所以我想--我是讲信用的人 我要走了
so I guess--I'm a man of my word. I'm gonna go.
不着急 - 好的 谢谢
Take your time. - Okay, thank you.
好吧 实话说 你觉得我表现如何
Okay, honestly, how do you think I'm doing?
因为我感觉我们相处得还不错
'Cause I feel like we're getting along pretty well.
他说他还爱我
He said he's still in love with me.
什么
What's that?
你去洗手间的时候 他说他还爱着我
While you were in the bathroom, he said he was still in love with me.
哦我的天啊 Leslie 他是个警♥察♥啊
Oh, my God. Leslie, he's a cop.
他爱你 然后他还有把枪
He's in love with you, and he has a gun?
你能不吓坏吗 - 我没有被吓坏
Can you just not freak out? - I'm not freaking out!
好吧 - 我没被吓--
Okay. - I'm not freaking--
呃
Uh...
我知道 那--我知道
I know, that's--I know.
呃 外面在下雨 所以我不想被淋湿了
Uh, it was raining out, so I didn't want to get wet.
我搞了点加蜂蜜的热茶 对声音好
I got some hot tea with honey-- good for the voice.
我推荐你们都试试
I recommend you all try it.
我的实际上就是一杯蜂蜜 因为茶很恶心
Mine's really just a cup of honey, 'cause tea is gross.
现在是这么回事 我们从头开始
Now, here's the thing-- we're gonna start from scratch.
我们要摆脱这种很烂的气氛
We're gonna get rid of this whole sucky vibe.
我觉得我们可以--
I'm thinking we could--
呜 向他致敬
Whoo! To the man!
我在想 一种 疯狂摇滚明星气氛
I was thinking, like, a crazy rock star vibe!
看到她的思路了吗
See where her head's at?
跟随她的指引 那也太棒了
Follow her lead. That was amazing.
下一件事 我想听到我们所有人单独唱的情况
Next thing, I want to hear how all of us sing on our own,
所以我们能找到哪里出了错
so we can figure out where we're going wrong.
这不是试音会 所以放轻松
This is not an audition, so relax.
但如果你唱不好 你就出去
But if you don't sing good, you're out of here.
我觉得你听起来像个天使
I think you sound like an angel,
而其他所有人听起来像恶魔
and everyone else sounds like demons.
我觉得你不该说悄悄话
I think you shouldn't whisper.
是啊 Ann在生我的气
Yeah, Ann's mad at me now,
但我口袋里还有几招
but I have a few tricks up my sleeve.
不想吹牛 但我有足够的惹女人生气的经验
I don't want to brag, but I have a ton of experience with women being mad at me.
Chris 你先来 唱什么都行
Chris, you're first. Sing anything you want.
让我听听 - 好
Let me hear it. - Okay.
《Take me out to the ball game》
*带我去看球赛吧*
♪ Take me out to the ball game ♪
*带我去观赛*
♪ take me out to the game ♪
*我只想身临赛场*
♪ I just want to be at the game ♪
*我想在赛场上吃东西*
♪ I would like to eat at the game ♪
*我想要爆米花糖果还有主场队*
♪ I'd like popcorn and candy and the home team ♪
*在比赛*
♪ at the game! ♪
哈
Boom.
支票给您 按您要求的
And the check, as you requested.
这是我的信♥用♥卡♥--快点 现在
Here's my credit card-- quick, now.
支票吗 - 是啊
Check? - Yeah.
你喜欢甜食啊 为什么没点甜食
You like dessert. Why don't you get a dessert?
哦 甜食被过誉了而且很恶心
Oh, dessert's overrated and gross.
Dave 谢谢你带来这个美好的晚上
Dave, thank you so much for a lovely evening.
哦 实际上
Oh, actually,
Ben 你介意我和Leslie单独聊聊吗
Ben, would you mind if I talked to Leslie alone?
哦 实际上 Dave 我想跟你聊聊
Uh, actually, Dave, I'd like to talk to you.
我不想跟你聊 我想跟Leslie聊
I don't want to talk to you. I want to talk to Leslie.
嗯 我想跟你聊 如果不行
Well, I want to talk to you, and if not,
那我想和Leslie聊
then I'd like to talk to Leslie.
嗯 我想和Ben聊
Well, I'd like to talk to Ben,
然后我想我们三个一起聊
and then I'd like the three of us to talk together.
嗯 那我和Ben聊
Well, then I'll talk to Ben,
然后你-- 然后我和你聊
and then you-- and then I'll talk to you,
然后你们彼此聊
and then you'll talk to each other,
然后我们三个聊 然后
and then we'll all three talk, then.
