因为...我要啊
Because...I want it.
来嘛 给我吧
Come on, give me it.
给我吧 给我吧
Give me it. Give me it.
来嘛 给我吧
Come on, give me it.
就把竞选给我
Just give me the election.
对不起 请
I'm sorry, please.
请
Please.
嗯 Leslie 他的确做出了令人信服的论点
Well, Leslie, he does make a compelling argument.
来嘛 呃 来嘛 伙计
Come on, ugh! Come on, guy.
Bobby - 啊 没有靠枕
Bobby. - Ah, it's not padded!
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你究竟为什么要竞选公职
Why are you even running for office?
你知道吗 我需要做点事
You know what, I need something to do
来不让我爸爸啰嗦
to get my dad off my back.
这看起来挺简单的
This seemed easy.
那你呢 你为什么要做
What about you, why are you doing it?
你♥爸♥是谁
Who's your dad?
我要竞选公职是因为我想改善我爱的人们的生活
I'm running for office because I want to improve the lives of the people that I love
改善这个世界上最好的城市
in the city that's the greatest city in the world.
什么 那是什么意思啊
What? What does that even mean?
嘿 我有个想法
Hey, I've got an idea.
要不然你退出竞选 然后我赢了
How 'bout you quit running, then I win,
但我让你做所有的工作
but then I let you do all the work.
我哪也不会去
I'm not going anywhere,
而且我们马上就要辩论了
and we are gonna debate soon,
而我需要警告你 我可懂行
and I need to warn you, I know my stuff.
所以你应该变强大一点
So you should toughen up.
你们为啥在笑啊 我感觉不好
Why are you guys smiling? I feel bad.
嘿 随口问下
Hey, quick question.
你视频里那个小女孩
That little girl from your video.
哦我的天 她太可爱了
Oh, my God, she's so cute.
你觉得你可以跟她说 然后让她给我拍个广♥告♥吗
Do you think you can talk to her and let her do an ad for me?
那个小女孩是我
That girl is me
...十岁的时候
as a...as a ten-year-old.
你是怎么做到的啊
How'd you do that?
要不你还是再看一个其他的医生
Maybe you should see one of the other doctors.
不 别再看医生了
No. No more doctors.
他们就是群诈骗专家
They're a bunch of scam artists.
他们用免费东西钓你上钩
They reel you in with the free stuff.
接下来你知道的就是 砰
Next thing you know, bam,
你撞上一辆救护车
you run into an ambulance.
每次都这样
Every time.
我们就回家互相照顾吧
Let's just go home and care for each other.
我们可以买♥♥个针线包
We could buy a sewing kit.
你可以在哪里找座桥底下给我把嘴缝上
You could sew up my lip underneath a bridge somewhere.
嗯 太浪漫了
Mmm, so romantic.
恶 - 哦 对不起 我忘了
Ugh! - Oh, sorry, I forgot.
我们走 - 好吧
Let's go. - All right.
你觉得保险能覆盖针线包吗
Do you think sewing kits are covered by insurance?
或者杂货或者 比如 XBox游戏
Or groceries or, like, XBox games?
保险到底是啥啊
What is insurance?
我不知道啊 谁在乎呢
I don't know. Who cares?
投票支持Newport竞选市议会 2012
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表