印第安纳州Pawnee市
Pawnee, Indiana,
有Sweetums糖果公♥司♥
home to the Sweetums Candy Corporation,
19个毒性废物仓库 没什么其他的了
19 toxic-waste repositories, and not much else.
这个沉睡的迷你都市正在进行一场迷人的市政厅比赛
This sleepy mini-Metropolis is the site of a fascinating city council race.
今天和我一起的是候选人之一 Leslie Knope
Joining us today is one of the candidates, Leslie Knope.
Leslie 欢迎来到...《早上好》
Leslie, welcome... to Good Morning.
我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
欢迎来到我的节目
Thank you for being on my show.
Leslie 我们在Pawnee市机场
Leslie, we're here at the Pawnee municipal airport,
这个地方我必须说...相当陈旧了
which I must add is... rather decrepit.
嗯 我很高兴你提到这一点
Well, I'm glad you mentioned it.
它极其需要修缮了
It is in desperate need of refurbishments.
而这是我要把它当做我宣言里中心部分的原因 - 好吧
And that is why I'm going to make it a centerpiece of my platform. - Okay.
比如 呃...这位Joe Appledemas
Take, uh... Joe Appledemas over there.
Joe 打个招呼 - 你好
Joe, say hi. - Hello.
Joe从1996年起就在这里工作了
Joe has been working here since 1996,
而他的工资没有涨过一分钱
and his salary has not been raised a nickel.
我会十分努力试着改变--
I am gonna work very hard to change--
好吧 这个机场我看起来就像个隐喻
Okay, this airport seems to me like a metaphor.
你熟悉这个说法吗
Are you familiar with the term?
Pawnee的机场就是这个镇的象征--
Pawnee's airport is symbolic of the town--
失去联♥系♥ 过于陈旧 可能
out of touch, out of date, perhaps,
迷失方向 无关紧要
lost, insignificant,
而且悲哀
and sad.
你的想法呢
Your thoughts?
嗯 确实 我们没有大城市的便利
Well, granted, we don't have big-city amenities,
但我觉得我们弥补了更多
but I think we more than make up for it
通过友善的脸庞和勤楼的双少--
with friendly faces and hand-working hards--
勤劳的双手
hardworking hands.
随便你怎么说吧 我说很悲哀 我们继续...
If you say so. I say it's sad. Moving on...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
如果他们在一起了 他们会生出最美丽的超级宝宝的
If they got together, they would make the most beautiful super baby.
会统治我们所有人的
It would rule us all.
但如果超级宝宝力量太强了要怎么办
But what if super baby became too powerful?
我猜我们只能冒这个险了
I guess we'll just have to take that chance.
Chris被Jerry的女儿甩了
Chris got dumped by Jerry's daughter.
他需要这个
He needs this.
此外 如果他们结婚了 他会和她一直呆在一起
Plus, if they get married, he'll spend all his time with her,
而我可能永远都不用跟他讲话了
and I might never have to talk to him again.
嗯
Hmm.
Linda教授 你有...
Professor Linda, you have...
真的很棒的手臂啊
Really nice arms.
你锻炼吗
Do you work out?
我正准备说同一件事呢
I was gonna say the exact same thing.
但我不想让你觉得我在用自己的男性凝视物化你
But I didn't want you to think that I was objectifying you with my male gaze.
我能看看吗 - 哦 当然
May I see? - Oh, sure.
哦 我的天哪 你有...
Oh, my good gracious. You have...
非常出色的外侧头 - 谢谢
extraordinary caput laterale. - Thank you.
没有什么比身体健康更重要的了 - 我同意
There's nothing more important than physical health. - I agree.
Kendra - 怎么
Kendra? - Yes?
你知道吗 我还是准备点那第三块牛排了
You know what? I am gonna have that third steak after all.
继续帮我下单吧 拜托 谢谢
Go ahead and put that order in now, please, and thank you.
你的竞选撞上了某种暗礁
Your campaign hit a snag of sorts,
因为揭露出你和你的上司 Ben Wyatt
with the revelation that you and your boss, Ben Wyatt,
有一段affaire de coeur(法语)--
were having une affaire de coeur--
心之韵事
affair of the heart.
嗯 我已经讨论过很多次了
Well, I've discussed that many times,
而真的已经没剩下什么可说的了
and there's really nothing more to say.
我宁愿讨论在这个镇上解决问题的方法
I would rather talk about the ways to solve problems in this town.
那就祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
但是回到你和Ben Wyatt的韵事
But getting back to your affair with Ben Wyatt,
而他现在又是你的竞选经理了...
who's now your campaign manager...
Buddy 实话说 我不想讨论这个
Buddy, frankly, I don't want to discuss that.
但如果你想 我们可以讨论
But if you'd like, we can talk about ways
我能改善机场和众多很好的公园的方式
that I can improve the airport or our many wonderful parks.
我不想
I don't.
我想讨论你和Ben Wyatt
I'd like to talk about you and Ben Wyatt.
啊哦 我知道那个眼神
Uh-oh. I know that look.
她眼露凶光了 - 是啊
She's got the crazy eyes. - Yeah.
