嗯 包装眼球 呃...吸血鬼牙
Hmm. Eyeballs wrapped, uhm... vampire teeth
哈 吸血鬼牙
Boom! Vampire teeth.
好 蜘蛛网
Good. Spider webs.
搞定 - 嗯哼
Done. - Mm-hm.
假血胶囊
Fake blood capsules.
哦 他们没货了
Oh, they didn't have any.
真的吗
Really?
好恶心 我喜欢
That's gross, I love it.
我们要在家里开一场万圣节聚会
We are throwing a Halloween party at our house.
会是史上最棒的事情
It's gonna be the greatest thing ever.
有人会死
Someone will die.
于快乐
Of fun!
也死于谋杀
And of murder.
到时会有啤酒 南瓜...
And there's gonna be beer, pumpkins...
血腥哥布林
Bloody goblins.
假的 会很棒的
Fake ones. It's gonna be awesome.
我们有装饰...
We have decorations...
刚刚谋杀的死人
Dead people that we just murdered.
不是...谋杀
Not... murdered.
但是是电视电影里的死人角色
But pictures of dead people from TV or movies.
肢解的尸体
Mutilated bodies.
但-但是是假的
B-but fake ones.
糖果 跳舞 龙舌兰
Candy, dancing, Tequila.
各种食物和零食
All kinds of food and snacks.
血孤儿
Blood orphans.
没有血孤儿
No blood orphans.
我...我不知道那是个啥
I...I don't know what that is.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第5集
第4季 第5集
我希望你维持主题 这个主题就是...
I want you on message, and the message is...
Leslie Knope
Leslie Knope.
如果你不是在聊自己 那你就聊错东西了
If you're not talking about you, you're talking about the wrong thing.
我讨厌聊自己
I hate talking about myself.
克服一下 我一直都在聊自己呢
Get over it. I talk about myself constantly.
所有人都因为这爱我
Everyone loves me for it.
我真的很棒
I really am amazing.
当你在政♥府♥工作时 人们经常怀疑你会反企业
When you work in government, people often suspect that you're anti-business.
所以 我开了一场小型见面会
So I'm throwing a little meet-and-greet
邀请一些企业主们 而我请Tom的公♥司♥来帮忙
with business owners, and I've asked Tom's company to help.
这是我的开场白
Here's my opening line.
"嗨 我是Leslie Knope 我在做市议员的生意"
"Hi. I'm Leslie Knope, and I'm in the business of being city councilor."
我的天哪 - 我不会用这句的
Oh, my God. - I'm not going to use that.
这是你的首要目标
This is your primary target.
商会主席 Martin Kernston
President of the chamber of commerce, Martin Kernston.
哦 是的 Kernston橡胶乳♥头♥的
Oh, yes, from Kernston Rubber Nipples.
"乳♥头♥王"
"The nipple king."
照片 传记 喜欢的 不喜欢的 医院处方
Photos, bios, likes, dislikes, prescription medications.
我听说过Martin Kernston
I've heard of Martin Kernston.
我对他还是有点了解的 - 哦 是吗
I know a little bit about him. - Oh, really?
嗯 他更信任哪个顾问呢
Well, which of his advisors does he trust more,
Ted Flirtman还是Rex Spax
Ted Flirtman or Rex Spax?
嗯 看情况吧 Flirtman更像是知己--
Well, it depends, Flirtman is more of a confidant--
两个名字都是我编的
I made up both those names.
好吧 我看
Okay, I'm on it.
说话
Get at me.
Jean-Ralphio 别哭了
Jean-Ralphio, stop crying.
什么
What?
等等 慢点 等等--
Hold on, slow down. Hold on--
板栗过敏
Allergic to chestnuts.
还有...好发型
And... good haircuts.
太紧了 松点
It's too tight, looser.
不啊 我觉得我们该再充点气
No, I feel like we need to inflate it more.
不 我告诉过你了 我是个相扑运动员
No, I told you, I'm a sumo wrestler
减肥之后的样子
after he lost the weight.
我理解的是我们要开聚会了
I take it we're having a party.
