实际点说 我猜我们的民调数字降了3到5个点
Realistically, I'm guessing we dropped three to five points in the polls.
这种比赛快结束的时候 会很致命的
This late in the game, it's killer.
然后那是个狗饼干
And that's a dog biscuit.
Andy把它们放在桌上
Andy put them on the table
因为他想试着让狗打扑克
'cause he wanted to try to have the dogs play poker.
好的 Leslie 我们没时间了
Okay, Leslie, we are out of time.
我们必须回复他们了 - 哦我的天
We have to go back to them. - Oh, my God!
就是这个了
This is it.
哈
Hmm.
哦 老天爷啊 Leslie
Oh, for God's sake, Leslie.
就是没有足够的钱来做所有你想做的事情啊
There's just not enough money to do all the things you wanna do.
你在尝试的是在一个瓶子里装下两条船
You're trying to fit two ships into one bottle.
相信我说的 你不能那么做
Take it from me, you can't do that.
好吧 就看看这个
Okay, just look at this.
有三名雇员指定为D1 或者是保留职位
There are three employees designated as D1, or on retainer.
公共工程部还在给他们发薪
Public Works is still paying them
虽然他们已经两年没有工作了
even though they haven't worked in two years.
这是个疏忽
It's an oversight.
我们开除掉他们 就有足够的钱
We get rid of them and we have just enough money
在依然保持公园部预算的情况下 保证动物收♥容♥所♥的运转
to keep the animal shelter operating while still maintaining the Parks budget.
有意思
Interesting.
看起来我们找到了个大点的瓶子啊
Looks like we found a bigger bottle.
我知道你只是在开玩笑
I know you're just making a joke,
但用大点的瓶子是被主要行业杂♥志♥视为作弊的
but using a bigger bottle would be considered cheating by most of our major trade publications.
仅供参考
FYI.
Ron 你浑身散发着专注啊
Ron, you've radiated mindfulness.
你刚刚在想什么呢
What were you thinking about?
我根本没在想 - 难以置信
I wasn't thinking at all. - Incredible.
我需要用很多的努力才能达成那么清楚的头脑空间
It takes a ton of work for me to get to that kind of a clear head space,
不管我怎么尝试
no matter how hard I try.
别那么努力尝试
Don't try so hard.
别那么努力...尝试
Don't try... so hard.
Ron 我要尝试一下你的"不要尝试"方法
Ron, I'm going to try your "not trying" method
就是这里 就是现在
right here, right now.
Chris 等等
Chris, wait.
我知道这些垃圾对你很重要
I know this crap is important to you,
所以我应该坦白
so I should come clean.
这次经历对我来说毫无意义
I got nothing out of that experience at all.
所以如果你想找一个享受冥想的人...
So if you're looking for someone who enjoys meditation...
哦 我没指望你享受这个
Oh, I didn't expect you to enjoy it.
我唯一对你作为同事的保留意见
My one reservation about you as a co-worker
就是你看起来不太擅长变通
was that you seem inflexible.
而仅仅通过统一参加一个你不感兴趣的活动
And merely by agreeing to an activity you're not interested in,
你就展示了适应性
you showed flexibility.
Ron 你拿到这份工作了
Ron, you've got the job.
你想回去了吗 - 我想
You wanna head back? - I do.
但首先 隔壁的希腊餐厅有一整柱子的冒着热气 旋转着的肉
But first, there's a hot, spinning cone of meat in that Greek restaurant next door.
我不知道那是什么 但我想把它全部吃掉
I don't know what it is, but I'd like to eat the whole thing.
为什么这里死气沉沉啊 所有人都去哪儿了
Why is it so dead? Where is everyone?
别现在就放弃啊 还剩几分钟呢
Don't give up yet. There's a few minutes left.
这是我们扔下不要的猫的地方吗
Is this where we drop off our unwanted cats?
不 正好相反 - 好吧
No. It's the opposite. - Okay.
我就把这些稍微放在这里一下
I'm just gonna put these here for a second.
然后 呃...
And then, uh...
我们结束时的动物比开始时还要多
We ended up with more animals than we started with.
这就是当你努力尝试时发生的事情
This is what happens when you try.
所有这些动物都要死掉了
All of these animals are gonna die.
天
God!
我希望你们开心了
I hope you're happy,
这个蠢镇里的蠢人们
stupid people in this stupid town!
嘿 嘿 你
Hey! Hey, you!
滚回来把你♥他♥妈♥的猫带出去
Get back here and get your [Bleep] cats out of there!
你觉得奥巴马夫妇一天结束时会是这种感觉吗
Do you think Barack and Michelle Obama feel like this at the end of the day?
