而我只想跟你共进晚餐
and I just want to have dinner with you.
像普通人一样
Like normal people.
是啊 那我不去了
Yeah. Then, I won't go.
真的吗 - 是啊
Really? - Yeah.
简单 我觉得 我本来也已经犹豫不决了
Easy. I mean, I was on the fence about it anyway.
我觉得 华盛顿真的挺遥远的
I mean, Washington is really far away,
而我也不知道我是不是想和Jen工作
and I don't know if I want to work with Jen.
我是说 这就能一锤定音了 我会留下
I mean, this just seals the deal. I'll stay.
感谢上帝 真的松了口气
Thank God. What a relief.
伙计们
Guys.
整晚都是并驾齐驱 难分伯仲
It's been neck-and-neck. Too close to call all night.
但现在 我们准备好分出市议会竞争的伯仲了
But now, we're ready to make a call in the race for City Council.
Bobby Newport...- 哦不
Bobby Newport... - Oh, no.
...Sweetums糖果帝国的后裔 以及业余卡丁车冠军
...scion of the Sweetums candy empire and amateur go-kart champion,
赢得了竞争
has won the race.
你在笑什么啊
Why are you laughing?
因为我的梦想死掉了
Because my dream is dead.
哦 哦
Oh, oh.
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
重计选票 还有重计选票
Recount. There's a recount.
哦 不是吧 已经结束了 就认输吧
Oh, come on. It's over. Just concede.
Newport赢了21票 那正在重新计票的边缘
Newport won by 21 votes. That's well within the margin for a recount.
请别这么做
Please don't do this.
我真的想出去啊
I really want to get out of here.
要不这样 我跟你们订个协议吧
How about this? Why don't I make you guys a deal?
好吧 世上没有任何协议可能让我...
Okay, there's no deal in the world that we would ever possibly...
我给你乔·拜登家里的电♥话♥号♥码
I'll give you Joe Biden's home phone number.
嗯 等等 那挺有意思的
Now, hang on. That's interesting.
不 亲爱的 你没想清楚啊
No, honey, you're not thinking clearly.
就认输吧
Just concede.
Bobby想一早就搬进他的新办公室
Bobby wants to move into his new office first thing in the morning.
他们已经在量墙的尺寸 准备贴上他的兰博基尼海报了
They're already measuring the walls for his Lamborghini posters.
不 委员长先生 白纸黑字的规定
No! Mr. Commissioner, it is black and white.
重计选票必须马上开始 这是法律
The recount has to start immediately. It's the law.
而你做决定之前我是不会走的
And I'm not leaving until you make the call.
他是对的 Barkley女士
He's right, Ms. Barkley.
我们马上开始 别关手♥机♥
It will start right away. Keep your phones on.
Terrence
Terrence!
我只想回家啊
I just want to go home.
嘿 有消息吗
Hey. Any news?
他们说重新计票可能要花两个小时 但谁知道呢
They said the recount could take two hours, but who knows?
可能不会只差一票 对吧
It probably won't be one vote though, right?
我觉得 都有可能 那不会发生的 对吧
I mean, like either way. That won't happen, right?
唉 这压力也太大了
Man, this is stressful.
我选择了错误的一周做果蔬汁清肠啊
I picked the wrong week to do a juice cleanse.
好吧 我觉得Leslie应该对队伍说点什么
Okay. I think Leslie should say something to the troops,
就让所有人振奋起精神
just to get everyone's spirits up.
她在哪 - 我不知道啊 她不接电♥话♥
Where is she? - I don't know. She's not answering her phone.
好吧 所以没人知道她在哪吗
Okay, so no one knows where she is?
我们随时都有可能得到重计票结果
We could be getting the recount results any moment
而我们不知道候选人在哪
and we don't know where our candidate is.
什么情况啊 Jerry
What the hell, Jerry?
抱歉 那可不太公平
Sorry, that was unfair.
谢谢你 找到她
Thank you. Find her.
是把好椅子 科林斯风格的皮
That's a nice chair. Corinthian leather.
实心红木框架 还有 我相信
Solid mahogany frame with, what I believe,
是手工做的榫眼和榫节
are hand-cut mortise and tenon joints.
用橡木固定
Pinned with oak.
我真的很期待能坐上它
I was really looking forward to sitting in it.
我觉得这是我的最后机会了
I figured this might be my last chance.
你也不知道啊
You don't know that.
Ron 过去六个月里 我的朋友们太努力了
Ron, for the last six months, my friends have worked so hard.
工作时的每个五分钟咖啡休息
Every five-minute coffee-break at work.
每个晚上 每个周末
Every night, every weekend,
他们生活的每一点点空闲时间
every spare moment of their lives,
都给了我
they gave to me.
如果我输了 我永远不会原谅自己的
If I lose, I'll never forgive myself.
你们值得赢
You deserve to win.
我们志愿给你帮忙
We didn't volunteer to help you
不是因为我们想让自己沉浸于个人的荣耀
because we wanted to wrap ourselves in personal glory.
