood hosts the number-one morning show in Indianapolis,
而他想为他的本地竞选系列节目采访我
and he wants to interview me for a series he's doing on local elections.
去年他评论过的五个人最后都赢了
And last year the five people that he profiled all won.
这对我们来说是极其好运的事情
This is a huge break for us.
嗯...嘿
Um... hey.
或-或许我们要暂停一下这场时装秀
M-maybe we should put a pause on the fashion show.
我们得过一遍你的采访要点
We have to go over your talking points.
继续吧 我能听见的
Keep going. I can still hear you.
嗯 好吧 Knope女士 你上任后的第一个公共建设项目会是什么呢
Um, okay, Ms. Knope, what is going to be your first major public works project?
哦 我也不知道啊
Oh, I don't know.
但我赌这些裤子能让公众长长见识
But I bet these pants will work for the public.
呜 - 是啊 这条裤子看起来太屌♥了
Whoo! - Yeah, those pants look dope!
对吧 - 哦天啊 真的太好看了
Right? - Oh, my God, those look great.
而且我赌在Ben的地板上会更好看 - 哦
And I bet they look even better on Ben's floor. - Oh!
你是在...为我和Leslie调情吗
Are you hitting on Leslie... for me?
等等 转过身来
Wait a second. Just turn around.
怎么
What?
哦
Oh.
上面用银色闪字写上了"女色情狂"
It says "Nympho" on the butt in silver, sparkly letters.
女色情狂的意思是你对性♥爱♥上瘾
Nympho means you're addicted to sex,
而且写在屁♥股♥上的话 还有其他的暗示
and since it's on the butt, there's other implications as well.
所以这条裤子就放在"也许"吧
So those are a maybe.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第18集
第4季 第18集
Laura Mulvey是谁
Who was Laura Mulvey?
Laura Mulvey是...
Laura Mulvey was...
一个男的 - 女孩
A guy... - Girl.
哦对 女性研究 他们都是女孩
Oh right. Women's studies. They're all girls.
Laura Mulvey是一个女权主义电影评论家 她...
Laura Mulvey was a feminist film critic who...
写了一篇重要论文 帮助将电影理论的方向
Wrote a major essay that helped shift the orientation of film theory
转向心理分♥析♥的体系结构
to the psychoanalytical framework!
奖励 谢谢
Treat, please.
我要参加女性研究课的人生第一次期末考试了
I'm about to take my first-ever final for my women's studies class.
奖励
Treat!
通常 考试让我害怕
Usually, tests scare me,
但这是场口头考试
but this is an oral exam.
呃 如果我知道一件事--
Uh, and if there's one thing I know is--
我的厉害-- 就是聊天了
My fantastic-- it's talk.
天啊 我不知道啊 我太紧张了
God, I don't know. Man, I'm so nervous.
我想到了--我就打给教授
I know--I'm just gonna call the Professor,
然后我就在电♥话♥上发出一些呕吐的声音
and then I'm gonna get on the phone and make some fake barfing sounds,
然后我就逃掉了 把我手♥机♥给我
and then I'm just gonna bail, so give me my phone.
不 Andrew...
No! Andrew...
这不是成年人应对棘手情况的方式
That's now how grown-ups handle tough situations.
嗯 我-- - 我们直面自己的恐惧
Well, I-- - We face our fears head-on.
告诉过你了--如果你不记得哪个女人做了啥
Told you--if you can't remember what some woman did,
就流点眼泪然后说 "她改变了我的生活"
just tear up and say, "she changed my life."
嗯 这个方法不错
Ah, that's a good call.
我觉得这套就行
I think this is it.
但我需要顶帽子吗 就像保龄人一样 或者一条前卫的围巾
But do I need a hat, like a bowler, or an edgy scarf?
不 那种像魔术师一样从袖子里无限抽出来的围巾
No, those endless scarves that come out of your sleeves like a magician.
呃...我觉得你就该穿点基本款的--
Um...I think you should just go with something basic--
别太荒唐的
No nonsense.
Wood先生 你好
Mr. Wood, hello.
天啊 他真是越来越紧绷了
God, he is more tightly wound than ever.
或许我们能把他的僵硬从屁♥股♥里抽出来
Maybe we should see if he can pull that rod out of his butt
然后拿来挂这些套装
and we can hang some of those outfits on it.
Ann和我在感情中偶尔有难关
Ann and I have the occasional rough patch in our relationship.
但现在 我们真的很顺畅了
But right now, we're really in a groove.
