Oh!
不 我说的是每一张纸
No, I said every single piece of paper.
这是半张写了"Steve"的餐巾纸
It's half a napkin with "Steve" written on it.
这是Leslie Knope好吗 没有任何事是不重要的
This is Leslie Knope, okay? There is no such thing as trivial.
房♥间里的所有人 找出Steve是谁 马上
Everybody in this room, find out who Steve is. Immediately!
Ann Perkins 很高兴找到了你
Ann Perkins. I'm so glad that I found you.
Ann 我们约会过然后分手了
Ann, we dated and then we broke up.
而最近 我来找你 告诉你
And recently, I came to you and I told you
我依然对你有感情
that I still have feelings for you,
但你并没有同感
but you did not feel the same way.
而我已经想开了 现在我们是最好的朋友了
And I've gotten beyond it and now we're best friends.
哦 实际上我可能会说Leslie是我最好的朋友
Oh. I might actually say that Leslie's my best friend.
我也是 我能征求点你的意见吗
Mine, too. Can I ask your advice on something?
当然
Sure.
最近 在一个脆弱的时刻
Recently, in a moment of weakness,
我和Bobby Newport的竞选经理Jennifer Barkley做了爱
I had sex with Bobby Newport's campaign manager, Jennifer Barkley.
真的吗 - 是的 好几次
Seriously? - Yes, several times.
然后 又好几次
And then, several more times.
然后有几次
And then a couple more times.
然后还有一次
And then one more time.
这事儿进行有多久了
How long has this been going on?
哦 只是昨晚而已
Oh, it's just last night.
现在 我知道这是场一♥夜♥情♥ 而她马上就要离开了
Now, I know that it's a one night stand, and that she's leaving town.
但我们凶猛的性♥爱♥十项全能确实根本上改善了我的情绪
But our ferocious sexual decathlon did radically improve my mood,
而我有点想在她离开前再去见她
and I'd kind of like to see her again before she leaves.
好主意 还是坏主意
Good idea? Bad idea?
我不知道 我想竞选已经结束了
I don't know. I guess the campaign is over.
所以 我觉得也不会损失什么
So, I suppose it couldn't hurt.
这正是那种小心的考虑和正面回馈
That is exactly the kind of careful consideration and positive feedback
我期待从我最好朋友那里得到的
that I've come to expect from my best friend.
Ann Perkins
Ann Perkins.
April 收到你的消息了
April? Got your message!
你在哪呢 - 桌子下面
Where are you? - Under the table.
你为啥躲起来了
Why are you hiding?
我也该躲吗 宝 发生什么了
Should I hide, too? Babe, what's going on?
我应该把所有部门文件复♥制♥到一个U盘的
I was supposed to copy all the department files onto a thumb drive,
而它一直卡住了 我就生气了
and it kept freezing and I got annoyed
而我不知道发生了什么
and I don't know what happened,
但所有的文件都没了
but all of the files are gone.
每一台电脑上
On every computer.
它们都没了 宝 它们都没了
They're all gone. Babe, they're all gone.
好的 好的 冷静下来
Okay. Okay, calm down.
首先 你躲在桌子下面是对的
First of all, you did the right thing by hiding under this table.
第二 你的男人来了
Secondly, your man is here.
我要为我们解决这个问题了
I'm going to take care of this for us.
我玩XBox很多年了
I've been playing XBox for years.
我很擅长在它卡住时修好它 我完全知道该怎么做
I'm really good at fixing it when it freezes. I know exactly what to do.
现在试试
Try it now.
我不知道 我感觉我忘记了什么
I don't know. I feel like I'm forgetting something.
我的演讲呢
What about my speeches?
昨晚写完了
Finished both of them last night.
一篇你赢的 一篇你输的
One if you win, one if you lose.
如果我平手呢
What if I tie?
你需要给我写一篇平手演讲
You need to write a tie speech for me.
一些关于民♥主♥的诗意本质之类
Something about the poetic nature of democracy,
还有我如何在牢房♥里努力抗争这件事
and how I'm going to fight this thing from my prison cell.
Leslie 放松 我们搞定了
Leslie, relax. We're done.
现在剩下的就是等待了 好吗
All that's left is the waiting. Okay?
你和Jen聊什么来着
What were you talking to Jen about?
哦 没事
Oh, nothing.
不 我就...没事
No, I just... Nothing.
她...她...没事 没事 就没事
She... She's... Nothing. Nothing. It's nothing.
嘿 有买♥♥牛仔裤的好地方吗
Hey, what's a good place to buy jeans?
你牛仔裤够多了
You have plenty of jeans.
你们聊了什么 - 好吧
What were you talking about? - Okay.
