您现在收看的是《和Perd的最后一刻》
This is "The Final Word with Perd."
与您的主持 Perdrick L. Hapley
With your host, Perderick L. Hapley.
议题一号♥是我们要讨论的第一个议题
Issue number one is the first issue we're going to talk about.
Bobby Newport竞选市议会的活动陷入危机了吗
Is Bobby Newport's campaign for city council in trouble?
当我说你们的名字时 我想让你们回答
When I say your names, I want you to respond.
Dylan
Dylan.
嗯 Newport的民♥意♥调查数字跳了水
Well, Newport's poll numbers have been plummeting.
他们刚刚开除了他的竞选经理
They just fired his campaign manager,
而Bobby人在哪呢
and where's Bobby?
他在西班牙度假呢
He's on vacation in Spain.
他不是在度假 他是在躲
He's not on vacation, he's in hiding.
每次那个家伙张嘴说话 他都在掌自己的嘴
Every time the guy speaks, he puts his foot in his mouth.
那真是个好笑的组合
That's a hilarious image.
手掌和嘴
A foot in a mouth.
只是个习语而已
It's a common expression.
好吧
Okay.
最新调查结果显示
According to the newest polls,
Leslie Knope现在处于第二位
Leslie Knope is now in second place.
市政厅调查结果
未决定
PAWNEE日报 / SWEETUMS调查
她只落后15个百分点了
She's just 15 points back.
哦 耶
Whoa, yeah!
她是如何减小差距的
How did she close the gap?
必须要大部分归功于她的竞选经理 Ben Wyatt
You have to give a lot of credit to her campaign manager, Ben Wyatt.
所以很显然 Newport刚刚开除了他的竞选经理
So apparently, Newport just fired his campaign manager
因为Ben把他打得落花流水
because Ben was kicking his ass.
Ben是任何人能拥有的最佳竞选经理
Ben is the best campaign manager anyone could ever have.
他的每一招都很管用
Every move he's made has worked.
他就像是个聪明 性感的小蜂鸟
He's like a brilliant, sexy, little hummingbird.
你刚刚说啥
What did you just say?
没啥 继续你的好工作
Nothing. Keep up the good work.
你做得很棒
You're doing great.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第17集
第4季 第17集
老年公民基本上是本地选举中真正投票的唯一群体
Senior citizens are basically the only people who vote in local elections,
所以如果你想赢 你得拿到白发选票
so if you want to win, you gotta get the gray vote.
要拿到白发选票
And to get the gray vote,
你需要得到Ned Jones的支持
you need to get the endorsement of Ned Jones.
他是Pawnee老年联合会的主席
He's the president of Pawnee Seniors United.
他就像是"教父" 但是是老的
He's like The Godfather but old.
他就像是"老父"
He's like The Grandfather.
"老教父" - “老老父”
The Grand-Godfather. - The Grand-father.
无所谓 他很重要 而且他很老
It doesn't matter. He's important, and he's old.
主席
Pawnee老年联合会
Jones先生 认识你是我的荣幸
Mr. Jones, such a pleasure to meet you.
请别起身
Please don't get up.
别担心 我不会的
Don't worry. I can't.
哦 - 开玩笑
Oh. - Just joking.
我可以起身 但很难
I can get up. But it's difficult.
但我能做到
But I can do it,
但很难
but it is hard.
听着 我剩下的时间不多了
Look, I don't have a lot of time.
哦天 我很抱歉
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
是...癌症吗
Is it... cancer?
不 我游泳健美操之前剩下的时间不多了
No, I don't have a lot of time before my swim aerobics.
哦
Oh.
你为什么比Bobby Newport对老年人更好呢
Why are you better for seniors than Bobby Newport?
三个字
Three words:
坡上Pawnee
Ramp Up Pawnee.
Pawnee在建筑方便轮椅上已经落后时代太多了
Pawnee is way behind the times in terms of making its buildings wheelchair accessible.
斜坡不够是Pawnee老年群体中排行第三的投诉内容
Not enough ramps is the number three complaint among Pawnee seniors...
排在"全身好疼"和"我快死了"之后
Right behind "everything hurts" and "I'm dying."
你想要见我啊
You wanted to see me.
我的神啊 你到底在做什么啊
Good God. What the hell are you doing?
倒立仰卧起坐
Upside-down sit-ups.
很好的健身 而且 真的 让我从另一个视角看世界
Great exercise, and it literally lets me see the world from a different perspective.
政♥府♥大楼不是有男士健身房♥能让你做这些吗
Isn't there a men's gymnasium where you could do that?
世界就是我的健身房♥啊 Ron
The world's my gymnasium, Ron.
但如果让你不舒服了我就停下
But I will stop if it makes you uncomfortable.
