搞到了
Got it!
棒啊
Nice!
我也搞到了这个家伙的手提箱
I also got this dude's briefcase.
就躺在那呢
It was just layin' there.
恐慌中随手拿的
Kind of a panic move.
我相信你 伙计
I believed in you, buddy.
但你应该把那个还回去
But you should put that back.
好吧
Okay.
好 所以 Leslie Barbara Knope
Okay, so. Leslie Barbara Knope,
出生于1月18日
born January 18th,
父母Robert和Marlene Knope
to Robert and Marlene Knope,
出生地印第安纳州Eagleton
in Eagleton, Indiana.
我是Eagleton人
I'm from Eagleton!
这是真的吗妈妈
Is it true mom?
我是Eagleton出生的吗
Was I born in Eagleton?
是的 是真的啊
Yes, it's true.
不
No!
Pawnee医院当时浣熊泛滥
Pawnee hospital was overrun with raccoons at the time.
我们只能去最近的医院了
So we had to go to the next closest hospital.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你希望我在一间充满动物和疾病的房♥间里生下你吗
Did you expect me to give birth to you in an infested, disease-filled room?
妈 你为啥不跟我说呢
Mom, why didn't you tell me?
你试着跟这个小姑娘说她不是Pawnee出生的
You try telling that little girl she's not from Pawnee.
反正我做不到
I certainly couldn't.
所以你实际上是Eagleton出生的
So you were technically born in Eagleton.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
我在乎啊
I care.
Pawnee的人们在乎啊
The people of Pawnee care.
我在书的封面上写着我是Pawnee出生的
I wrote on the cover of my book that I was born in Pawnee.
我上了《今日Pawnee》
I went on Pawnee today,
我还说Joan是骗子
and I called Joan a liar!
我才是骗子
I'm the liar.
我比骗子还不如
I'm worse than a liar.
我是个...
I'm an...
Eagleton人
Eagletonian.
早
Morning.
Leslie在吗
Is Leslie here?
啊 神啊 我太累了
Aw, man. I am so tired.
我昨晚在医院值了半个班
I took a half-shift at the hospital last night.
然后我接了个特奇怪的病人
And I had this really weird patient.
怎么奇怪了
Weird how?
我可能不该讲这个吧
I probably shouldn't talk about it.
这是我见过最恶心的东西之一了
It's one of the grossest things I've ever seen.
讲
Talk.
嗯 这个男的进来了
Well, this guy came in.
他的手卡在品客薯片罐子里了
He got his hand stuck in a Pringles can,
然后他试着切开逃生
and he tried to cut himself out.
流了很多血吗 - 他用的是什么刀
Was there a lot of blood? - What kind of blade did he use?
呃 大概九公分吧
Uh, three-and-a-half-inch?
锯齿状的 一桶一桶的血
Serrated? Buckets of blood.
他手臂失血昏过去了
He passed out over his arm,
然后一头栽倒在地上
and slumped onto the floor.
骨头露出来了吗
Did the bone show?
非常好的问题 April
Very good question, April.
回答她
Answer her.
是啊
Yeah.
骨头露出来了
The bone showed.
全宇宙的人类都喜欢恶心医疗故事
Everyone in the universe loves a gross medical story.
哈
Boom!
我赢了
I win!
然后我终于清理了呕吐物
And so when I finally cleaned up the vomit,
找到了那个脚趾头
I found the toe.
我都忘了那个脚趾头了
I forgot about the toe!
我们也是 疯了对吧
So did we! Crazy, right?
那个故事太棒了
That story's awesome!
确实是 谢谢你的分享 Jenny
Indeed. Thank you for sharing, Jenny.
Ann表现得有点亲密了
Ann was getting a little chummy.
当人们跟我表现得亲密的时候
When people get too chummy with me,
我喜欢用错误的名字称呼他们
I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know
让他们知道我不在乎
I don't really care about them.
真是天才之举
That's a genius move.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢 Lester
You're welcome, Lester.
哦天啊
Oh, my God.
