我想和Bill来一场男人之间的谈话
I'd like to talk to Bill man-to-man.
他会偷走铂金酸奶的
He's gonna steal Yogurt Platinum.
不 我不会
No, I'm not.
5-15 256 有个3-33
5-15, 256. Got a 3-33.
收到
Copy that.
Andy Dwyer
Andy Dwyer.
呃...Bert Macklin
Er... Bert Macklin.
雄鹰一号♥
Eagle One.
我们需要看看你们的安全计划
We need to see your security plan.
这是个小学啊
This is a elementary school.
我的安全计划就是站在这儿 - 嗯 听起来不错
My security plan is to stand right here. - Hmm. Sounds good.
看起来这个站点你搞定了
Looks like you got this post.
你看到任何可疑人物 立即向我汇报
You see anything suspicious, you just let me know immediately.
好吧 - 不
Okay? - Nope
也行
That's cool.
大哥 你在干啥啊
Dude, what are you doing?
洗车呢
Washing the bus.
我需要做些让我转移注意力的事情
I have something I need to take my mind off of.
你需要什么吗
Do you need something?
你想给我点什么事情做吗
Would you like to give me something to do?
拜托 拜托 April 拜托
Please. Please, April, please.
干啥呢
Hey!
谢谢你 April
Thank you, April.
搞定之后 给Jerry再买♥♥一杯奶昔
When you're done, go get Jerry another milkshake.
然后给我 我再扔到大巴车上
And then give it to me and I will throw it on the bus again.
欢迎Leslie Knope来到故事时间
"我们都是你的朋友" 培根先生说 "欢迎回家" 完
"We're all your friends," said Mr. Bacon. "Welcome home." The end.
而那就是《Groffle 糟糕的华夫饼》
And that is Groffle the Awful Waffle,
我写的以及出版的 一本代表我教育倡议的书
a book that I wrote and published on behalf of my education initiative.
有问题吗 请讲
Any questions? Yes.
Groffle是怎么穿过糖浆小河的
How did Groffle cross the syrup river?
而你为什么说Newport先生是个混♥蛋♥
And why did you call Mr. Newport a jerk?
嗯 当我说他是混♥蛋♥的时候
Well, when I called him a jerk,
我不知道他已经去了糖果天堂
I didn't know that he had passed into candy heaven.
你还是觉得他是个混♥蛋♥吗
Do you still think he's a jerk?
而且你也没回答那个糖浆的问题
And you didn't answer the syrup question.
嗯 我不该说Nick Newport是个混♥蛋♥
Well, I should not have called Nick Newport a jerk.
因为我们应该尊重所有去世的人们
Because we need to be respectful of all dead people.
我是说 不是斯大林或者希♥特♥勒♥
I mean, not Stalin or Hitler,
但我也没有说Nick Newport是希♥特♥勒♥
but I'm not calling Nick Newport Hitler.
Knope女士 我有一个关于我称作"混♥蛋♥门"的后续问题
Ms. Knope, I have a follow-up to what I'm now deciding to call, "Jerk-gate."
Bobby Newport已去世的家人里还有你想要攻击的吗
Are there any other deceased members of Bobby Newport's family you'd like to attack?
而且别回避那个华夫饼问题
And quit ducking the waffle question.
Groffle用了什么船之类的吗
Did Groffle use a boat of some kind?
好了 问答环节到此结束 感谢各位
All right. That's all the questions for now. Thank you, everybody.
我们要假设他游过了糖浆小河吗 - Knope女士
Are we to assume that he swam across the syrup river? - Miss Knope?
我永远逃不掉这些Nick Newport的问题了
I am never going to get away from these Nick Newport questions.
而且书里明确写到
And it is very clear in the book
Groffle是通过黄油桥穿过糖浆小河的
that Groffle crosses the syrup river on the butter bridge.
嗯 可能你需要更像华夫饼Groffle一样
Well, maybe you need to start acting a little bit more like Groffle the Waffle
善待一下松饼McDuffin
when he was nice to McDuffin the Muffin.
也就是Bobby Newport
AKA Bobby Newport.
你们得去道歉 别竞选了
You guys need to apologize. Stop campaigning.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
我们去找Bobby Newport 你去道歉...
We go to Bobby Newport, you apologize...
好
Good.
然后 我们把细节泄露给媒体 恢复你的名誉
And then, we leak the details to the press, which restores your reputation
然后给我们足够的时间结束大巴之旅
and buys us enough time to finish the bus tour.
很好
Nice.
不 那不是个真正的道歉
No, that's not a real apology.
这样太卑鄙了 我不喜欢
It's just sneaky. I don't like it.
Ann 就这一次 是部关于你的
Ann, for once, this is not about you.
一个人去世了
A man is dead.
听着 朋友 我尊重你对自♥由♥市场盲从的虔诚
Look, friend. I respect your slavish devotion to the free market.
但你不能逃避合同责任
But you can't welch on a contract.
