Bobby Newport这辈子没有过一份正经工作
Bobby Newport's never had a real job in his life.
Bobby Newport这辈子没有过一份正经工作
Bobby Newport's never had a real job in his life.
Bobby Newport
Bobby Newport.
Bobby Newport
Bobby Newport.
Bobby Newport
Bobby Newport.
Bobby Newport
Bobby Newport.
Bobby Newport
Bobby Newport.
Newport
Newport.
Bobby - Bobby
Bobby. - Bobby.
Bobby
Bobby.
Newport
Newport.
好了 现在我们在浪费时间了 Jerry
All right, now we're just wasting time, Jerry.
Ron Swanson
Ron Swanson!
我想感谢你那天会上表现得如此残忍♥无情
I want to thank you for being so ruthless and cruel in the meeting the other day.
你得说得具体一点
You'll have to be more specific.
公共工程部大坝的那个事
With the public works department about the dam.
啊
Ah.
你觉得我带你去吃午饭
What do you say I take you to lunch
然后我们聊聊你想要完成的所有项目如何
and then we can talk about all the projects that you want to get accomplished.
那就没有必要了
That won't be necessary.
我没有任何项目
I don't have any projects.
我讨厌项目
I hate projects.
真是讨厌啊 我们得点单了
What a pill. We should order.
然后我们聊行话了 你想吃什么
And then we can talk shop. What are you gonna have?
我在想一些生的和基于黄瓜的东西
I'm thinking something raw and cucumber-based.
一根黄瓜
A cucumber.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我拒绝了他的邀请
I declined his invitation.
他开始大笑
He started laughing.
然后我意识到的下一件事 就是一起吃午饭了
And the next thing I knew, we were at lunch.
他给我下药了吗
Did he drug me?
嗨 我是Bobby Newport
Hi, I'm Bobby Newport.
摇滚明星
我爸是John Cougar Mellencamp的朋友
My dad is friends with John Cougar Mellencamp.
那还挺酷的
That's pretty cool.
这个家伙在竞选什么啊
What is this guy running for,
上每个频道全时段的总统吗
president of being on every channel all the time?
提醒你 Leslie 我们一个小时之内就要把广♥告♥送到电视台了
Reminder, Leslie, we have less than an hour to get the ad to the station.
Ann 你又美丽又有条理
Ann, you're beautiful and you're organized.
所以不对任何人有偏见
So in order not to bias anyone,
这是Ben和我做的两个广♥告♥
these are the two ads that Ben and I made.
我就随机选一个
I'm just gonna pick one randomly,
然后我们先放那个
and we'll play that one first.
哦 耶 是很棒的那个
Oh, yay, the awesome one.
嗨 我是Leslie Knope
Hi, I'm Leslie Knope.
我支持公园 支持公共安全
I'm pro-parks, pro-public safety,
我也支持净水
and I'm pro-clean water.
我还支持环境法规
I'm also pro-environmental regulation,
我也非常 非常支持本地提案
and I'm very, very pro-local propositions
45 86 和102f
45, 86, and 102f.
但最重要的是 我支持Pawnee
But most of all, I'm pro-Pawnee.
这是一些其他我支持的东西
Here are some other things that I'm pro.
你可以看到 我支持很多的东西
As you can see, I'm in favor of a lot of things,
比如热狗
like hot dogs.
对吧 Charlie
Right, Charlie?
耶 PAWNEE
我是Leslie Knope
I'm Leslie Knope,
我赞成这条信息
and I approve this message.
是的 我爱这个
Yes. I love it.
太棒了
Fantastic.
我们还需要放你的吗
Do we even want to screen yours?
额 是啊 那也太糟糕了
Uh, yeah, that was awful.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
说出一个做错了的事情
Name one thing that was wrong with it.
好吧 你甚至都没提到你要竞选公职
Okay, you never even mentioned you were running for office.
你真的从没说过"市议会"这个词
You literally never said the words "city council."
我没...那是暗示的
I didn't...that it's implied.
我没有...我们可以就放进去
I didn't... we can just put it in.
好吧
Okay.
Leslie太擅长太多事情了...
