所以 我们来吧
So, let's do this.
打捞队啊 谁放你们进来的
The wrecking crew! Who let you guys in?
嘿 Jason
Hey, Jason.
收着点
Ease back.
我打不通电视公♥司♥的电♥话♥ 你能做点什么吗
I can't get through to the cable company. Can you do something?
比如啥
Like what?
啥都可以啊 Andy已经开始表演他最喜欢的电影里的场景了
Anything? Andy is just acting out scenes from his favorite movies.
所以 Swayze跑起来了 哈 从摩托车上把那个家伙铲下来了
So, Swayze runs. Boom! Tackles the guy off the motorcycle.
哥们就说 "你死了 大哥"
Dude's like, "You're dead, bro."
冲向他 Swayze躲闪 剪刀脚
Comes at him. Swayze ducks. Scissor kick.
那个男的抓住Swayze的头然后说
The guy holds Swayze's head and he says,
"我以前在监狱操过你这样的"
"I used to fuck guys like you in prison."
看到这个男的的表情 可不是互相同意做♥爱♥的表情
By the looks of this guy, this is not consensual sex we're talking about.
我们看到的是一直拿着枪的坏家伙
We see bad guy had a gun the whole time.
他就
He's like,
"我要用老式的方式杀了你"
"I'm going to kill you the old-fashioned way."
Swayze就 "这次不行"
Swayze's like, "Not this time."
那是潜台词 他没直接说
That's subtext. He doesn't say that.
绕开那把枪 钩上手臂
Bypasses the gun, hooks the arm,
回到他杀人之前用的那个秘密招式
back to the secret move he used before to kill somebody.
他感觉太不好了 但这次
He feels so bad about it, but this time,
他必须做 因为这是自卫
he has to do it because it's self-defense.
从脖子区域把食道扯出来了
Takes the esophagus out of the neck area.
你吃不了东西了 你只能饿死
You can't eat. You'll starve to death.
而那就是《威龙杀阵》
And that is Road House.
我下一个演啥
What should I do next?
这个关于公共安全的问题来自Twitter
This question about public safety comes from Twitter,
因为显然 那是个现在正在发生的东西
because apparently, that's something that happens now.
@嚼肉2015 问
@munchmeat2015 asks,
"Pawnee曾经4很安全的
"Pawnee used 2 b safe.
"有人偷走了5的车
"Some1 stole my car.
"你们1怎么让Pawnee更安全
"What will you do 2 make Pawnee safe,
"而且你们能帮5找到5的车吗"
"and can you help me find my car?"
我可以向你保证
I can assure you.
如果你在仪表盘架上一把枪
If you had a gun mounted on the dashboard
自动向试图破车而入的人射击
which automatically shot people trying to break into it,
现在你的车应该还在
you would still have your car.
你知道 我猜我想和嚼肉先生说的是
You know, I guess I would like to tell Mr. Munchmeat
我觉得他身上发生这种事很讨厌
that I think that stinks that happened to him.
你知道 有一次 有个家伙从我吉普车里偷走了一些下坡滑雪板
You know, one time, a guy stole some downhill skis out of my Jeep
我太生气了 我捶了一个邮筒
and I was so mad, I punched a mailbox.
我反对犯罪 但我不会羞于承认
I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
这个问题是关于Pawnee的公园系统的
This question is about Pawnee's park system.
为什么Ramsett公园如此肮脏和糟糕呢
Why is Ramsett Park so filthy and awful?
很难在如此短的时间里深入探讨Ramsett公园的复杂问题
It's difficult to get into the complicated problems with Ramsett Park in such a short amount of time.
你有20秒
You have 20 seconds.
哦天啊 好的 我想说Pawnee的公园是...
Oh, my God. Okay. I will say that the parks in Pawnee are...
我对你的时间份额有条更新消息
I do have an update on your time allotment.
这条更新是你的时间已经几乎结束了
And that update is that your time is almost gone.
我没有时间了吗
I have no more time left?
嗯 我开始讲话的时候你还有时间
Well, you had some time when I started talking.
但我结束的时候你的时间就用完了
But by the time I finished your time was up.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
她表现失常了 - 她没问题
She's off her game. - She's fine.
Newport先生 反驳
Mr. Newport, rebuttal.
我只知道这点 如果什么东西♥脏♥了 我们就该清理干净
I know this. If something is dirty, we should clean it up.
我们从那里开始 对吧
Let's start there. Right?
你知道吗 我曾经有一个清洁女工叫Yolanda
You know what? I had this cleaning lady named Yolanda
她可是很聪明的
who was very wise.
她基本上把我养大
She basically raised me.
而有一天 她说
And one day, she said,
"小Bobby 我不会再继续打扫你的房♥间了"
"Little Bobby, I am not going to clean your room no mas. "
而从那天开始 我的房♥间就很恶心 真的让我很失望
And from that day on, my room was gross. Really bummed me out.
