一直都 也一直都会
I always have. I always will.
所以我才给它写了本书
And that's why I wrote a book about it.
所以我才要参选市议会
And that's why I'm running for City Council.
你看 我也没疯
Look, I'm not crazy.
我知道Pawnee不是巴黎 或者伦敦 或者芝加哥
I know Pawnee isn't Paris, or London, or Chicago.
但这是个生活的好地方
But it's a great place to live.
工作也是
And work.
而为这个镇的傻瓜们服务
And serving the goofballs in this town
是我的荣幸 也是我的特权
is an honor and a privilege.
而且 是的 每个镇都称他们餐厅的华夫饼是世界上最好的
And, yes, every town claims its diner's waffles are the best in the world,
但在某个地方 某个镇子里
but somewhere, in some town,
真的会有世上最好的华夫饼
there really are the best waffles in the world.
太美味 太油 太金色
So delicious, and rich, and golden brown
每一个尝过的人都会决定永不离开这个镇
that anyone who tasted them would decide never to leave that town.
某个地方 这样的华夫饼真的存在
Somewhere, those waffles exist.
为什么不能是这里呢
Why can't it be here?
Joan把我们放进她的读书会了
Joan put us in her book club.
虽然我没有这个也行
Although I could do without this.
抓到你啦
Leslie
Leslie?
是这样的 我走遍了整个州
Here's the thing. I've been all over the State.
Indianapolis, Bloomington, Lafayette, Muncie, Gary...
Indianapolis, Bloomington, Lafayette, Muncie, Gary...
所有你在书里提到过的地方
All the places you mention in the book.
我也采访了你提到的所有人
And I interviewed all the people you mentioned.
迄今为止
And so far,
还没有一条错误事实
there is not one incorrect fact.
所以我现在要回到家 跟Gayle打个招呼
So now I'm going to head to the house, say hey to Gayle,
祝我女儿迟来的生日快乐...
wish my daughter a happy belated birthday...
其实是昨天...
It was yesterday...
然后我再回去
And then I'm gonna head back out
去所有东南部的镇子
and hit all the towns in the southeast.
但有什么需要我知道的吗
But is there anything I should know?
有新消息吗
Any new info?
没有
No.
你很棒 一路顺风
You're doin' great. Godspeed.
尽我所能 - 是的
Doin' what I can. - Yep!
嘿 Ron
Hey, Ron.
该走了 Donna 不能聊了
Gotta go, Donna. Can't talk.
他就是看起来很开心啊
He just seemed so happy.
我啥也没说呢
I didn't say anything.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表