到2013年 我们会在木星上搭建一座完整可用的购物中心
By the year 2013, we will have a fully functional mall on Jupiter.
再说一遍 人们
Once again, people,
手榴弹发射器
grenade launcher.
我想我对堕胎的想法是
I guess my thoughts on abortion are,
你知道 我们就享受一下就好
you know, let’s just all have a good time.
我不在乎这项议题 就问其他人吧
I don't care about that issue. Just ask someone else.
不 我不是素食主义者
No, I'm not a vegan.
我是个洋葱食主义者
I am an onionarian.
我只吃洋葱 喝基于洋葱的果汁
I only eat onions and onion-based juices.
只是问清楚 当你说大政♥府♥的时候
Just to be clear, when you talk about bigger government,
你说的是大楼的大吗
are you talking about the buildings?
下一题
Pass.
准确起见 我愿意与台上任意一位候选人共演
For the record, I'd appear in a film with any of my fellow candidates.
食蚁兽 - 扣杀
Anteaters. - Kill shot.
射♥精♥镜头 - 巧克力冰棍
Money shot. - Fudgicles.
我不知道 Liam Neeson
I don't know, Liam Neeson.
啊 我应该说Liam Neeson的
Ah, I should've said Liam Neeson.
我们把钱花在重要的地方上
Let's spend our money on what matters.
警♥察♥ 火警 公园和学校
Police, fire, parks and schools.
艰难开始之后 你的女孩子做得还行啊
After a rough start, your girl's doing okay.
我觉得她比还行还是好一点吧
I think she's doing a little better than okay.
还是你没听到她在浣熊安全问题上获得的掌声呢
Or did you miss the applause she got on the raccoon safety question?
不 是挺棒的 可能能让她和Bobby打平吧
No, that was great. That probably pulled her even with Bobby.
不敢相信你对此如此轻描淡写
I can't believe you're so casual about this.
你甚至都不想赢这场辩论吗
Don't you even want to win the debate?
哦 我们会赢得辩论的
Oh, we're going to win the debate.
我们有一张最后王牌 小小的聪明惊喜
We've got an ace in the hole. Little surprisey-wisey.
啥啊 - 哦 你会知道的
What? - Oh, you'll see.
嘿 快问快答
Hey, quick question.
那个家伙 Chris Traeger 有女朋友吗
Does that guy, Chris Traeger, have a girlfriend?
而且他的阴♥茎♥正常吗
And is his penis normal?
别说话了
Stop talking.
开场是村民们被甩出到一片稻田
Open on villagers being thrown out into a rice field.
地雷把他们都炸成一片片的了
Land mines blowing them up into pieces.
一个坏家伙在抽烟
A bad guy smoking cigarettes.
偷了这个电视信♥号♥♥之后
After I steal this cable feed,
我会为我们使用的服务给电视公♥司♥重新付账的
I will repay the cable company for the service we used.
休息前的最后一个问题是提给Newport先生的
This last question before the break is for Mr. Newport.
有些人 不是我 批评过
Some, not me, have criticized
你在你父亲的糖果公♥司♥ Sweetums的参与
your involvement with your father's candy company, Sweetums.
你与大企业的联♥系♥
Would your affiliation with big business
影响你任市议员时的决定吗
affect your decisions as a City Councilor?
我想把这个镇像公♥司♥一样运转
I want to run this town like a business.
我的对手 Leslie Knope 有一个非常反商业的议程
My opponent, Leslie Knope, has a very anti-business agenda.
最近 我爸跟我说如果Leslie Knope赢得选举
Recently, my dad told me that if Leslie Knope wins the election,
他们可能必须要把Sweetums搬去墨西哥
they'll probably have to move Sweetums to Mexico.
当然 那样会很糟糕
That would be terrible, of course.
镇上上千人会失去工作
Thousands of people in this town would lose their jobs,
而我们都没有糖果吃了
and we all wouldn't have candy.
现在 我不是在说那一定会发生 但我知道这一点
Now, I'm not saying that is going to happen. But I do know this.
如果我赢了...
If I win...
我赌我可以让他们留下
I bet I could get them to stay.
震惊的东西
Shocking stuff.
我们稍后回到我们的总结陈词
We're going to be back with our closing statements
首先插播几句话 来自我们的赞助商 Sweetums
right after a word from our sponsor, Sweetums,
Pawnee首要的糖果和工作提供者
Pawnee's biggest supplier of candy and jobs.
请别走开
Stick around.
所以 Bobby不赢的话 Sweetums就要搬去墨西哥了吗
So, Sweetums is going to move to Mexico if Bobby doesn't win?