嗯 就像我说过的了 我不想讨论这个 Buddy
Well, like I said, I don't want to discuss it, Buddy,
而且 说实话 我不喜欢你居高临下的语气
and, frankly, I don't appreciate your condescending tone.
但你知道吗 我喝了几杯 所以管他的呢
But you know what? I've had a couple drinks, so what the hell?
Ben和我首先...
Ben and I first...
抱歉 Knope女士
I'm sorry, Ms. Knope,
您现在是醉酒状态吗
are you inebriated?
什么 不 荒谬
What? No. Preposterous.
你醉-- --酒了吗
Are you ine-- --Ebriated?
时机不对
That was bad timing.
这是Buddy Wood首次揭露--
This is a Buddy Wood first--
一场与潜在市议员候选人Leslie Knope的独家专访
an exclusive interview with potential city councilwoman Leslie Knope,
而她现在上镜时竟已喝醉
who appears to be drunk right now on camera.
我没喝醉
I am not drunk.
是的 当你喝了一杯特大杯玛格丽塔
Yes, when you have a jumbo Margarita
还有几杯火焰龙舌兰之后 你可以喝醉
and some flaming Tequila shots, you can get drunk.
是这个悲哀 可怜的镇子让你这么酗酒的吗
Is it this sad, pathetic town that makes you drink this way?
这次采访结束了 - 好吧 Knope女士
This interview is over. - Okay, Ms. Knope.
这-- 这不是因为我喝醉了
This-- this is not because I'm drunk.
这是因为那根线
This is because of the wire.
一场怪诞采访的一个合适结局 以及一个悲哀的时刻
A fitting end to a bizarre interview and a sad moment
在一个没有希望的 压抑的城市
in a depressing city with no hope,
在这场苦涩冒险逐渐暗淡的瞬间
in the waning moments of the bitter saga
这场充满争议的竞选已然结束
that has been a contentious campaign.
别啊 Buddy 你可不能播这盘带子
C'mon Buddy, you cannot air that tape.
你开玩笑吗 这对我有多好 对你就有多糟糕
Are you kidding? This is as great for me as it is terrible for you.
看我节目的那些羊群们会像提拉米苏一样吃干净的
The sheep that watch my show are gonna eat this up like tiramisu.
提拉米苏是一种意大利甜品 一般-- - 我知道提拉米苏是什么
Tiramisu is an Italian dessert often-- - I know what tiramisu is, okay?
而且羊都不吃 - 抱歉 但是...
And sheep don't eat it. - Sorry, but...
明早这个节目会在整个印第安纳圈播放
Tomorrow morning this gets broadcast around the entire Indiana-sphere.
感谢你们前来庆祝我人生中最终极的胜利
Thank you for celebrating the most ultimate triumph of my life.
我对自己非常骄傲 而你们也是
I'm very proud of me, and you are too.
还有 教授 我下学期还会选你的课
And, Professor, I'm taking your class again next semester.
而我要锁定那个G+
And I'm gonna lock down that P-plus.
这是不可能的
It's impossible.
你和女人们教会我没有什么是不可能的
You and the women taught me that nothing is impossible.
好吧 我要走了 我还得早起 - 再见
Alright, I better be going. I have to get up early. - Good-bye.
我要给退休人员上早间尊巴课
I'm teaching a morning Zumba class for retirees.
但在我走前
Before I do,
Linda 你喜欢陆上皮划艇吗
Linda, do you enjoy land kayaking?
挺有趣的
It's quite fun.
嗯 其实更是精疲力竭而不是有趣
Well, it's more grueling than fun.
但我很愿意带你一起
But I would love to take you.
我很感激你 但我刚刚结束一段关系
I'm really flattered, but I just got out of a relationship,
而我觉得我在开始之前还需要一点时间
and I think I need a little more time before I jump into anything.
当然 我理解 - 对不起
Of course. I understand. - I'm sorry.
我感激你的谨慎 - 谢谢
I appreciate your caution. - Thank you.
我希望还能见到你
I hope to see you again.
再见了 各位
Good-bye, everyone.
有人想去JJ's来点餐后鸡蛋卷吗
Anybody want to go to JJ's for some after-dinner omelets?
或者你跟我回到我家如何
Or how about you and I go back to my place?
好的
Yes.
哇
Wow!
Ben 我太 抱歉了
Ben, I am so sorry.
我们就关注问题本身吧
Let's just focus on the problem.
现在 如果我们不阻止那次采访早上播出的话 这次竞选就死掉了
Now, if we don't stop that interview from airing in the morning, this campaign is dead.
所以...
So...
我们必须要去Indianapolis了
We have to go to Indianapolis.
做什么呢 - 我也不知道啊 Tom
And do what? - I don't know, Tom.
我猜我们就把演播室烧掉或者怎么样吧
I guess we'll just set fire to the studio or something.
啊 太贴心了-- 我从没有男朋友为我威胁过犯纵火罪呢
Ah, that's so sweet-- I've never had a boyfriend threaten to commit arson for me before.
啊 会腻的
Ah, it gets old.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表