可能吧 我觉得 我不知道还会...
Probably. I mean, I don't know how else...
等等 那样的话...
wait a second. Is that...
所以我是Michelle吗
so am I Michelle?
嘿 所有人怎么样
Hey, how is everyone?
很棒啊 - 挺好
Great! - Pretty good.
我们救回了动物收♥容♥所♥还有公园部预算
We saved the animal shelter and the Parks budget.
好消息啊 我来猜猜
That's great news. Let me guess.
你们在预算其他地方找到空间了是吧
You found room in other parts of the budget somewhere?
完全正确
Totally.
搞掉了公共工程部一群差劲的D1
Got rid of a bunch of lame-ass D1's from Public Works.
大好消息啊
Awesome news.
嘿 你知道还有啥很棒吗
Hey, you know what else is pretty neat,
是感谢你的提议
is thanks to you,
Pillner议员过了一遍预算
councilman Pillner went through the budget
然后决定不仅是公共工程部
and decided that not just Public Works
但所有D1在两周内都要被解雇
but all D1's will be terminated in two weeks.
我被开除了 - 不-啥情况
I'm getting fired. - Ba-what now?
哦 Howser议员...
Oh! Councilman Howser...
我正在找你呢
I was just looking for you.
我已经找到我的助理市政经理了
I have found my assistant city manager.
你想猜猜是谁吗 是Ron Swanson
You wanna guess who it is? It's Ron Swanson!
我很抱歉 我应该让你猜的
I'm sorry. I should've let you guess.
我就是很激动啊
I'm just so excited.
我把这事列为暂定了
I'd put a pin in this for now.
为什么 为什么要暂定啊
Why? Why pin it?
议会投票是三比二
The council vote is three to two
支持你再任一届
in favor of another term for you.
但有一个同意票要退休了
But one of the yes votes is retiring.
如果Bobby Newport赢了
If Bobby Newport wins,
他会想带进他自己的人的
he's gonna try to bring in his own guy.
为什么他会怎么做啊
Why would he do that?
他对你业余时间参与Knope的竞选颇有成见
He's not exactly thrilled you've been volunteering for the Knope campaign in your spare time.
抱歉 Chris 如果Newport赢了...
Sorry, Chris. If Newport wins...
你就得走了
You're gone.
我只再需要一周
I just need one more week.
然后我觉得... - 抱歉 你能...
And then I think... - Sorry, could you please...
小心一点吗
Be careful?
哦 我一直很小心的
Oh, I am always careful.
我们没事了
We're good.
如果再给我一点点时间
If I could just get a little bit more time,
我能找到修复的方法的
I could figure out how to fix this.
不幸的是 我不能再给你时间了
Unfortunately, I cannot give you any more time.
无意冒犯...
With due respect...
Leslie 我这个任期之后就要退休了
Leslie, I am retiring at the end of this term,
所以我对你们在预算这事上摆布我没啥意见
so I've been fine with you guys pushing me around on this budget thing.
但如果你想留住这份工作
But if you're ever gonna hold this job,
有些事你需要理解
there's something you need to understand.
市政厅不是让镇上所有人都开心的地方
City Council isn't about making everybody in town happy.
实际上 你做的每一个决定
In fact, every decision you make
都会让很多人都不开心
is gonna make a lot of people very unhappy.
我们这里可是真枪实弹的
We play with live ammo around here.
现在我要在工作日结束之前合上这本预算草稿了
Now I'm gonna close the book on this budget draft by the end of the business day.
所以如果你能在下午5点之前搞定这个烂摊子 请通知我
So if you can find some way out of this mess by 5:00 P.M., you let me know.
谢谢 - 很公平
Thank you. - That's fair.
我做到了 我拿出来了
I did it! I got it out.
哦 哎呀 你不该把船拿出来的
Oh, geez. You don't take the ship out.
给你
Here you go.
Chris 好消息
Chris! Great news!
我找到一种方式减少85%的政♥府♥开销
I found a way to reduce government spending by 85%.
给个提示...取消部门
Here's a hint... no more departments.
哈 那个疯狂而不实用的计划可能需要等了
Ha, that crazy and impractical plan may have to wait.
结果是如果Bobby Newport打败Leslie的话
Turns out that Bobby Newport, if he beats Leslie,
他会认命自己的市政经理
is going to appoint his own city manager.
所以我可能给你提供了一份
So I may have offered you a job
我无权提供的工作
that I have no authority to offer.
我很 很抱歉 - 嗯 真让人失望
I'm so so sorry. - Well, that is disappointing.
但别担心我 我没事的
But don't worry about me. I'll be fine.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表