哪一条
Which one?
我说过我真不觉得你该系领带
I told you I really don't think you should wear a necktie.
嗯 好吧
Well, all right.
好了各位 最新民调结果
Okay, everybody, latest poll
是Newport 40% Leslie 32% 其他人都落后很远
is Newport 40%, Leslie 32% with everyone else way back.
现在 这场辩论是我们缩小那个差距的最佳机会
Now, this debate is our best chance to close that gap.
Chris Ann和Tom 你们要回答记者问题 提供事实
Chris, Ann and Tom, you guys will be talking to reporters, providing facts.
一般的打太极
General spin.
太极组
Spin team!
这是我能做的最好的工作
This is the best possible job for me.
我 真的 可以让任何事情听起来积极
I can literally make anything sound positive.
你的房♥子刚刚烧掉了
Your house just burned down
而且你在股市里赔了所有的钱
and you lost all your money in the stock market.
这是个重新开始的机会 火焰有净化的作用
It's a chance to start over, fire is cleansing,
而真正的财富是用你生活里的爱来衡量的
and true wealth is measured by the amount of love in your life.
如果必须要有人来告诉我 我得了癌症
If I had to have anybody tell me that I had cancer,
我希望那个人是我自己
I would want it to be me.
Ron April和Andy 你们要给我们最大的捐赠者们组织一个聚会
Ron, April and Andy, you'll be throwing a party for our biggest donors.
他们是体型大的大吗
Are they big, big?
他们是给竞选捐钱的有钱人
They're rich people that gave money to the campaign.
我希望他们不要期待我们有电梯 或者 比如 焦糖
I hope they don't expect us to have an elevator or, like, caramels.
我不知道什么有钱人啦
I don't know about rich people.
我只为大体型人做了准备
I was preparing for big people.
菜单都准备好了吗
Is the menu all set?
是的 我会提供几块我世界闻名的Swanson厚切排骨
Yes, I will be providing several slabs of my world-famous Swanson ribs.
而我会提供我世界闻名的百元大腿舞
And I will be providing my world-famous hundred-dollar lap dances.
棒哦 - 不行
Sweet. - No.
好的 竞选就在两周之后 辩论还有9个小时
Okay. The election is in two weeks. The debate is in nine hours.
我们开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
耶
Yeah!
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第20集
第4季 第20集
哇
Wow!
不敢相信我们要在这里做这个了
I can't believe we're doing this here.
这里有 大概 800个座位啊
This seats, like, 800 people.
嗯 那就是你的对手是全镇最出名的人时 你能得到的啊
Well, that's what you get when your opponent is the most famous person in town.
这比我高中辩论礼堂大太多了
This is a lot bigger than my high school debate auditorium.
你知道我在高中演过彼得潘吗
Did you know I played Peter Pan in high school?
我想象不出来
I can't picture it.
1米22 跟你在公园部用的讲台大小一样
Four feet. Exact same size as the podium you use in the Parks Department.
开场陈述
Opening statement.
我是Leslie Knope 我爱这个镇
I am Leslie Knope and I love this town,
我一生都在努力工作让它变得更好
and I've worked my whole life to make it great.
我相信我是挣来你们的选票
I believe that I've earned your vote.
Bobby Newport相信他可以买♥♥来
Bobby Newport believes he can buy it.
你能搞定 - 我能搞定
You got this. - I got this.
你在睡梦中都能辩倒Newport
You could debate Newport in your sleep.
我确实是
I have.
我知道 我们睡在一张床上 简直就是地狱
I know. We sleep in the same bed. It's been hell.
我18岁竞选市长的时候
When I was 18 and ran for mayor,
我在很晚才进入辩论
I was way behind going into the debates.
但我碾碎了我的对手
And I crushed my opponent.
所以我才赢了
It's why I won.
当然还因为我往人群中扔了一大堆白天发光的雷朋眼镜
That and the fact that I threw a bunch of Day-Glow Ray-Bans into the crowd.
当时是1993年
It was 1993.
我爸经营了一个太阳眼镜摊子 没啥大不了的
My dad managed a sunglass hut. Not a big deal.
我终于有机会站在所有人面前
I finally get a chance to stand in front of everyone
讨论这个我爱的镇
and talk about the town that I love.
如果这个镇比起我更爱Bobby呢
What if the town loves Bobby more than me?
不可能的 你会大胜他的
There's no way. You're going to destroy him.
我要用他的脸来拖地
I'm going to wipe the floor with his face.
你会用牙齿扯出他的脊椎
You're going to rip out his spine with your teeth,
然后嚼烂用来漱口
and then chew it up and gargle with it.
我爱死你不必要地犯恶心
I love it when you're needlessly disgusting.
嘿 你们不能进来啊
Hey! You can't be in here.