我们这么做是因为我们...
We did it because we...
在乎你
care about you.
你有一个梦想 而我们想支持你的梦想
You had a dream, and we wanted to support your dream.
那就是你关心一个人时会做的
That's what you do when you care about someone.
你支持他们 不管输赢平局
You support them. Win, lose, or draw.
今晚我到底是什么情况啊
What the hell's the matter with me tonight?
我心甘情愿参与了差不多十个对话了
I've willingly engaged in about 10 conversations.
为什么所有人总是找我来征求建议呢
Why does everyone always come to me for advice?
因为你太温暖 太可爱 太亲切了
Because you're so warm and cuddly and approachable.
我们回到那个聚会吧
Let's go back to the party.
你开车 我喝了11杯威士忌了
You drive. I've had 11 whiskeys.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》中的地点
你已经说过新卡布里卡了
You already said New Caprica.
我们有很多地方可以住的
We got plenty of places to live.
住的地方: 德国 格陵兰 澳大利亚 月球 芝加哥 佛罗里达(大沼泽地) 牙买♥♥加 飞马座 新卡布里卡 格鲁吉亚(不是美国那个佐治亚) 临冬城(《权力的游戏》中地点) 蒙大拿 南非 苏联俄♥罗♥斯♥ 百慕大 拉戈岛(佛罗里达群岛) 蒙特哥海湾(牙买♥♥加) 科科莫(印第安纳度假胜地) 亚马逊村 西雅图 Burly在密歇根湖的房♥子
我们回到梦想工作吧
Let's go back to our dream jobs.
April 战士/女巫 代课老师
Andy 科学家 教练 侦探 FBI探员 警♥察♥ CIA特工 擦鞋匠 条子
我有 "侦探 FBI探员 警♥察♥ CIA探员"
I've got "Detective, F.B.I. agent, policeman, C.I.A. agent.
"擦鞋匠" 因为我已经知道那个怎么做了
"Shoeshine guy." Because I know how to do that already.
所以 我们需要你想其他的 开始
So, we need more for you. Let's go.
Andy - 会很好玩的 我在试着帮你
Andy! - It's fun. I'm trying to help you
别再想你犯下的那个可怕的错误
take your mind off of this horrible mistake you made,
删除所有这些文件
deleting all these files.
可能是公园与娱乐部门历史上最坏的事情
Probably the worst thing that ever happened in Parks and Rec history.
哦我的天 - 你肯定会被开除的 而我只想帮忙 - 天啊
Oh, my God. - You'll most certainly get fired, and I'm trying to help. - My God.
所以 梦想工作 来
So, dream jobs. Go.
梦个大点的 孩子
Dream big, kid!
好吧 牙科保健员 又是灵媒
Fine. A dental hygienist who's also a medium,
所以我可以清洁人们的牙齿然后告诉他们什么时候死
so I can clean people's teeth and tell them when they're going to die.
太聪明了
That's brilliant.
我们搞快点
Let's make this fast.
你们打断之前我差点搞定Howser议员了
I almost made it with Councilman Howser before you interrupted us.
你删掉了啥
Which files did you delete?
所有文件
All of them.
我就把那个蠢U盘插♥进♥去
I just put this stupid flash drive in,
然后我试着把所有文件拖过去...
and then I tried to drag everything over...
搞定
Fixed it.
啥 - 什么 怎么搞的 - Jerry经常手误删掉东西
What? - What? How? - Jerry accidentally deletes things all the time.
十年前 我装了自己的私密备份
Ten years ago, I installed my own secret backup.
你救了我们 Donna
You saved us, Donna.
我爱你
I love you.
好吧 你也来吧 孩子
Okay. Bring it in, boy.
你在这呢 谢天谢地
There you are. Thank God.
我们随时都要得到最终结果了
We're going to get the final results any minute.
我知道 你拿着我的两份演讲稿吗
I know. Do you have both my speeches?
是的 你看起来比我预期中冷静多了
Yes. You seem calmer than I expected you'd be.
我给你准备了点东西
I got you something.
让我为你打开吧
Let me open it for you.
你必须去华盛顿
You have to go to Washington.
我告诉你我准备拒绝了
I told you I'm turning it down.
我那样就自私了
I was being selfish.
你为了我冻结了自己整个生活
You put your whole life on hold for me.
至少我能为你报答一下
The very least I can do is try to return the favor.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我们可以做到的
We can make it work.
我去找你 然后你来找我 然后我再去找你
I'll go visit you, then you come visit me, then I go visit you again,
然后我们在林肯卧室里亲热
and then we make out in the Lincoln Bedroom
还有杰斐逊纪念堂
and the Jefferson Memorial
还有最高法♥院♥画廊 我们做遍整个华盛顿
and the Supreme Court Gallery. We'll do it all over Washington.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在周二午夜是从哪搞到华盛顿纪念碑的小塑像的
Where did you get a Washington Monument figurine at midnight on a Tuesday?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表