我在想还有谁是Eagleton生的
I wonder who else was born in Eagleton.
伏地魔 可能吧
Voldemort, probably.
坏消息 团队成员们
Bad news, team.
娱乐7二〇没办法给Leslie的书搞到那张贴纸了
Entertainment 720 was unable to get the sticker for Leslie's book.
贴纸已经是最小的问题了
The sticker is the least of my problems.
如果我坦白我是从哪来的
If I come clean about where I'm from,
我的政♥治♥生涯就结束了
then my political career is over.
你不用把这些该死的事情告诉他们
You don't have to tell them a damn thing.
选民们唯一需要知道你的事情
The only thing the voters need to know about you
就是你的名字
is your name.
即使是那个 我也来回记不住
And even that, I go back and forth on.
对不起 但我不同意
I'm sorry, but I disagree.
Leslie 你出生于哪里只是一条琐事
Leslie, where you were born is a piece of trivia.
你来自哪里...
Where you're from...
才造就你是什么样的人
That's what makes you who you are.
而你来自Pawnee
And you are from Pawnee.
你比我认识的任何人都更Pawnee
You're more Pawnee than anyone I know.
所以我说 告诉他们事实
So I say, tell them the truth,
然后相信他们会尊重你的这一点
and trust that they're gonna respect you for it.
该死 他是对的 说得好
Damn it, he's right. Well said.
谢谢了 Ron
Thanks, Ron.
不用谢 Steve
You're welcome, Steve.
Joan
Joan.
非常感谢把Leslie请回了节目
Thanks so much for havin' Leslie back on the program.
嗯 谢谢你们昨晚把我送回家
Well, thank you for getting me home last night.
我 呃 感觉不是很好
I wasn't, uh, feeling very well.
因为吃了一些坏的海鲜
Because of some bad seafood that I ate.
是的 可能就是那个原因吧
Yes, that's probably what it was.
我想对我误解的人们道歉
I'd like to apologize to those that I've misled.
我以为我说的是事实
I thought I was telling the truth,
Leslie Knope:
作者,骗子
但 遗憾的是 我出生在Eagleton
but, sadly, I was born in Eagleton.
什么--
Wha--?
嗯 这比我所希望的要糟太多了
Well, that is worse than I ever could have hoped for.
我学会了一件事 Joan
I learned something, Joan.
不是你出生在哪里
It's not where you're born.
而是你来自于哪里
It's where you're from.
我九岁的时候 摔坏了我的胳膊
When I was nine years old, I broke my arm.
从Kernston的橡胶乳♥头♥工厂后面的大山上滑雪下来时
Sledding on that giant hill behind Kernston's rubber nipple factory.
你知道的 "乳♥头♥山" - 当然
You know, "nipple hill". - Of course.
那里会很滑的 - 我知道
It gets very slippery there. - I know that.
尤其是下雨的时候 - 是的
Especially when it's wet. - Yes.
还有Jim Jim Kabernick 我认识Jim
And, Jim. Jim Kabernick. I know Jim.
Jim跟我 差不多三岁起 就一起上学了
Jim and I have gone to school together since we were, like, three years old.
是的 是这样的
Yes, that's true.
你记得你二年级的时候尿了裤子吗
Do you remember when you peed your pants in second grade?
为-为什么你要提起这个啊 我说了是的啊
Why--why did you bring that up? I said yes.
你把内♥裤♥塞到抽屉里了
You stuck your underwear in your drawer,
然后你特别尴尬
and you got really embarrassed,
然后老师跑过来把它们拿出来
and then the teacher came over and pulled them out.
然后所有人都叫你"沙鼠"
And everybody called you "the gerbil" because
因为你总是闻起来像坏掉的木片
you always smelled like soiled wood chips?
Leslie 我的神啊 我们在电视上啊
Leslie, for God's sake, we're on TV.
重点是你不能选择你是哪里出生的
The point is you can't choose where you were born.
但你可以选择在哪里生活
But you can choose where you live.
我爱这个镇
I love this town.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表