辩论还有7个小时才开始呢
The debate doesn't start for another seven hours.
抱歉 我们这就走
Sorry, we're leaving.
Leslie Knope
Leslie Knope!
我在尝试为了聚会打扫
I'm trying to clean up for the party,
但我对天发誓 我的手臂不能那么动啊
but I swear to God, my arms can't move that way.
就让它乱在那吧 无所谓了 什么都无所谓了
Leave it messy. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters.
生活就是垃圾
Life is garbage.
发生什么了
What happened?
Ann和我分手了 这次是真的了
Ann broke up with me. For reals this time.
而我做过的就只有打电♥话♥给这个广播电台
And all I did was call in to this radio station
给了她一个甜甜的公开致意
and give her a sweet little shout-out.
所以 我们在一个俱乐部里
So, we're up in the club.
是我
It's me.
我们在跳舞 我们在流汗 就说我们那晚上了二垒吧
We're dancing. We're sweating. Let's just say, we got to second that night.
现在播放 爱情治疗 与混♥蛋♥博士和污点教授
有点
Kind of.
我好饥渴哦
Me so horny.
这个妹的名字叫Ann Perkins
This chick's name is Ann Perkins.
去政♥府♥网站上找她 她超辣的
Look her up on the government website. She is crazy hot.
很棒吧 来抱抱
Isn't that great? Come here.
我赞美了你啊
I complimented you.
我想她就是害怕自己的感觉有多强大吧
I guess she's just afraid of how powerful her feelings are.
大哥 那可不是她和你分手的原因啊
Dude, that's not why she broke up with you.
我真的喜欢她
I really like her.
嗯 那她知道吗
Well, does she know that?
整个镇都知道了 我活出了自己啊
The whole town knows it. I live my life out loud.
大哥 你得停下你愚蠢的扮型男
Dude, you have to stop your stupid swagger
就用一个通常的声音 告诉她你在乎她啊
and just tell her, in a normal voice, that you care about her.
你又知道什么呢 你啥也不在乎啊
What do you know? You don't care about things.
我在乎啊 我在乎Andy和冠军
Yes, I do. I care about Andy and Champion.
而且我想要Leslie赢 而且我喜欢睡觉 所以...
And I want Leslie to win. And I like sleeping. So...
所有人都有他们在乎的东西
everybody has things they care about.
如果Ann是你在乎的 你就得告诉她
If Ann is yours, you need to tell her.
嘿 你们都搞定了吗
Hey. You guys all set?
Ann 你有所需的全部事实了吗
Ann, you have all the facts you need?
完全搞定 听听这个
Totally. Listen to this.
人类一生平均要长152米的头发
The average human grows 50 feet of hair in their lifetime.
那真的很有意思啊
That's really interesting.
要不来点我们辩论时能用的事实怎么样
How about some facts we can use in the debate?
是啊 不 那些我也有 但你必须承认人类身体真的很厉害
Yeah. No, I have those, too. But you have to admit that the human body is amazing.
我一直这么说来着
I say it all the time.
我在搜索Pawnee相关的事实
I have been researching facts about Pawnee
而有时候我就被因特网的无底洞吸引进去了
and sometimes I just get sucked into an Internet rabbit hole.
等我意识过来时 我已经在搜鼻涕虫是怎么做♥爱♥的
And next thing I know, I'm looking up how slugs have sex.
美得莫名其妙的 去YouTube搜搜看
It's weirdly beautiful. YouTube it.
好的 Chris 假设危机
Okay, Chris. Hypothetical crisis.
Leslie试着回答一个问题
Leslie just tried to answer a question
然后听得到放屁 接着吐了 圆回来
and audibly farted, then threw up. Spin.
Leslie Knope给这个镇的主意 真的 多到要溢出来了
Leslie Knope is literally overflowing with ideas for this town.
而说到沼气
And speaking of methane,
你们听说了她关于温室气体排放限制的计划了吗
have you heard about her plan to limit greenhouse gas emissions?
哇
Wow.
太极组
Spin team!
Ann和我真的组成了太好的队伍
Ann and I make such a great team.
我们在生活里不是一个队伍真的太蠢了
It's silly that we're not a team in real life.
我刚刚听到自己说出的词语
I just heard those words come out of my mouth,
而我有了一个决定
and I have made a decision.
我听说你和Tom Haverford
I've heard that you and Tom Haverford
已经断绝了浪漫关系 是这样的吗
are no longer romantically involved. Is that true?
是的 我们分手了
Yes, we broke up.
而我真的不敢相信我们居然约会过
And I honestly can't believe we ever dated.
确实是对逻辑的藐视
It does defy logic.
我依然对你有感觉
I still have feelings for you.
很坚定的感觉
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表