Glenn Close.
Leslie 你不必这么做的...
Leslie, you don't have to do this...
嘘 回去睡觉吧 Jimmy
Shh! Go to bed, Jimmy.
感觉不到我脸了
I can't feel my face.
我脸麻了
My face is numb.
那是啥啊
What is that?
而在一起 我们就能产生影响
And together, we can make a difference.
就这样了
That's it.
我觉得我们搞定了 你觉得我们搞定了吗
I think we got it. Do you think we got it?
是的 是啊 我们有了
Yes! Yeah, we have it.
我们七个小时之前就有了
We had it seven hours ago.
哦 Ann 我 我知道我会很紧张
Oh, Ann, I--I know that I can be intense,
但我只是在试着做最好的自己
but I'm only trying to be the best me that I can be.
我想谢谢你给我这个机会
I want to thank you for this opportunity
还有你的耐心
and your patience,
你的智慧 和你的见解
and your intelligence, and your insight.
你真的是一个令人惊奇的人类
You really are an amazing human being.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦对--那就是我和他约会的理由
Oh, right-- that's why I dated him.
嘿
Hey.
我想道歉
I wanted to apologize.
我们请了五个财务来看e720
We brought in five accountants to look at e720
而他们跟你说的都是一样的
and they all said the same thing you did.
如果我们不开始做出改变 我们就要失去公♥司♥了
If we don't start making changes, we're gonna lose the company.
好的 嗯 你第一件要做的事
Okay. Well, first thing you need to do:
开掉四个财务
Get rid of four of those accountants.
你们不需要五个财务
You don't need five accountants.
又一次 好建议
Again, good advice.
给
Here.
你真的--你得不能再像发糖一样发这个了
You really--you need to stop giving these away like candy.
这是我个人买♥♥的
I bought that one personally.
作为谢礼
As a thank-you.
是个iPad
It's an iPad.
*每个人都跳吧*
♪ Everybody prance, now! ♪
*跳 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳*
♪ prance, prance, prance, prance, prance, prance ♪
她喝够了 停下吧
She's had enough. Call it off.
不是这么玩的 她出局了
That's not how it works. She's out.
等等 我替她来
Wait. I'm subbing in.
April 别 这玩意儿能融掉花♥园♥蜗牛的壳
April, no--that stuff will melt the shell off a garden snail.
随便了
Whatever.
我是波多黎各人 我能搞定
I'm Puerto Rican. I can handle it.
[哔] 我的天哪
[Bleep], oh, my God!
好了
Okay.
现在就结束了
This ends now.
妈 你回你的农场
Mom, you're going back to the farm.
还有你
And you,
你回你的地狱去
you're going back to hell.
行啊
Fine.
反正我已经得到所需了
I got what I came for anyway.
我找到了你地下的保险箱
I found your underground safe.
偷了你一半的金子
I stole half your gold.
那是诱饵金子
That's decoy gold.
你觉得我会把金子留在地下埋着的保险箱里
You think I'd leave my gold in a locked safe buried underground,
谁都能找到的地方吗
where anyone could find it?
你根本不了解我
You don't know me at all.
不 我了解
Yes, I do.
我从你出生时就认识你了
I knew you the minute you were born.
而你死的时候我也会在的
And I intend to be there the minute you die.
Ron 你的家人好奇怪啊
Ron, your family's weird.
真的 那--那有个人在读杂♥志♥
Literally, there's a-- someone reading a magazine,
有人在涂指甲油
and someone applying nail polish.
那是啥 她在干啥 她就在玩iPad而已
What's that--what is she doing? She's just playing with an iPad.
Tom跟我说那把椅子花费$27000
Tom told me that chair was $27,000.
那把椅子有个屋顶
That chair that has a roof.
那--那边有个人在熟睡
The--there's someone over there in a deep sleep.
她一年可能会拿到十万刀以上的工资
She's probably being paid upwards of $100,000 a year.
那就是个船的视频
There's this video of a boat.
看看那玩意儿 那是个啥啊
Look at that thing. What is that?
你能拿它来做什么啊
What are you supposed to do with that thing?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表