Every guy needs that.
好吧 如果你想让这个公♥司♥活下来
Okay, if you want this company to survive,
你立即需要减小规模
you immediately need to downsize.
我是说 你也不需要这个飞机库吧
I mean, you don't need this airplane hangar
嗯 我觉得我们需要啊
um, I think we do.
第二 你们必须有详细的财务记录
And two, you have to keep detailed financial records.
谢谢您哪
Thank you!
我早就跟他们说过了
I've been trying to tell them that!
浪费时间
Waste of time.
他们被非雇员可报税开销请求咬了屁♥股♥都不知道那是啥
They wouldn't know a non-employee tax-reportable expenditure request if it bit them in the ass.
嘿伙计们 哪两位创办了自己的公♥司♥啊
Hey guys, which two people here started their own company?
因为我很确定不是你俩家伙
'Cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't you two bozos.
说什么呢
Hey!
听着 你俩想怎么耍帅都行
Look, you guys can swagger around all you want,
但生意需要收入 好吗
but businesses need revenue, okay?
除非你们能有实际的实施计划
Unless you start working on an actual plan,
不然你们一个月就完了
you're dead in a month.
那是事实
That's a fact.
Ben 感谢你的帮助
Ben, thanks for your time.
但恕我直言
But with all due respect,
对于商业决策来说 我觉得我们知道自己在做什么
as far as business decisions go, I think we know what we're doing.
别忘了走之前拿个免费iPad啊
Don't forget to grab a free iPad on your way out.
他自己甚至都没有
He didn't even have one.
糖尿病
Diabetes!
对抗
Fight it!
不太行 但我喜欢这个动力--我们还在拍吗
Not quite, but I like the energy--are we still rolling?
是的
Yup.
糖尿病
Diabetes!
好吧 我们--我们能休息一下吗
Okay, let's-- can we take a break?
我觉得那样挺好
I think that's a great idea.
我认为我们差不多搞定了
I think we almost have it,
我对此前景感到很激动
and I am very excited at that prospect.
我会取消我4点 5点 还有6点的见面
I'll cancel my four o'clock and my five o'clock and my six o'clock appointments.
不敢相信我居然曾和他约会
I cannot believe I dated him.
那么久
For a long time.
而且他还和我分手了
And he broke up with me!
肥胖等于啪嗒
Fat equals splat!
就像是 "你死了"
As in, "you're dead!"
这里有什么吗
Is there something there?
不--不 那--那条很烂
No--no. That--that sucked.
但这里有什么
But there's something there.
我感觉到了--我们直接开始吧
I'm feeling it-- let's go right away!
魔力时间到了
It's magic time!
从头开始 各位
From the top, everybody.
这里没有其他人
There's no one else here.
基本上 我们是被哥斯拉袭击了
Basically, we're being attacked by Godzilla.
需要打败哥斯拉 我们需要魔斯拉
And to beat Godzilla, we need Mothra.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没事儿 我受宠若惊
None taken. I'm very flattered.
这是谁啊
Who's this?
这个瘦高的帅哥是谁啊
Who's this tall drink of water?
Andy
Andy.
嘿 Andy
Hey, Andy.
过的咋样啊
How's it hanging?
听着 我们需要你来打破她下给Ron的咒语
Listen, we need you to break Ron from her spell.
你不能就动动你的屁♥股♥
Can't you just move your butt around,
或者穿一条肉织成的裙子吗
or wear a dress made out of meat?
嗯 我可以做这些 我也做过了
Well I could do all those things and have,
但那个婊♥子♥是真的疯
but that bitch is crazy.
Ron离开她跟我在一起的时候
When Ron left her and we got together,
她朝我脚上泼硫酸
she threw acid on my foot.
恶心
Eww!
我们能瞄一眼吗
Could we take a peek at it?
听着 Tammy一号♥也是我的周日学校老师
Listen, Tammy One was my Sunday school teacher, too.
她可以看穿你的弱点
She can pinpoint your weaknesses,
然后用一个词毁掉你
and then destroy you with just one word.
还有一罐硫酸
And a jar of acid.
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
我觉得我有个能救Ron的办法
I think I have an idea that could save Ron.
Andy - 别开玩笑
Andy. - Don't joke around.
我也有主意的啊
I have ideas, too.
你们来找我是对的
You were right to come get me.
我儿子Ronnie总是对这些女的有弱点
My son Ronnie always had a weakness for those ladies.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
这是Ron吗
Is this Ron?
是的 五岁的时候
Yup. At the age of five.
他站在他做的第一把椅子旁边
He's standing next to the first chair he ever built.
哦我的天
Oh, my God!
有一个房♥间里装满的只有枪
There's a room full of just guns.
你为什么有这么多枪
Why do you have so many guns?
这是美国 对吧
This is America, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
那我就不需要回答蠢问题
Then I don't have to answer stupid questions
因为我在自己的地♥产♥上
while standing on my own property.
我们走
Let's go.
好吧 嗯 这肯定是Ron的妈了
Okay. Well, it's definitely Ron's mom.
Tammy
Tammy?
Tammy
Tammy.
Ronnie
Ronnie.
发生什么了
What's going on?
欢迎来到大逃杀
Welcome to the Battle Royale.
就在这里 就是现在
Right here. Right now.
"猎鹰翱翔"行动已来到最后阶段
Operation "Soaring Falcon" is in its final stages.
是时候了结了
It's time to settle this.
啊
Ah.
一场老式的草原拼酒
An old-fashioned prairie drink-off.
那个罐子里是什么鬼啊
What's in that jug?
闻起来像飞机燃料
It smells like jet fuel.
那是Swanson的家庭陈酿
That's Swanson family mash liquor.
用美国土地上最好的玉米酿造而成
Made from the finest corn ever grown on American soil.
它唯一合法的用途是从快艇上洗掉油漆
Its only legal use is to strip varnish off of speedboats.
如果你赢了 他就是你的了
If you win, he's all yours.
如果我赢了 我把他带回农场不回来了
And if I win, I bring him back to the farm for good.
等等 什么 我们不是这么约定的啊
Wait, what? That wasn't the deal.
倒吧 我渴了
Pour it. I'm thirsty.
那给我也倒一杯
Pour me one, too, then.
让我也来
Let me in here.
我也来参与 如果我赢了
I'm gonna join you and if I win,
Ron留下来和我们一起
Ron stays here with us.
Leslie 不 别喝
Leslie, no, don't drink that.
我们用它来烧掉骡子身上的疣
We use it to burn warts off of the mules!
毒药啊
Poison!
恶
Ugh!
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
我们是怎么在一起五个月的
How were we together for five months?
嗯 你知道 可能你跟一个男的约会
Well, you know, it's possible you can just date a guy
只是因为你感情上你处于生活的某个位置而已
because of where you are in your life emotionally.
是啊 我猜也是 John
Yeah, I suppose you're right, John.
Ann Perkins
Ann Perkins,
我也不想说 但我的衬衫上有污点
I hate to say this, but I have a stain on my shirt.
这也意味着我们迄今拍的所有镜头都没法用了
Which means that everything we shot so far is unusable,
但我们可以把这当成是重新讨论脚本的机会
but let's use this as an opportunity to revisit the script.
快递男
Delivery guy.
嘿 - 糖尿病
Hey. - Diabetes!
喝够了吗
Had enough?
就这个水冲的婴儿奶粉吗
Of this watered-down baby formula?
还远着呢
Not even close.
怀暖着呢
Not meven clarse.
严哲娜
Marvin clods.
这哪
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表