我们已经有30个小时没有分手了
We've gone 30 hours without breaking up.
我们的最佳记录是47个小时
Our personal best is 47 hours.
那次是因为她出城两天
It happened when she was out of town for two days
然后忘记我们还在约会
and she forgot we were dating.
嗯 有改变的话请通知我
Well, let me know if anything changes.
谢谢
Thank you.
采访取消了 - 什么
Interview's off. - What?
Buddy需要早点飞回Indianapolis--
Buddy has to fly back to Indianapolis early--
什么工厂爆♥炸♥
something about a factory explosion.
不是吧 有人受伤了吗 至于吗
Come on, did anyone even get hurt?
抱歉
Sorry.
我们第一次的走运 就这么没了
First stroke of luck we've had, and it's gone.
好吧 嗯 我们只能更努力工作了
Okay, well, we just have to work harder.
我觉得 好消息是 我们今晚可以结束
I mean, good news is, we can call it a night
然后明天超早开始上门拉票
and get a super-early start on our door-to-door tomorrow.
哦 那是好消息啊
Ooh, that is great news.
然后 你知道 我们甚至可能回来赶上参加无聊俱乐部
And, you know, we might even be able to make it back in time for boring club.
你知道无聊俱乐部的部长是谁吗
Do you know who the president of boring club is?
我吗
Me?
不...你竞选输掉了 因为你的演讲太无聊了
Nope... You lost the election 'cause your speech was too boring.
嘿 要不我们都去喝个酒 释放一下压力
Hey, why don't we all go get a drink, blow off some steam?
所有人工作都太努力了
Everybody's been working so hard.
嗯...这个 我们正在收尾了
Um...Well, we're in the homestretch here,
而丢掉那个采访也没帮上忙
and losing that interview didn't help.
我要去看看最新民调数据然后早睡了
I'm gonna go over some polling numbers and turn in early.
我建议你也这么做
I suggest you do the same.
嘿 Leslie 开车送你回家吗
Hey, Leslie, give you a ride home?
啊 去他的
Ah, screw it.
我穿了套新衣服 我头发看起来棒极了
I got a new outfit. My hair looks amazing.
而我有严重过剩的采访前肾上腺素释放
And I have a serious excess of pre-interview adrenaline.
谁跟我去喝酒
Who's gonna drink with me?
Susan Bronwell 或者B. Anthony--
Susan Bronwell, or B., Anthony--
于1820年出生于马萨诸塞州的Adams
was born in Adams, Massachusetts, in 1820,
她在妇女选举权法规制定中扮演了重要角色 - Andy...
and she played a pivotal role in the institution of women's suffrage. - Andy...
奖励 谢谢 - Andy 慢点
Treat, please. - Andy, slow down.
你这门课是过和不过的区别
You're taking this class pass/fail.
所以我只是想来一场无约束讨论
So I'm just looking for a freewheeling discussion
关于 你知道 你从这门课上学到了什么
about, you know, what you got from the class.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
我想说我觉得Susan B. Anthony很酷的是...
I would say what I find very cool about Susan B. Anthony is...
她...
How...
于1820年出生于马萨诸塞州的Adams
She was born in Adams, Massachusetts, in 1820.
你知道吗 只是个人见解
You know? Just one man's opinion.
我过了 我拿了个"G"
I passed! I got a "P"!
祝贺你 宝 - 是啊 嗯
Congrats, babe. - Yeah! Mmm!
我希望会有G+的 但那个不存在
I was hoping for a P-plus, but that does not exist.
对吧 - 对
Right? - Right.
是的 所以 基本上 班上最好成绩--
Yes, so, basically, best grade in the class--
并列的班上最好成绩
tied for the best grade in the class.
Ron 我现在是大学毕业生了 - 不 你不是
Ron, I am a college graduate now. - No, you're not.
我是大学课程...
I'm a college course...
毕业生了 而这一切都是因为你
Graduate, and it's all because of you.
客气了 孩子
It's my pleasure, son.
我真的为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
去吃牛排如何
How about a steak?
行啊 - 你们好好享受吧
Yeah! - You guys have a good time.
哦 教授 要不你和我们一起吧
Oh, Professor, why don't you come with us?
那样可以吗 - 当然
Is that cool? - Sure.
我们可以让你自己买♥♥单
We'll let you pay for your own food,
因为性别平等
because of equality.
我猜既然课程结束了
I guess now that the class is over,
也没什么不行的
there's nothing wrong with it.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表