Jen给我提供了一份去国会做竞选的工作
Jen offered me a job working on a congressional campaign.
哦我的天 那也太棒了
Oh, my God. That's amazing.
在华盛顿
In Washington.
啥
What?
你是开心还是生气
Are you happy or angry?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你回答了什么呢 你答应了吗
What did you say? Did you say yes?
我还没机会仔细考虑 我觉得 听起来很棒
I haven't had a chance to think about it. I mean, it sounds amazing.
但你知道 在华盛顿 四个月
But you know, six months in Washington, D.C
远离你
away from you.
但你知道的 我们该聊聊
But you know, we should talk about it.
是啊 我们就聊聊
Yeah, we'll just talk about it.
是啊 我们就聊聊 你知道 我们多考虑一下
Yeah, we'll just talk about it. You know, we'll mull it over.
我们从各个角度来看
We'll look at it from every side,
之类 之类的
et cetera, et cetera.
我先去投票了
I'mma go vote.
就去满足我的毕生梦想之一
Just fulfill a lifelong dream of mine
以及达成我一生中最开心的时刻之一 很快的
and achieve one of my all-time happiest moments real quick.
然后我们来聊聊
And then we will talk about it.
行
Cool.
官方选票
印第安纳州Pawnee市大选
Leslie 我搞不清这个东西啊 你能帮我吗
Leslie, I can't figure this thing out. Can you help me?
行啊 就稍等一会儿 Bobby
Yeah. Just hang on a second, Bobby.
我把墨水都弄到手上了 然后那个笔的东西从链子上掉下来了
I got ink all over my hands, and the pen thingy came off the chain.
我不懂啊
I don't get it.
投票点刚刚关闭了
The polls have just closed,
而现在 我们得到了市议会选举的结果
and now, we're getting results in the race for City Council.
1%的选区报告
With just 1% of the precincts reporting,
成人影星 Brandi Maxxxx 占有领先优势
adult film star, Brandi Maxxxx, has a commanding lead.
哦我的天 就是这样了 都结束了 我输了
Oh, my God. That's it. It's over. I've lost.
Leslie 只是9票而已
Leslie, it's nine votes.
是啊 而Brandi Maxxxx有6票
Yeah, and Brandi Maxxxx has six of them.
不是Bobby Newport要打败我
It's not Bobby Newport who's going to beat me.
而是Brandi Maxxxx 色情影星
It's Brandi Maxxxx, the porn star.
这是哪儿啊 意大利吗
What is this, Italy?
听着 我知道你压力很大 而我也预料到你会
Listen, I know you're stressed out. And I figured you would be,
所以我擅自给我们安排了一点有趣的小活动
so I took the liberty of arranging a fun little activity for us.
是吗 Ann 太感谢你了
You did? Ann, thank you so much.
我知道我这么说过 我也知道这让你不舒服
I've said this to you before, and I know it makes you uncomfortable.
哦 天啊 - 但你有多体贴就有多智慧
Oh, boy. But you're thoughtful and you're brilliant,
而且你模糊的种族混合
and your ambiguous ethnic blend
完美表现了美国大熔炉的梦想
perfectly represents the dream of the American melting pot.
好的 我们走 - 好
Okay, let's go. - Okay.
再来一杯 Dana 拜托 谢谢
Another, Dana. Please and thank you.
Ron 我今天发了一千份传♥单♥了
Ron? I handed out 1,000 leaflets today.
那可是个人记录啊
That is a personal best.
现在 我要去投票了
Now, I'm off to vote.
投票点已经关闭了
The polls are closed.
什么 不不不 我以为它们8点关闭的
What? No, no, no. l thought that they closed at 8:00.
6点
6:00.
哦我的天 Ron 我没赶上给Leslie投票
Oh, my God. Ron, I didn't get to vote for Leslie.
哦我的天 我该怎么做啊
Oh, my God. What do I do?
什么都做不了了
Nothing you can do.
除了希望Leslie不要只输一票
Except hope Leslie doesn't lose by one vote.
9%的选区报告
9% of precincts reporting,
而现在比接近 更加接近了
and it's razor-thin. And getting razor-thinner.
哦 天
Oh, boy.
不 不
No. No.
Jen Barkley
Jen Barkley.
嘿 你在这干嘛的
Hey. What are you doing here?
昨晚挺好玩的 你个爱叫的
That was fun last night, you little screamer.
有些瞬间我没有完全理解
There were moments that I didn't fully understand
我们做出来的身体形状
some of the physical shapes that we were making.
但感觉真的是很棒
But the sensations were amazing.
所以 我就跟着继续了 - 很好
So, I just went with it. - Great.
嗯 我觉得你离开镇子之前我们可以聊聊
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表