Leslie is so good at so many things
而太不擅长那个了
and so bad at that.
Bobby Newport的一切都是托在银盘子上送给他的
Bobby Newport's been handed everything on a silver platter.
他在他爸糖果公♥司♥的轻松工作
His cushy job at his dad's candy company,
Sweetums 甜牙内部通讯
Bobby Newport 牛轧糖副总裁
是送给他的
handed to him.
Pawnee太阳报
小Bobby的船开进来了!在12岁Bobby的新"玩具"里
他18米长的船 Bobby的船
His 60-foot boat, Bobby's boat,
12岁的时候送给他的
handed to him when he was 12.
Leslie Knope也在竞选市议会
Leslie Knope is running for city council too,
而她拥有的一切都是自己挣来的
and she's earned everything she's ever gotten.
她确实是
She has.
Bobby Newport想让你把竞选也送给他
Bobby Newport wants you to just hand him this election.
别这样
Don't.
我不会的
I won't.
是的 - 是的 是的 我爱这个
Yes. - Yes, yes. I love it.
现在 人们 这才是个广♥告♥
Now, people, this is an ad.
很简洁 很有力
It's succinct, it's punchy.
很刻薄 很沮丧 很糟糕
It's mean. It's depressing. It's awful.
"我是Ben Wyatt 我想毁灭Leslie的梦想"
"I am Ben Wyatt, and I want to destroy Leslie's dreams."
好的 如果你对任何食物过敏 我们几天之内就能知道了
Okay, if you're allergic to any food, we'll know in a few days.
我觉得看这个红样
I think based on the redness
我应该是对针扎过敏
I might be allergic to getting stabbed by needles.
我们已经去了 差不多 5个不同的医生
We have already been to, like, five different doctors.
我把我的踝关节微波炉了 - 拍了X光片
I got my ankles microwaved. - X-rayed.
他们把我的血拿去用作科学了
They took my blood away to use for science.
胆固醇测试
Cholesterol tests.
April把她的鼻窦切掉了
April had her sinuses removed?
检查了
Looked at.
有个家伙看了我的鸡鸡 还摸了它
Some guy looked at my wiener, touched it.
很奇怪
That was weird.
那个家伙甚至还不是个医生
And that guy wasn't even a doctor.
那...
That...
啥
What?
现在我觉得到了投票时间了
Now I think it is time for us to take a vote.
所以谁更喜欢Ben的广♥告♥
So who's in favor of Ben's ad?
叛徒们
Traitors!
Ann 我把你的车♥库♥涂成粉色了啊
Ann, I painted your garage pink.
我没要求你这么做啊
I did not ask you to do that.
Leslie 你看 我想让你赢
Leslie, look, I want you to win,
而Ben的广♥告♥就是好一点
and Ben's ad is just better.
我们的友谊结束了 不 没有
Our friendship is over. No, it's not.
没有结束 永远不会结束
It's not over. It's never over.
永远的最好朋友 我永远爱你
BFF. I love you forever.
你知道吗 看起来我们是有点平分秋色了
You know what, it seems like we're kind of evenly split.
我觉得我们应该继续辩论
I think we should keep debating.
我们不是平分 是统一意见
We're not split. It's unanimous.
我们播我的广♥告♥ - 但我...
We air my ad. - But I...
这就...这就不是我梦想中的样子
This is just... it's just not the way I dreamed it would be.
这是正确的选择 好吗
This is the right call, okay?
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Okay.
我要播一条负面广♥告♥了
I'm going to air a negative ad.
已经不受我控制了
It's out of my hands now.
但你知道吗 我对此感觉非常的禅意
But you know what, I'm actually feeling very zen about this.
你是Ben Wyatt吗 - 是
Are you Ben Wyatt? - Yeah.
好的 我需要把那张DVD送去控制室
Okay, I need that DVD in the control room.
啊 - 我的天
Aah! - Oh, my God.
我是Leslie Knope 我不赞成这条信息
I am Leslie Knope, and I do not approve this message.
你在干什么呢 你在...
What are you doing? What are you...
啊 - 不
Ah. - No.
好吧 好消息是
Alright, the good news is,
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表