我下马的时候能搭把手吗
Could you hold me while I dismount?
非常感谢 - 肯定的
Thanks so much. - You bet.
一个问题
Question for you.
对于这种规模的城镇
In a town of this size,
公园部门传统来说应该有10名雇员
the Parks department traditionally has ten employees.
你只有7个 为什么呢
You have only seven. Why is that?
我努力让我的部门尽量小型和低效
I work hard to make sure my department is as small and ineffective as possible.
部门这么小
The department is so small
是因为Leslie Knope一个人承担了四人份的工作
because Leslie Knope single-handedly does the work of four people.
而她已经开始缩减工作时长
And she's already scaled back her time.
如果她赢得选举 她的时间将分配给公园部和市议会
If she wins, she'll be dividing her time between Parks and City Council.
我必须要雇一名副主任承担这些琐事
I'm going to have to hire a deputy director to pick up the slack.
不 Chris 那就没必要了
No! Chris, that's unnecessary.
部门没有Leslie也能运转
The department is doing fine without Leslie.
那就证明 完成一个大型项目
Then prove it. Complete one major project.
要么我们完成一个政♥府♥项目 而这令我憎恶
Either we complete a government project which is abhorrent to me,
大型项目备忘录
项目代码 - A163
将无效篮球筐置换成篮球能投进的筐
要么我们部门要增添一个新成员 而这让我打心底拒绝
or we bring a new person into the department, which repulses me to my core.
让我想起我爸让我
Reminds me of when my dad made me
在六岁生日当天选择要亲手屠♥杀♥哪一头宠物小牛
choose which of my pet calves to slaughter with my own hands for my sixth birthday.
我选不了 所以我把它俩都杀了
I couldn't choose, so I slaughtered both of them.
而他们太美味了
And they were delicious.
本质上说 我们要在镇上所有建筑里装一个坡
Essentially, we're going to put a ramp on every building in town.
就像我一直说的 楼梯是年轻人的游戏
Like I always say, stairs are a young man's game.
十分赞同
Damn straight.
令人印象深刻
This is very impressive.
你知道 你让我想起我的弟弟
You know, you remind me of my brother.
你们有同样的名字 Leslie
You have the same name, Leslie.
他在摩托车事故中失去了三分之一的身体
He lost a third of his body in a motorcycle accident.
中间的三分之一
The middle third.
但他们把他缝起来了
But they sutured the hell out of him.
他--他现在好了
He's-- he's fine now.
矮了很多 但还是好看的 年轻的 扁平的一个人
Much shorter, but a good-looking, young, flat man.
你们听说了Newport的新竞选经理 Jennifer Barkley吗
What have you heard about Newport's new campaign manager, Jennifer Barkley?
呃 谁
Uh, who?
她想和我安排一个5点的会面
She wants to have a meeting with me at 5:00.
我告诉她抱歉
I told her sorry.
我晚餐之后不聊政♥治♥
I don't talk politics after dinner.
我的天...Newport雇了一个真正的华盛顿能人啊
Oh my God... Newport hired a real Washington hotshot.
前美国总统克♥林♥顿♥和前英国首相布莱尔的竞选顾问
哇 她和James Carville一起工作过啊
Wow, she worked with James Carville?
她搞过两场共和党♥国♥会选举和一次参议院选举
She ran two Republican congressional campaigns and a Senate race.
是啊 看看这张照片
Yeah, and check out this picture.
美国首位黑人国务卿
她在和Colin Powell吃鸡蛋沙拉呢
She's eating egg salad with Colin Powell.
这是我见过印象最深的东西了
That's the most impressive thing I've ever seen.
你为啥在笑啊
Why are you smiling?
为什么这条可怕的消息让你笑起来了
Why is this terrifying information making you smile?
Newport害怕了
Newport's scared.
我觉得 他肯定为了雇她花了一大笔钱
I mean, he must've shelled out a fortune to hire her.
所以我们下一步怎么做 - 我要安排一场见面
So what do we do next? - I'm going to set up a meeting.
我是说 我们可以掂量她几斤几两 但更重要的是
I mean, we can size her up, but more importantly,
这会让你的形象人情化 让她更难攻击你
it'll humanize you and make it harder for her to attack you.
而且我们要在JJ餐厅见
And we'll do it at JJ's Diner.
主场优势
Home field advantage.
作为候选人 我欣赏你的战略头脑
As a candidate, I appreciate your strategic mind,
但作为女人 我在乎的只有你瘦小但有力的身体
but as woman, all I care about is your slight but powerful body.
你好 Ann Perkins
Hello, Ann Perkins.
这是第一次你正确说出我的完整名字
This is the first time you've said my entire name correctly.
胡说八道 我们可是亲密好友
Nonsense. We are close friends.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表