我来自的地方 一个男人的话语是神圣的
Where I come from, a man's word is sacred.
好吧 你在拉钩约定的立场上是啥啊 乔治华盛顿
Okay. What's your stance on pinky swears, George Washington?
我要拿那个钱
I'm taking the money.
好 那我等额付给你
Fine. I'll match it.
我给你一万块拿走这些车 成交吗
I'll give you $10,000 for the vans. Deal?
不 价格涨上去了
No. Price has gone up.
现在是一万二了
Now it's $12,000.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你看 我有一个22辆白色烂车的车队
Look, I own a fleet of 22 crappy white vans.
不知为何 居然招来了一场竞标战
And for some reason, there's a massive bidding war going on over them.
现在 对于一个所有资产只有22两白色烂车的家伙来说
Now, for a guy whose only assets are 22 crappy white vans,
这差不多已经是梦想中的场景了
it's pretty much a dream scenario.
所以我就顺势而为 看看能到啥程度
So I'm just gonna ride this out, see where it takes me.
现在是一万五了
And now it's $15,000.
好吧 我和Newport的人们聊过了
Okay. I talked Newport's people
他们答应让我和Bobby单独相处10分钟
into giving us 10 minutes alone with Bobby.
所以 我们进去 我们道歉
So, we get in there, we apologize,
然后我们继续竞选之路
and then we get back on the campaign trail.
好吧 我们要怎么像媒体泄露这些
Okay. How do we leak this to the press?
我们 就 发表个声明吗
Do we, like, release a statement?
我们给谁打电♥话♥吗
Do we call somebody?
我觉得那不是个问题了
I don't think that's going to be a problem.
哦天哪 为啥这里有这么多人
Oh, my God. Why are there so many people here?
是个陷阱 这是个陷阱 我们得从这出去了
It's a trap. It's a trap! We've got to get out of here.
这是个庄严和纪念的时刻
It's a time for solemnity and remembrance.
这不是玩弄政♥治♥的时刻
This is not a time for politics.
哦 - 好吧 能停下车吗 拜托
Oh. - Okay, will you stop, please?
调个头
Turn the bus around.
Leslie Knope正开着她的竞选大巴经过一场哀悼仪式
Leslie Knope is driving her campaign bus through a memorial service.
倒车 - 倒车
Back it up. - Back it up.
好的 倒车 - 倒车
Okay, back up. - Back it up.
就在我们觉得她不会再刷新下限的时候
Just when we thought she couldn't stoop any lower.
往前走 往前走
Go forward! Go forward!
我觉得他又死了一遍了
I feel like he's dying all over again.
停下
Stop it.
哦不
Oh, no.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉 我们迟到了吗
Sorry. Are we late?
所以 我不想再提一次
So, I hate to bring this up again,
但我只想保证我能拿到钱
but I just want to make sure that I'm going to get paid.
那是个和Newport先生的握手约定
It was a handshake agreement with Mr. Newport.
很多钱呢
It was for a lot of money.
无论如何 你可以电汇给我 无论如何 对你们的损失深表遗憾
Anyway, you can wire transfer it. Anyway, sorry for your loss.
我不敢相信你吧这个情况变成了一场政♥治♥杂耍表演
I can't believe you turned this situation into a political sideshow.
哦 不是吧 你们也只是为了媒体才准备道歉的
Oh, come on. You guys were only going to apologize for the press.
才不是 那可不是我们 你完全不了解我们
No way. That's not us. You don't know us at all.
这么说太无礼了
It's rude to say it.
我们根本不会这么想
We wouldn't even think it.
是啊 那个主张真可笑
Yeah, that's a ridiculous claim.
我们给Bobby带了一个"深表遗憾"水果篮
We brought a "Sorry For Your Loss" fruit basket for Bobby.
非常上档次 没有蜜瓜 没有苹果
And it is very classy. No melon, no apples.
你们准备利用我们 而我们直接逆转了局势
You were going to use us, and we just turned the tables on you.
因为我更聪明也更快
'Cause I'm smarter and faster.
这不是个判断 只是个事实
That is not a judgment, that's just a fact.
我们都只是在尽可能地去赢 对吧
We're both just doing whatever it takes to win. Right?
我爱波点图案 太可爱了
I love polka dots. So cute.
抱歉 我该预见这种事的
I'm sorry. I should have seen this coming.
而我们也不该开一辆印着你的脸的大巴进来
And we should not have driven here in a bus with your face on it.
不 是我的错
No, it's my fault.
你知道吗 Jen是对的 我不比她强多少
And you know what? Jen is right. I'm no better than her.
不 Leslie 你比她强
No, Leslie. Yes, you are.
你需要的只是停下那个机器一秒钟
All you need to do is stop the machine for a second
然后去对Bobby道歉
and go apologize to Bobby.
单独 不带相机
Alone. Without cameras.
谢了 Ann 但这条建议六小时之前在哪儿啊
Thanks, Ann, but where was that advice six hours ago?
这么说没啥效果的
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表