我办公室里 我有 大概50个呢
From my office. I have, like, 50 of them.
对哦
Right.
重新计票结束了 他们宣布了结果
The recount's over. They just called the race.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
还是21票
It's still 21 votes.
但你赢了
But you won.
你赢了 Leslie 你赢了21票
You won, Leslie. You won by 21 votes.
确认了 结束了 你赢了
It's confirmed. It's over. You won.
你那样很卑鄙啊 Ann
That was really sneaky, Ann.
我知道 我没忍♥住
I know. I couldn't resist.
Mouse Rat - Catch Your Dream
抓住你的梦想
Catch your dream
把它铐在你的心上
and shackle it to your heart
抓住你的梦想
Catch your dream
别让它张开翅膀飞走了
don't let it spread its wings and fly away
抓住你的梦想
Catch your dream
永远都不要走为上
Don't ever let the quittin' start
你要抓住你的梦想 把它铐在你的心上
You gotta catch your dream, and shackle it to your heart
我们有个梦想 我们要追逐它
We've got a dream, We're going to chase it
要抓住它的尾巴
And catch it by the tail
把它扔到笼子里 变成自己的
Throw it into a cage, and make it our own, yeah yeah
只有一次机会 我们要抓住
Just got one shot, we're gonna take it
要把那个坏小子打下来
Gonna shoot that bad boy down
要装好那头美丽野兽 然后拖回家
Gonna bag the beautiful beast, and drag it on home
你可以抓住你敢想的最狂热的梦想
And you can catch the wildest dream you dare
带上你的伪装和弹♥药♥ 我们要上膛抓熊了 我们要...
Grab your camo and ammo, we're loaded for bear, we gotta...
Newport认输
实话说 我从来都没有这么轻松过
Honestly, I have never been more relieved in my entire life.
我没毁掉
I didn't ruin it.
我没毁掉 我以为我毁掉了但我没毁掉
I didn't ruin it. I thought I ruined it but I didn't ruin it.
你现在就有点毁掉了
You're kind of ruining it now.
太好了 这是好消息啊 我会在华盛顿见你的
Great. That is great news. I'm going to see you in D.C.
是啊 我猜你会的 - 嗯
Yeah, I guess you will. - Yeah.
该死 我还没机会跟Chris道别呢
Damn it. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Chris.
哦 他就在那边
Oh, he's just right over there.
他看起来挺忙的
He seems really busy.
无论如何 能告诉他我说过再见了吗 好 谢谢
Anyway, would you tell him I said goodbye? Great. Thank you.
抱歉我们没来得及认识
Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet.
我是Ann - 无所谓了 我走了
I'm Ann. - That doesn't matter. I'm leaving.
祝贺你 助理市政经理先生
Congratulations, Mr. Assistant City Manager.
我很感激 Chris 但我觉得
I'm very grateful, Chris, but I think
我要拒绝这份工作了
I'm going to turn down the job.
真的吗 为什么呢
Really? Why?
我喜欢我现在的位置
I like where I am.
啊哦 啊哦 有人在说一份工作邀请吗
Uh-oh, uh-oh. Was someone just talking about a job opening?
因为猜猜谁有两个大拇指而且刚刚消除了骗保嫌疑
Because guess who's got two thumbs and was just cleared from insurance fraud?
这个家伙 你知道吗
This guy. You know?
*因为技术细节逃掉了*
Got off on a technicality.
是啥活 我要加入
What's the gig? I'm in.
没有给你的工作
There's no job for you.
机智的选择 跟随你的直觉 对吧 我们回聊
Smart move. Go with your gut, right? I'll talk to you guys soon.
你的获胜演讲 Knope女议员
Your victory speech, Councilwoman Knope.
有一天 当我情绪稳定时
Someday, when I'm more emotionally stable,
我想读你给我写的败选演讲
I want to read the concession speech you wrote for me.
我从没写过
I never wrote it.
而且我知道你们都知道她为此有多努力
And I know all of you know how hard she has worked to get here.
她是你们的伟大Pawnee市的下一任市议员
She is your next City Councilwoman from the great city of Pawnee,
女士们 先生们 我世上最好的朋友 Leslie Knope
ladies and gentlemen, my best friend in the world, Leslie Knope.
这次选举背后的构想很简单
The idea behind this campaign was a simple one.
通过努力工作和积极态度
That with hard work and positivity,
一群人可以做出一些改变
a group of people can make a difference.
在我作为市议员的任期之中...
During my term as your City Councilor...
谢谢你们
Thank you.
...我想多关注你们的希望 而不是你们的恐惧
...I want to focus on your hopes, and not your fears.
我想解决问题 而不是制♥造♥分歧
I want to solve problems instead of creating friction.
而我会努力工作 每一天的每一个小时
And I will work hard, every hour of every day,
让Pawnee变成更适宜居住的地方
to make Pawnee a better place to live.
因为我爱这个城市
Because I love this city.
而我知道 亲身体会到 这个城市的人们有多特别
And I know, firsthand, how very special the people of this city are.
我这次胜利 完全地 都要归功于我的朋友们和支持者们
I owe this victory, all of it, to my friends and my supporters.
没人能单独实现任何事
No one achieves anything alone.
所以我们一起走上一段新的旅程 我们打开一张新的地图
So let's embark on a new journey together. Let's break out a map.
不是旧的 过时的 展示我们已经去过哪的
Not the old, out-of-date one that shows where we've been,
而是全新的 展示我们可能要去的地方的
but a crisp new one that shows where we might go.
我们一起 走上一段新的旅程
Let's embark on a new journey together.
市议会成员 1971至今
看看它能带我们去哪儿
And see where it takes us.
Tommy 这次聚会太棒了
Tommy! This party was amazing.
你太棒了 你很离谱 但我喜欢你
You're amazing. You are ridiculous, but I like you.
而我觉得我们就应该约会个完整的
And I think that we should date all of it.
我们来吧 我们约会
Let's do it. Let's date.
Nostradamus 法国占星学家 预言家
这是我梦里的啊 预言汤
This is my dream! "Nostrathomas!"
发生了哦 - 太棒了
It's happening. - Awesome.
嘿 我们同居呗
Hey, let's move in together.
完全行
Totally.
真的吗 - 是啊
Really? - Yeah.
好嘞 酒醒之后不能反悔哦 同伴
All right. No take-backs when we sober up, though, partner.
不反悔哦 同伴
No take-backs, partner.
我们是牛仔哦
We're cowboys.
很棒的胜利 很棒的晚上 很棒的一年
Great win. Great night. Great year.
火♥辣♥的老婆 中头奖
Hot wife. Jackpot.
干得漂亮 我
Good job, me.
哦我的天 宝 你猜怎么着
Oh, my God. Babe, you know what?
所有你在板子上写的梦想工作
Almost everything you wrote on that board as a dream job
都是某种警♥察♥
was some type of police officer.
是啊
Yeah.
准备走吗 - 不 听我说
You ready to go? - No, listen to me.
这听起来如何 "Pawnee警局 Dwyer警官"
How does this sound? "Officer Dwyer, Pawnee P.D."
伙计们 我们要去JJ's吃胜利华夫饼了
Guys, we're going to J.J.'s for victory waffles,
然后我们要整晚不睡 聊我们的生活和感受
and then we're staying up all night talking about our lives and our feelings.
强制参加 我们走 市议会哦 婊♥子♥们
Non-negotiable. Let's go. City Council, bitches!
Jerry忘了投票
Jerry forgot to vote.
该死啊 Jerry
Damn it, Jerry!
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表