所以 Andy 告诉我发生了什么
So, Andy, tell me what happened.
我在读一本百科全书
I was reading an encyclopedia,
而我绊倒了 或者说"跌倒了"
and I tripped or "fell over"
然后撞到了头
and hit my head
或者叫"脑头盔"
or brain helmet.
是啊 他打了个喷嚏头撞到墙上了
Yeah, he sneezed and smacked his head against the wall.
那听起来才差不多
That sounds about right.
嗯 即使有脑震荡也是极其轻微的
Well, if it's a concussion it's extremely mild,
所以我不会太担心
so I wouldn't worry about it.
有其他烦你的事情吗
Anything else bothering you?
没 - 好
Nope. - Okay.
嗯 我是说 是的 我的膝盖坑区域有个奇怪的疹子
Well, I mean, yeah, I've got a weird rash in my knee pit area.
而且我的舌头 这一边 尝不出任何味道了
And my tongue, on this side, doesn't taste anything anymore.
有时候我走路 我脚踝 就 发出奇怪的响尾蛇声音
Sometimes when I walk my ankles make, like, a weird rattlesnake sound.
还有啥
What else?
离我眼睛很远的东西很模糊
Things that are far away from my eyes are fuzzy.
我有一次带包装纸吃了个巧克力棒
I once ate a Twix with the wrapper on it,
而我从没见那个包装纸拉出来过
and I've never seen the wrapper come out.
而且我过去25年来嚼过的每一片口香糖都吞下去了
Also I've swallowed every piece of gum that I've chewed for the past 25 years.
Andy - 我不知道啊
Andy! - I don't know.
我来的路上搞坏了大拇指
I broke my thumb on the way over here.
就把我修好啊
Just fix me.
嗯 我能帮你处理大拇指
Well, I can help you with the thumb.
对于其他一千件事我会给你推荐专科医生的
And I'll have to give you referrals for specialists for the other thousand things.
哇 谢谢你啥也没帮 Harris医生
Wow, thanks for nothing, Dr. Harris.
不用谢
You're welcome.
嘿 我是Bobby Newport 我是个普通人
Hey, I'm Bobby Newport. I'm a regular guy.
我喜欢狗
I like dogs.
我在陪着我的波斯灰狗"法式火锅"
I'm here with my persian greyhound Raclette,
是我的好朋友 法国Alsace-Lorraine皇冠的觊觎者给的
who was given to me by my buddy, the pretender to the crown of Alsace-Lorraine.
投票支持Bobby Newport竞选市议会
Vote Bobby Newport for city council.
嘿 呃 我俩私下说
Hey, um, between you and me,
我觉得Donna对我们拍负面广♥告♥有点看法
I think that Donna is having a problem with going negative in the ad.
不不 我永远走负面
Nuh-uh, I always go negative.
甚至我喜欢那个男的也走负面
Even if I like the guy I go negative.
让他们有兴趣
Keeps 'em interested.
谢了 Donna
Thanks, Donna.
嗯 我不想告诉你
Well, I didn't want to tell you this,
但Ann为此感觉挺难熬
but Ann is having a hard time with it.
她现在有点抓狂了
She's kind of freaking out right now.
哦我的天 这根魔力记号♥笔闻起来像樱桃
Oh, my God, this magic marker smells like cherries.
嘿 有个问题 你喜欢这个主意吗
Hey, here's a question, do you like the idea?
是...什...谁...
It's... wha... who...
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你看 你对你的竞选如何进行有一种设想
Look, you have a vision of how your campaign should go.
我是你的首席战略家 所以我肯定我们能解决的
I am your chief strategist, so I'm sure we can work it out.
要不你就告诉我你想的是什么
Why don't you just tell me what you're thinking.
我讨厌负面广♥告♥ 我一百万年也不会拍
I hate negative ads, and I would never do one in a million years.
谢谢你今天来 John
Thank you, John, for coming in.
公共工程部很棒
The public works department is wonderful,
而你也是业界最好的谋士
and you are the best idea man in the business.
还有 我们要取消你所有正在进行的项目
Also, we're cancelling all of your ongoing projects.
什么
What?
那Pawnee河坝会怎么样呢
What about the Pawnee river dam?
大坝已经死了 祝你今天心情愉快
Dam's dead. Have a nice day.
那水都会往哪走呢
Where will all the water go?
去它现在流向的地方
Wherever it's headed now.
重要的是大坝建不起来了
The important thing is the dam is never happening
你的梦想也粉碎了
and your dream has been crushed.
我们感到十分抱歉 - 我没有
We're very sorry. - I am not.