哥们
Dude!
我知道有我忘了告诉你的事情 对不起咯
I knew there was something I forgot to tell you. Sorry.
不不不 没事
No, no, no, it's fine.
你们要开大聚会为啥需要告诉我呢
Why should you guys tell me you're gonna have an enormous party?
我-我也没告诉你们我要在房♥间里安静地办公呢
I-I didn't tell you I was gonna be quietly working in my room.
说得在点 - 是 是 是
That's a good point. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我猜我们打平了
I guess we're even.
如果你们需要我 我-我肯定会醒着的
If you need me, I'll--I'll definitely be awake.
因为我-我...不可能睡着的
Because I-I won't... be able to sleep.
因为那个聚会
Because of the party.
你们知道吗
You know?
所以...好了
So... All right.
我的家庭是非常反冲突的
My family is very non-confrontational.
我父母解决问题的方式
My parents' method of problem-solving
基本上是把所有事情憋肚子里
is to kind of keep everything bottled up
然后微妙地暗示哪些事很烦
and just subtly hint at what's bothering them.
所以36年之后 他们还是离婚状态
And after 36 years, they are still divorced.
Leslie Knope 竞选市议会
娱乐7二〇为您呈现 Leslie Knope 竞选市议会
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Tom 我想象中的可不是这个样子啊
Tom, this is not what I pictured at all.
这看起来像是给娱乐7二〇开的一场聚会
This looks like a party for Entertainment 720.
是娱乐7二〇在参选吗
Is Entertainment 720 running for office?
是小企业啊
It's a small business.
你在向人们展示你和小企业的关系很好
You're trying to show people you have a good relationship with small businesses.
现在这个聚会 都是关于你的 宝
Now the party, that's all about you, Boo.
好吧 那我的脸不是应该印在这些毯子上吗
Okay, then shouldn't my face be on these rugs?
抱歉 不是的
I'm sorry, no.
我一直以来的梦想就是出现在毯子上
It's always been a dream of mine to be a rug.
而现在终于发生了
And it's finally happened.
Tom 现在不是你探索你诡异梦想的时候
Tom, now is not a time for you to explore your weird dreams.
好吗 我希望这些全部消失 所有东西
Okay? I want all of this gone, all of it.
除了那个蛋糕 那个蛋糕留下
Except that cake. Keep that cake here.
"梦想成 成真的地方"
把字涂掉就行
Just scrape off the words.
Donna
Donna?
蓝衬衫...
Blue shirt...
徽章...
Badge...
警棍
Nightstick.
你...是个女警
You... are a policewoman.
是的
Yup.
你是个- - 福尔摩斯
You're a regular-- - Sherlock Holmes.
我在你之前解开了这个谜题
I solved that mystery before you did.
好吧 这挺好玩的
Okay, this was fun.
Andy
Andy!
你是UFC传奇Chuck Liddell
You are UFC legend Chuck Liddell.
对哦
That's right.
《午夜凶铃》里的女孩子
Girl from The Ring.
对我来说 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 真的 是
To me, Sherlock Holmes is literally
西方作品里最伟大的角色
the greatest character in the Western canon.
聪慧 直觉 帅气
Smart, intuitive, handsome.
将他英式的脆弱身躯 换成超人类的体格 你就得到了...
Replace his pasty British frailty with superhuman physical fitness, and you get...
Sherlock Traeger
Sherlock Traeger.
《玩具总动员》角色
蛋头先生
Mister Potato head.
对头
That's right.
嘿 我亲爱的女儿今晚在哪呢
Hey, where's my lovely daughter tonight?
她在家
She's at home.
我知道你会来
I knew that you would be here.
我担心你可能会很关切
And I was worried that you might be concerned,
看到我俩晚上一起
seeing us together at night.
你是个考虑周全的人
You're a very thoughtful guy.
但真的 我对你俩约会没有问题
But really, I have no problem with the two of you dating.
真-真的 我是说 看看你啊
R-really, I mean, look at you.
你就是 你知道 很美丽了
You're just, you know, beautiful.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表