It'll be a regular Friday,
你会和之前在完全一样的位置
and you'll be in the exact same position you were in before.
我知道
I know.
我做了决定 我要保持住
I made my decision, I need to stick to it.
只是想到他和其他人在一起就会让我痛苦
It's just the thought of him with someone else is making me miserable.
如果让你好受点的话 Leslie
If it makes you feel any better, Leslie,
我们20分钟之后就都会死掉了
we'll all be dead in 20 minutes.
那确实让我好受了 谢谢你 Herb
That does make me feel better. Thank you, Herb.
这家伙有果蝠的听力吧
Guy's have ears like a fruit bat.
我们做到了 - 耶
We did it! - Yay!
这辆车挺棒的
This car is nice!
你觉得我们要开多久
How long you think it'll take us?
呃 地图说30个小时 但我会开得很快
Uh, the map says 30 hours but I drive really fast.
30个小时吗 - 嗯哼
30 hours? - Mm-hmm.
哦 我去 我没带音乐啊
Oh, crap! I didn't bring any music.
不 - 你♥爸♥有啥好的吗
No! - Your dad got anything good?
星光快车音乐剧 原版演员录音 第一幕
Starlight Express, the original cast recording, act 1.
《谁动了我的奶酪》 录音版图书
Who moved my cheese?, Book on tape.
下一个 - Bobby McFerrin
Next. - Bobby McFerrin?
不 我们不能开车连听60个小时的Bobby McFerrin 我们会互相捅刀子的
No! We cannot listen Bobby McFerrin for 60 hours of driving we'd murder each other.
我跟你说吧
I'll tell you what.
你随便放啥
You play whatever you want,
我就快速的眯一会儿
I'm just going to take a real quick snooze
就12个小时 然后我就清醒了
for like 12 hours so I'm fresh.
The Gabe Dixon Band - All Will Be Well
新的一天破晓
The new day dawns
而我再一次尝试我的目标
And I am practicing my purpose once again
如果我赢了会很新鲜 很有成 但若我输了
It is fresh and it is fruitful if I win but if I lose
感谢各位前来参加
Thank you guys so much for coming out.
如果你醉酒不能开车
If you're too drunk to drive,
请乘坐接送车回家
please take one of our shuttles home.
代客泊车服务晚些时候会把车开上门
Valet service will drop your car off later today.
如果你是我们的指定司机之一
If you're one of our designated drivers,
请拿一份"感谢"礼物袋
please take a "thank you" bag.
享受我放在你车上的大蝴蝶结吧
And enjoy the giant bows I put on your car.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey! - Hey.
见到你真好 - 你也是
It's great seeing you. - You too.
你 呃 会呆一阵子吗 还是...
Are, uh, you sticking around for a bit, or...
不了 我现在要出发去Bloomington了
Nah, I'm heading to Bloomington right now.
哦 - 读研很好玩 但我确实很想念这个镇
Oh. - Grad school's fun, but I do miss this town.
是 - 怎么啦
Yeah. - What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
这一切结束后 我会破产
After this is done, I'm gonna be broke,
而且我也会失业
and I'm not gonna have a job.
嗯 如果是安慰的话
Well, if it's any consolation,
这真心是我去过最好的聚会
this was honestly the best party I've ever been to.
嘿 挺好的啊
Hey, it was pretty great.
我-我真的是准备着--
I-I was really aiming for something--
The Gabe Dixon Band - All Will Be Well
一切都会好的
All Will Be Well
即使你承诺自己的一切都已碎掉
Even after all the promises you've broken to yourself
一切都会好的
All Will Be Well
你可问我如何做 但只有时间知道答案
You can ask me how but only time will tell
我们回头见
I'll see you around.
呜
Whoo.
你拍到了吧
You saw that.
你也拍到了
You saw that too.
Shauna Malwae-Tweep觉得你很帅
Shauna Malwae-Tweep thinks you're cute.
什么 - 所以我才带你去Mick Jagger的废弃加油站
What? - That's why I took you to Mick Jagger's abandoned gas station.
因为她觉得你帅 我害怕你们会亲热然后生小孩
Because she thinks you're cute, and I was afraid you guys were gonna make out and have babies,
而我没有权利对你和你未来的孩子们这么做
and I had no right to do that to you or your future children.
而直到现在
And it wasn't until just now
我才意识到我们关系里浪漫的部分已经结束了
that I realized the romantic part of our relationship is over.
所以...我很抱歉
So... I'm sorry.
然后 呃 要不你跟Shauna说让她穿好衣服
And, uh, why don't you tell Shauna to make herself decent
我也和她道歉
and I'll apologize to her as well.
哦 这个 Shauna不在这儿
Oh, well, Shauna's not here.
哦 - 看到我咋做了吗
Oh. - See what I did?
看到了 - 我很卑鄙的
I do. - I'm very sneaky.
好吧 好吧 这个...
Okay, okay, well....
The Gabe Dixon Band - All Will Be Well
一切都会好的
All Will Be Well
你可问我如何做 但只有时间知道答案
You can ask me how but only time will tell
你可问我如何做 但只有时间知道答案
You can ask me how but only time will tell
这比我能想象的要好看太多了
It's so much more beautiful than I could have ever even imagined.
是啊
Yeah.
我试着找一种方式来生气 但是...
I'm trying to find a way to be annoyed by it, but...
没想到呢
Coming up empty.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
没有你我根本做不到
I never would have ever done this without you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这里是大峡谷国家公园 Andy以为是总统山
那些脸在哪儿呢
Where's all the faces?
像总统的那些
Like the presidents.
实话说 Leslie 我很震惊
Frankly, Leslie, I'm shocked.
所有我在这些文字上做的学术工作
All the scholarly work that I did on these texts
都指向这个世界的结束
indicated that the world would end.
哦 唉 我和你一样失望 Herb
Oh, gosh, I'm as disappointed as you are, Herb.
是的 但世界没有结束的时候
Yeah, but when the world did not end,
我回家开始重新评价这些文字
I went home and began to reevaluate the texts.
真的啊
You don't say.
我意识到我犯了一些关键性的错误
And I realized that I'd made some crucial errors.
嗯 计算确实很难
Well, math is hard.
是的 那个 实际上的世界末日是现在之后的六个月
Yes, well, the actual end of the world is six months from now.
好的 - 好
Great! - Yeah.
5月19号♥ - 好的 我们看看有什么吧
May 19th. - Okay, let's see what we've got.
嗯 哦 19号♥我们不能把公园给你们用
Um, oh, on the 19th we can't give you the park.
我们有一个春日惊叹免费冰淇淋赠送活动
We have a spring spectacular free ice cream giveaway.
哦...哦...看看啊
Oh... Oh... look here.
哈 我口误了
Heh! I misspoke.
是的 是5月20号♥
Yeah, it's May 20?
那是空着的
That is free.
啊 - 好的
Ah! - Okay.
世界末日 5月20日
End of World, May 20th.
很棒
That's great.
嗯...哦 那个冰淇淋的啥你能给我们留十张票吗
Uhm... Oh, and could you put aside 10 tickets for that ice cream thing?
已经搞定了
Already did.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表