会议不错
Good meeting.
这不是个负面广♥告♥
It's not a negative ad.
我们在陈述关于他的事实
We're stating facts about him,
然后 是的 它们碰巧就是负面的 因为他是个笨蛋
and, yeah, they happen to be negative because he's a bonehead.
嗯 我想播的那条广♥告♥会高光关于我自己的好事
Well, I wanted to run an ad that highlights the good things about me,
而不是关于其他人的坏事
not the bad things about somebody else.
Tom 你是我们的沟通主管
Tom, you are our communications director.
参与一下
Weigh in here.
Leslie 我爱你的主意
Leslie, I love your idea.
我也爱 你的主意
I also love your idea.
两个很棒的主意 两个很棒的人
Two great ideas, two great people.
我不知道谁的主意更好
I don't know which idea's better,
但我知道我会在赢的那一边
but I do know I'll end up on the winning side.
我赌马的时候
When I bet on horses,
我从来都不会输
I never lose.
为什么呢
Why?
我赌所有的马
I bet on all the horses.
要不这样 我们分成小组
How 'bout we do this, we split up into teams,
我们各自做一个我们广♥告♥的试播版
we each make a demo version of our ad.
我们喜欢哪一个就用哪一个
Whichever one we like better we use.
好主意
Great idea!
只要Leslie也觉得可以
As long as Leslie thinks so as well.
当然 我挑Ann和Donna来我的小组
Sure, I'll pick Ann and Donna for my team.
Jerry你可以拿去 - 什么
You can take Jerry. - What?
嗯 你想要走负面
Well, you wanted to go negative.
你就得到了世界上最负面的人 兄弟
You got the biggest negative in the world, buddy.
好吧所有人 我需要你们大大的微笑
Okay everybody, I need big smiles from you
我们在做一个很正面的广♥告♥
We're making a positive ad here.
就想着这是圣诞节 还有你的生日
So just think of this as Christmas and your birthday
还有开学第一天混在了同一天
and the first day of school all rolled up into one.
正面永远比负面更好
Positive is always better than negative.
巴拉克·奥巴马说 "是的 我们可以"
Barack Obama said, "yes we can,"
现在他是总统了
and now he's president.
Ben说 "不 我们不该"
Ben says, "no we shouldn't,"
现在他给她女朋友打工
and now he's working for his girlfriend.
伙计们 我需要双倍的微笑 好吗
Guys, I need double the smiles, okay?
我们再来一遍 开始
Let's take it back again. And action.
嗯 这样子很棒 我们真的很正面
And this is going great. We're really positive.
我觉得我们拍到了好东西 对吧
I think we're getting good stuff, right?
什么...
What's the...
哦 不是吧
Oh, come on.
Leslie 我觉得Bobby Newport的大巴车进镜头了
Leslie, I think Bobby Newport's bus was in that shot.
你觉得吗
Do you think?
E H 4 M
E, H, 4, M.
土豆形状
Potato shape.
咖啡杯形状
Coffee mug shape.
污点 污点 中指 污点
Smudge, smudge, middle finger, smudge.
其他都是污点
The rest are all smudges.
哦我的天哪 是你开车来的啊
Oh, my God, you drove us here.
我们一周内给自己预约了 差不多 一亿个医生
We made, like, 100 million doctors' appointments for ourselves in one week.
在这之后我们大概十年都不用去看医生了
After this we won't have to go to the doctor for, like, ten years,
因为我们太聪明了
because we smart.
嗯 你肯定需要眼镜了
Well, you definitely need glasses.
不 他才不要眼镜
No, he's not getting glasses.
我喜欢他脸的样子
I like his face the way it is.
如果你配眼镜 我就和你离婚
If you get glasses, I'll divorce you.
嗯 你听到了 医生
Well, you heard her, doc.
太帅了不能戴眼镜 无意冒犯
Too handsome for glasses, no offense.
我得承认 他的发型确实到位
I gotta admit, his hair game's on point.
得找到他在他的"头滑"上抹的是什么产品
Gotta find out what kind of product he puts up in his "herr."
嘿 Leslie的广♥告♥拍得如何了
Hey, how's Leslie's ad going?
非常的好
It's very good.
但你的也是非常的好
But yours is also very good.
你准备好配旁白了吗
You ready for the voice-over?
好了
Yeah.
Bobby Newport这辈子没有过一份正经工作
Bobby Newport's never had a real job in his life.
你得多来点态度
You gotta give it more attitude.
得要吓到其他人
It's gotta scare people.
Bobby Newport...
Bobby Newport...
是啊 好 行
Yeah, okay. All right.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表