他们怎么能对这个镇做那种事啊 真是蹩脚的手段
How could they do that to this town? What a crappy stunt to pull.
一分钟倒计时
One minute back.
闭嘴吧 Lorenzo - 闭嘴吧 Lorenzo
Shut up, Lorenzo. - Shut up, Lorenzo.
我们怎么做
What do we do?
我觉得我们攻击他 他现在更自信了
I think we attack him. He's more confident now.
我必须要攻击他
I have to attack him.
然后说什么呢 我们可没计划这些 你到底能说什么啊
And say what? We didn't plan for this. What would you even say?
我不知道 我一边说一边想吧
I don't know. I'll figure it out as I'm saying it.
就让我攻击他 我想要攻击他
Just let me attack him. I want to attack him.
不 不不不 风险太大了
No. No, no, no. It's too risky.
就按我们排练的总结陈词来说
Just go with the closing statement we rehearsed,
最后加上一句说你支持商业的话
add a line at the end about how you're pro-business,
然后我们明天对付后果 好吧
and we'll deal with the fallout tomorrow. Okay?
怎么 你怎么了
What? What's the matter with you?
我能做到
I can do it.
我能打败他
I can crush him.
我保证
I promise.
去他的 搞定他
Screw it. Go get him.
真的吗
Really?
打他个屁滚尿流
Kick his ass.
*我是县上的养路工人*
l am a lineman for the county
*还是个威奇托的养路工*
And the Wichita lineman
*我还在线上呢*
Is still on the line
这些候选人们最后说的是他们的总结陈词
The final things these candidates will say are their closing statements.
我们从第一位候选人开始 Bobby Newport
We will begin with our first candidate to go, Bobby Newport.
听着 如果我不想当你们的市议员 我今天就不会在这里了
Look, I wouldn't be here today if I didn't want to be your City Councilor.
当然 这会打动我爸
Sure, it will impress my dad,
然后"给我一点白天能做的事情"
and "give me something to do during the day."
但这比那要更多
But it's more than that.
我们要怎么修补这个镇 我完全不知道
How do we fix this town? I have no idea.
你们告诉我 这就是我指望的 你们告诉我
You tell me. That's what I'm counting on. You telling me.
我会问很多的问题
I will ask lots of questions.
你们给我答案
You give me answers.
问题很棒 但答案更好
Questions are great but answers are better.
而措辞为问题的答案
And answers phrased as questions
就是《危险边缘》节目了
is how you play Jeopardy.
就是那么结束的
And that's how it ends.
我爱它 它叫做《小猪宝贝》
I loved it. It's called Babe.
我知道听起来挺无聊的 讲话的猪 之类的
And I know it sounds corny, talking pig, whatever.
你们都该看看
You should all see it.
我感觉我刚刚看过一遍了
I feel like I just did.
信♥号♥♥来了
It's on.
然后Leslie Knope 总结陈词
And Leslie Knope? Closing statement?
我很生气
I am very angry.
我生气 是因为Bobby Newport挟持整个镇
I'm angry that Bobby Newport would hold this town hostage
威胁离开 如果你们不给他想要的东西
and threaten to leave if you don't give him what he wants.
这很卑鄙
It's despicable.
大公♥司♥不应被允许主宰一个城市的需求
Corporations are not allowed to dictate what a city needs.
那种力量属于人♥民♥
That power belongs to the people.
Bobby Newport和他的爹地想要你们觉得这属于他们
Bobby Newport and his daddy would like you to think it belongs to them.
我爱这个镇
I love this town.
而当你爱一样事物时
And when you love something,
你不会威胁它
you don't threaten it.
你不会惩罚它
You don't punish it.
你会为它争取
You fight for it.
你会照顾它
You take care of it.
你把它放在首位
You put it first.
作为你们的市议员
As your City Councilor,
我会保证任何人不会占Pawnee的便宜
I will make sure that no one takes advantage of Pawnee.
如果我看起来太热情
If I seem too passionate,
那是因为我在乎
it's because I care.
如果我给人强烈印象
If I come on strong,
那是因为我的感觉也很强烈
it's because I feel strongly.
如果我推动得太用力
And if I push too hard,
那是因为事情的推动还不够快
it's because things aren't moving fast enough.
这是我的家
This is my home.
你们是我的家人
You are my family.
而我向你们保证
And I promise you.
我哪儿也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
我了个神啊 Leslie 说得也太棒了
Holy shit, Leslie. That was awesome.
谢了 Bobby
Thanks, Bobby.
耶 放吧 呜呼
Yeah! Play it! Whoo-hoo!
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表