好吧 - 所以现在谁聊
All right. - So who's talking now?
*抓住你的梦想*
♪ Catch your dream ♪
*别让它张开翅膀飞走了*
♪ don't let it spread its wings and fly away ♪
停下这首歌♥ 现在停下这首歌♥
Stop the song, stop the song right now!
拜托 停下 - 哦 我了个[哔]啊
Please, stop it! - Oh, for [Bleep] sake.
Ann 我对你有感觉
Ann, I caught feelings for you,
我想让你成为我的女孩
and I want you to be my girl,
而我不在乎谁知道了
And I don't care who knows.
我知道你不在乎 蠢货 但我在乎
I know you don't care, dummy. I care.
我们别扯到谁想要什么
Let's not get hung up on who wants what.
你知道吗 我决定了 我们玩完了
You know what? I'm calling this. We're done.
那我们下次约会呢
What about our next date?
如果你想再约会 就继续走
If you want another date, keep walking away.
她还在走呢
She's still walking.
我需要让你知道些事 男人对男人
I need you to know something, man-to-man.
我对Leslie还有感情
I still have feelings for Leslie,
对女人的那种
in a womanly fashion,
而我相信她对我也有同样的感情
and I believe she feels the same towards me,
对男人的那样
in a manly way.
她没有同样的感觉 因为她有个男朋友了--
She doesn't feel the same way, because she has a boyfriend--
呃 就是我 而且-而-而-而且我们彼此相爱
um, me, and--and-- and--and we love each other.
那--那条信息是--不是相关的
That's--that information is-- it's not pertinent...
嗯 我-- - 实话说 在这个时刻
Well, I-- - Frankly, at this juncture.
我就刚跟你说了一件事 然后你在对我"反针"
I just said to you one thing, and you're "contraring" me.
我觉得那不是个词
I don't think that's a word.
我觉得我们会感激你
I think we'd all appreciate it if you would just
就给我单独和她聊三分钟的机会
let me have three minutes with her alone.
因此 我希望你回避
Consequently, I'd like you to clear the area.
好吧 抱歉 我不会祝福
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm not gonna give my blessing
你去尝试从我手中赢走我女朋友这件事的
for you to go and try and win my girlfriend away from me.
我觉得那...那是很合理的
I think that...that's reasonable.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我想谢谢你
Okay, and I want to thank you.
我想谢谢你和我聊这个天
I want to thank you for having this talk with me...
男人对男人 - 哦 行 谢谢你
Man-to-man. - Oh, well, thank you.
非常感谢 - 什么--
Thank you very much. - What--
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
是你自找的 - 什么
You brought it on yourself. - What?
我有点事情有要跟你说
I've got something I gotta say to you.
Ben在哪 - 他走了
Where's Ben? - He left.
他走了吗 - 是啊 他说
He left? - Yeah, he said,
"我有要去的地方 重要的地方
"I got somewhere I got to-- important to go,
而我不尊重她这个女人"
and I don't respect her as a woman."
是他说的吗
He said that?
他表现得比在你面前更女人气
And he acted more effeminate than he does in front of you.
就--你看 我有--有话要说
Just--look, I got some-- something to say,
而且是很感性的 而且是很重要的
and it's emotional, and it's important.
我需要30秒
I need 30 seconds.
好吧 是什么 来吧 是什么话 - 好吧
Okay, what? Go ahead. What is it? - Okay.
浪漫--
Romance--
你好
Hello?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
讽刺的是 我真的很想尿尿
I have to pee really bad, ironically.
你在想什么啊
What were you thinking?
我在想我要...
I was thinking that I would...
铐上他 然后--然后我就有时间跟你讲
cuff him, and--and then I could have time to speak to you, and
然后你就会决定和我一起 然后我就
then you would decide to be with me, and then I would
回到这里 我们一起给他解开
come back here, and we would uncuff him together.
你能就解开铐子吗 拜托
Can you just uncuff him, please?
对不起
Sorry.
你看看 大自然在怜惜我呢
Would you look at that? Nature is throwing me a bone.
Haverford剧本招数第二招--
Haverford playbook move number two--
"女士们爱一个男的在大雨中等她们"
"ladies love a guy waiting for them in the rain."
我从没想过会对你说这句话 孩子
I never thought I'd say this to you, son,
但你可能想得太多了
but you may be overthinking this.
这首歌♥必须完美 Ron 好吗
This song has to be perfect, Ron, okay?
Leslie信任我来做
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表