《公园与游憩》
前情提要
驾 驾
Giddyup! Giddyup!
认识一下Leslie Knope
Meet Leslie Knope.
我是扒裤天后
I am the pants queen!
Leslie爱鲜奶油 和朋友跳舞
Leslie loves whipped cream, dancing with friends,
还有为印第安纳州的Pawnee公园部门努力工作
and working hard for the Parks Department of Pawnee, Indiana.
别玩了 Tom - 玩不腻啊
Cut it out, Tom. - It never gets old.
她也爱她在市政厅的同事
She also loves her coworkers at City Hall.
Ron Swanson
Ron Swanson.
Tom Haverford
Tom Haverford.
Tommy Timberlake
Tommy Timberlake.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate.
我妈是波多黎各人 所以我的性格才如此活泼多彩
My mom's Puerto Rican. That's why I'm so lively and colorful.
还有Andy Dwyer
And Andy Dwyer.
搞定了
Nailed it.
April和Andy互相喜欢
April and Andy like each other.
但当Andy意外吻了他的前女友Ann Perkins
But when Andy accidentally kissed his ex-girlfriend, Ann Perkins,
April离开了
April left.
等等 April
Wait. April!
他从此再没见到她
And he hasn't seen her since.
在这些爱情发生之时 两个坏人闯进这个小镇
In the midst of all this love, two black hats rode into town.
科学家相信第一位
Scientists believe that the first human being
能活过150岁的人类已经出生
who will live 150 years has already been born.
我相信我就是那个人类
I believe I am that human being.
而他们带来的是不安的消息
And they brought with them some disturbing news.
明早生效
ive tomorrow morning,
整个政♥府♥在另行通知前会被关闭
the entire government will be shut down until further notice.
Leslie接下来会怎么做
What will Leslie do next?
April和Andy能和好亲热吗
Will April and Andy make up and make out?
来这一季《公园与游憩》寻找答案吧
Find out this season on Parks and Recreation.
现在开始
Starting right now.
Ron 我们回来了
Ron. We're back.
棒极
Bully.
Pawnee的破产政♥府♥关了一整个夏天
The bankrupt government of Pawnee has been shut down all summer,
所以有三个月没有工作 没有会议
so it's been three months of no work, no meetings,
没有备忘录 没有熬夜 什么都没有
no memos, no late nights, nothing.
我都不敢这么诅咒我最坏的敌人
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
集♥合♥队伍 太激动了
Rounding up the team, so exciting.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 感受一下
I have goosebumps. Feel.
所以他们才叫我白马王子
And that's why they call me Prince Charming.
因为我总是给我的灰姑娘找到合适的玻璃拖鞋
Because I always find the glass slipper for my Cinderella.
这些也太紧了
These are way too tight.
呃 真正的灰姑娘可没有河马脚
Well, the real Cinderella didn't have hippo feet.
Tom 我们回来了
Tom, we're back.
Jeremy 去死吧
Jeremy! Suck it!
顺便 我送了很多免费运动胸罩
By the way, I've been giving away free sports bras
给热狗棒店的女孩子们
to the girls at Hot Dog on a Stick.
你看 我们可以整日周♥旋♥ 但现在是站出来的时候了
Look, we can dance all day, but it's time to step up.
你是准备在我这买♥♥四千个橡胶乳♥头♥还是不买♥♥
Are you buying 4,000 rubber nipples from me or not?
D 你有访客
D, you have a visitor.
回来了 - 回来了
We back? - We're back.
好嘞
All right.
Jerry
Jerry.
哦我的天哪 看看谁在这 Leslie
Oh, my gosh. Look who's here. Leslie.
噩梦结束了 Jerry 我们要回去上班了
The nightmare's over, Jerry. We're going back to work.
你已经不需要这玩艺儿了
You're not going to need this anymore.
来吧
Come on!
我叫了前排的 所有人都听见了
I called shotgun. Everybody heard me.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第3季 第1集
第3季 第1集
我一般不擅长演讲
Well, I am usually not one for speeches.
所以再见
So, goodbye.
休息结束了 混♥蛋♥们 情况是这样
Break's over, mofos. Okay. Here's the situation.
我们现在预算非常紧张
We are operating on a shoestring budget.
公园服务被砍了
Park services have been slashed.
但我们还在这
But we are all still here.
我们有一件事要做
And we have a job to do.
做全世界最大的披萨
Make the world's biggest pizza.
不 为了镇上的人们让这里好玩起来
No, make this town fun for the people who live here.
好 但在那之后 披萨是我们最优先的事
Fine, but after that, the pizza is our top priority.