我觉得我们该让我们的公园像我的房♥间一样
I think we should make our parks look like my room
最后Yolanda 你知道的
after Yolanda finally, you know,
放弃了然后为我打扫了
gave in and cleaned it up for me.
如果我可以插话的话 Joan 那是个很好的故事 Bobby
If I may, Joan, that's a very sweet story, Bobby.
但不是我们所有人都有Yolanda来替我们清理房♥间
But not all of us have Yolandas who can clean up our room for us.
我们中有些人相信你应该卷起袖子自己干苦工
Some of us believe that you need to roll up your sleeves and do the hard work yourself.
Newport先生 你的回应
Mr. Newport, your response.
我很高兴我有Yolanda陪着长大
I'm glad I grew up with Yolanda.
她教会了我知道的一切
She taught me everything I know.
实际上 Yo-Yo 如果你在看的话 我爱你
In fact, Yo-Yo, if you're watching I love you.
抱歉我不能保护你免受Leslie卑鄙语言的伤害
I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from Leslie's mean words.
听着 我和Yo-Yo没有过节
Look, I have no beef with Yo-Yo.
我只是想说 就像Leslie一样
I'd just like to say that, like Leslie,
我不会让人们替我做我的工作
I don't have people do my work for me.
Leslie和我都是自己干自己的活
Leslie and I do our work ourselves.
我的活 当然 是和男人以及女人在镜头前做♥爱♥
My work, of course, is having sex with men and women on camera.
再说一次 Brandi和Leslie
Once again, Brandi and Leslie
本质上是同一个人了
are essentially the same person.
你们如何回应Newport的主张
How do you respond to Newport's claim
称我们的公园需要被清理呢
that the city parks need to be cleaned up?
Pawnee公园的干净程度和维护状况在印第安纳州排名都是前十的
Pawnee parks were rated in the Indiana top ten for cleanliness and maintenance.
78%的Pawnee人说我们的公园"纯朴"
78% of Pawneeans label our parks, "pristine."
而且我们都知道公园越好看
And we all know the better-looking a park is,
就能更吸引想和它做♥爱♥的公园女士的注意力
the more attention it will get from lady parks who want to have sex with it.
失陪一下
Excuse us.
你搞什么飞机啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
我们在外面抗争把命都拼上了啊
We're fighting for our lives out there.
哦 我不知道啊 或许是我们刚刚分手
Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that we just broke up
而你已经准备搭上Traeger列车的事实吧
and you're already riding the Traeger train.
你在讲什么啊
What are you talking about?
我看见你俩复合了 那我们呢
I saw you guys getting back together. What about us?
我们怎么了啊 Tom
What about us, Tom?
我们没在一起了 因为你一直表现得像个混♥蛋♥
We're not together anymore because you keep acting like an ass.
对不起 我有时这么表现
I'm sorry. I just act that way sometimes
是因为我太紧张
because I'm nervous
我觉得我配不上你
and I feel like you're out of my league.
但我为了和你复合可以做任何事
But I'd do anything to get back together with you.
拜托了
Please.
投票选我做你的男友吧
Vote for me to be your boyfriend.
Ben 他居然在赢 他怎么会赢的啊
Ben, he's winning. How is he winning?
他说的一切都是胡说 而且他在耍他们
Everything he's saying is nonsense, and he's fooling them.
好吧 你没事的
Okay, you're doing fine.
我需要回到攻击上
I need to go back on the attack.
不 不不不 你看
No. No, no, no. See?
好吧 当你攻击他的时候 你表现得好像是在欺负他
Okay. When you attacked, you kind of came off like a bully,
而他看起来引人同情
and he looked sympathetic.
所以 你知道 你收着点的工作做得很棒
So, you know, you did a really good job of easing off.
Leslie 这很有意思 对吧
Leslie. This is fun, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 世上没有我能想到的原因
Well, there's no reason on earth that I can think of
不让我们在国家的电影院里放置震动手榴弹
that we shouldn't have concussion grenades in our nation's movie theaters.
这不代表任何我在移♥民♥问题上的立场
It doesn't mean anything about my stance on immigration.
只代表我喜欢墨西哥卷饼
It just means I love burritos.
Daniel Craig
Daniel Craig.
不
No.
Timothy Dalton
Timothy Dalton.
而任何人 即使是将手摸上了一件皮衣
And anyone who even rubs their hands on a leather jacket
都应被判为谋杀
should be tried for murder.
学士学位 普林斯顿
Bachelor's degree. Princeton.
我是个美国人
I'm an American.
我爸是个美国人
My father is an American.
我妈是个美国人
My mother is an American.
我的教父是列支敦士登公国的总督
My godfather is the viceroy of the Principality of Liechtenstein.
当然 我也同意电影应该更
Sure, I agree that movies should be more
符合它们改编的原著书籍
faithful to the books that they are based on,
但这和这场竞选又有什么关系
but what does that have to do with this election?
我所有的电影都是书籍改编的
All my movies are based on books.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表