不 不是 - 我们要吃披萨了
No, it's not. - We're getting pizza?
April 嘿 是我 Andy Dwyer
April, hey, it's me, Andy Dwyer.
这是我给你发的第200条没回复的信息了
This is like the 200th message I've left you, without a response.
所以 如果你想告诉我什么
So, if you're trying to tell me something,
我不知道是什么 因为你不回我电♥话♥
I do not know what it is because you won't call me back.
见到你们所有人确实很棒 啊
It is truly great to see all of you, huh?
是好新闻
It's great news!
好的 我得跑了 Ben
Okay. I have to run. Ben.
坏新闻
The bad news,
轮到我说的 是这样的
which I get to deliver, is this.
你们这段时间唯一的工作是现有公园的维护
Your only work for the time being will be existing park maintenance.
所以 那就意味着我们进入维护模式了
So, that just means that we're in maintenance mode.
耶 - Jerry
Yeah! - Jerry!
好的 你看 我过去几个月里一直在头脑风暴
Okay. See, I've spent the last few months brainstorming.
我有些真的很好的点子 放在了我的点子活页夹里
And I have some really great ideas and I put them in my idea binders.
我是说 他们可是按颜色分类的啊 天啊
I mean, they're color coded, for God's sake.
好的 实际上 是的 唯一一件你们会做的事
Okay. Actually, yeah. There is one thing that you will be doing.
显然 在印第安纳 如果你不开篮球联赛
Apparently, in Indiana, if you don't provide a basketball league,
人们会很不爽
people get very upset.
然后真的会朝你扔东西 叫你外号♥
And quite frankly, throw things at you and call you names.
比如屎男孩 无所谓了
Like Turd-boy. Whatever.
重点是 我重启了青春篮球联赛 好吧
The point is I reinstated youth basketball. Okay?
这上面说你只有组两队的钱
It says here you only have money for two teams?
是的 他们会激烈竞争的
Yeah. They're going to develop a great rivalry.
在我的指导下 你们会从男孩成长为男人
Under my tutelage, you will grow from boys into men,
从男人成长为角斗士
from men into gladiators,
从角斗士成长为Swanson
and from gladiators into Swansons.
看吧
Behold!
Swanson伟大金字塔
The Swanson Pyramid of Greatness.
我研发Swanson伟大金字塔已经很多年了
I've been developing the Swanson Pyramid of Greatness for years.
这是为了最大个人成就而制♥作♥的标准化秘方
It's a perfectly calibrated recipe for maximum personal achievement.
类别包括...
Categories include...
资本主义 上帝决定谁聪明 谁贫穷的方式
Capitalism. God's way of determining who is smart, and who is poor.
哭泣 在葬礼和大峡谷可以接受
Crying. Acceptable at funerals and the Grand Canyon.
愤怒 姿态 产权
Rage. Poise. Property rights.
钓鱼 作为运动 不是为了肉
Fish, for sport only, not for meat.
鱼肉基本上是一种蔬菜
Fish meat is practically a vegetable.
发型 有三种可接受的发型
Haircuts. There are three acceptable haircuts.
战士发型 平头 寸头
High and tight. Crew cut. Buzz cut.
你家的剪刀坏掉了吗 孩子
Are the scissors broken in your house, son?
所以 你回来工作开心吗
So, are you happy to be back at work?
唉 我们的预算被砍到没有了
Well, our budget's been slashed to zero.
我那天试着给足球场买♥♥肥料
I tried to buy fertilizer the other day for the soccer field.
拒绝请求
Request denied.
我们真的连屎都不能买♥♥
We literally can't buy shit.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 我是说 你看 我们还小的时候
No. I mean, look, when we were kids,
公园部会做这些大型的项目
the Parks Department would do these big projects.
冬日大联欢 丰收节
Winter Jamboree, the Harvest Festival.
就像他们对我们已经失去信心了一样
It's like they don't have faith in us anymore.
我不是纸上谈兵的人 Ann
I'm not a paper pusher, Ann.
我需要到街上去 去种树 去抗争
I need to be out in the streets, planting trees and cracking skulls.
Leslie Knope Ann Perkins
Leslie Knope. Ann Perkins.
整个镇我最喜欢的两个人怎么样啊
How are my two favorite people in this entire town?
不好 Chris
Not good, Chris.
我办公室里有一整排的人
There was a whole line of people in my office
在抱怨他们所有的项目都被砍了
complaining that all their programs have been slashed.
是 我知道 确实很糟 我们有什么能做的吗
Yeah, I know, it's terrible. Is there anything we can do about that?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表