not sock money--
那会是啥呢
what would it be?
我的天哪我的天哪我的天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
这可是全新级别的宅男啊
This is a whole new level of nerd.
你没错 这也太扯了
You're right. This is ridiculous.
我在干什么啊 - 等等 不不不不
What am I doing? - Wait. No, no, no, no.
我说的是褒义啦 Ben
I mean that in a good way, Ben.
听着
Listen to me,
你现在是款待自己队的队员了 好嘛
you're part of the treat yourself team now, okay?
如果那套衣服能怎么让你开心 那你就要买♥♥下
If that costume somehow makes you happy, you're gonna buy it.
而且你要穿着走出这家商店 好吗
And you're gonna wear it out of the store, okay?
你得要款待自己
You're gonna treat yourself.
是的 你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
我要这么做
I'm gonna do that.
我要--
I'm gonna--
我要款待自己
I'm gonna treat myself.
谢谢了 伙计们
Thanks, you guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的需要这个
I really needed this.
我要款待自己
I'm gonna treat myself.
啊哦 蝙蝠侠哭了
Uh-oh. Batman's crying.
我是一个女神
I am a goddess.
一位光荣的女战士
A glorious female warrior.
我是一个女神
I am a goddess.
一位光荣的女战士
A glorious female warrior.
调查一切的女王
Queen of all that I survey.
调查一切的女王
Queen of all that I survey.
公正与公平的敌人
Enemies of fairness and equality,
听听我女性的怒吼
hear my womanly roar.
公正与公平的敌人
Enemies of fairness and equality,
听听我女性的怒吼
hear my womanly roar.
祝贺 你们成为女神了
Congratulations, you are now goddesses.
现在 尽情享受一场狗狗聚会吧
Now, have yourselves a puppy party.
哦 哎呀
Oh, boy.
嘿
Hey.
我能坐下吗
Can I sit down?
你看 我也不想让这种事发生
Look, I didn't mean for this to happen.
我很尊重Pawnee守林人
I have a lot of respect for the Pawnee Rangers,
虽然他们五年前确实是混♥蛋♥
even if they were jerks five years ago.
你可不是个混♥蛋♥
You're not a jerk.
你是一个好领导
You're a good troop leader.
这些时候我不是了
Not for these times I'm not.
我花了一点时间才明白
It's taken me a while to see this,
但这些孩子...
but these kids...
我不理解他们
I don't understand 'em.
他们当然也不理解我
And they certainly don't understand me.
不是这样的
That's not true.
不 是这样的
No, it is.
这也没事
And it's okay.
人们是会变的
People change.
他们的兴趣也是会变的
Their interests change.
世界的运行规则就是这样
It's the way of the world.
孩子们是什么时候开始爱玩的啊
When did kids get so interested in fun?
啊...
Ah...
我要去睡了
I'm gonna turn in.
顺便一说 你是对的
You were right, by the way.
你的团体更好
Your group is better.
有什么问题 说出来吧
What's wrong? Out with it.
我在..和一个女人约会
I was... seeing a woman,
呃 有一阵子了 然后
uh, for a while, and then
我们没有再约会了
we stopped seeing each other.
呃 就在最近
Uh, pretty recently.
所以你状态才不好啊
That's why you've been off your game.
抱歉了 哥们
Sorry, dog.
你是个好对象啊 Wyatt
You're a catch, Wyatt.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
外面到处都是笨蛋啊 Ben
There's chickenheads everywhere, Ben.
这个商场里到处都是笨蛋
Chickenheads all around this mall.
你会找到一个 你会没事的
You're gonna find one, and you're gonna be great.
但现在 你为啥不释放一下呢
But, for now, why don't you let it out?
款待自己 好好哭一场
Treat yourself to a good cry.
但有一个问题
One question, though.
什么
Yeah?
《蝙蝠侠》里小丑的台词
这么严肃干嘛
Why so serious?
等等 我抓到什么了
Wait, I got something.
哦
Oh!
酷 好棒 好诶
Cool! Awesome! Nice!
谢了 D仔
Thanks, D-money.
你用的是什么鱼饵啊
What kind of bait did you use?
这条鲭鱼是我在超♥市♥买♥♥的
I bought this mackerel at the supermarket.
我在水里站了30分钟 鱼一直在钩上
I've been standing in the water with the fish on my hook for 30 minutes.
我在《我爱露西》的一集里学到的
I saw it on an episode I Love Lucy.
可悲吗 可能吧
Pathetic? Maybe.
"深入我身体里"
但 让一大堆小男孩超级喜欢我感觉不错
But, feels pretty good to have a bunch of little boys be super into me.
措辞不对
That came out wrong.
Ron
Ron!
跟我们一起钓鱼啊
Come fish with us!
没事的
That's okay.
看起来你们都能控制场面了
Seems like you have things under control.
来嘛
Come on!
来表演一下你单手抓鱼的功夫
Come do that thing where you catch one with your hands!
我看到他做过 真的很厉害
I've seen him do it, it's incredible.
Ron 来嘛
Ron, come on!
我们需要你帮我们享受快乐
We need you to help us have fun!
首届年度Leslie Knope遥控快艇比赛开始咯
First annual Leslie Knope remote control speedboat race!
周一见
See ya Monday.
Jerry
Jerry.
你从哪儿冒出来的啊
Where did you come from?
听着 就像我之前说过的
Listen, as I said earlier,
我想让你公开了解
I want keep everything above board in regards
一切关于我和你女儿关系的情况
to my relationship with your daughter.
然后 如你所知 Millicent和我昨晚出去了
And, as you know, Millicent and I went out last night.
然后...非常棒
And... it went terrific.
Chris 那很好 但你真的不需要做这些
Chris, that's great, but you really don't have to do this.
再说 约会很棒
Again, the date was amazing,
我们的交谈很有火花
we had sparkling conversation,
而且 完全坦白
and, full disclosure,
她昨晚在我家过夜了
she did spend the night at my house.
祝你今天愉快 Jerry
Have a great day, Jerry.
你们在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们是来参加俱乐部的
We're here for the club.
那是上周的事情了
That was last week.
广♥告♥上说是今天
The ad says today.
什么广♥告♥
Ad?
"你和钉子一样坚韧吗
"Are you tough as nails?
"你宁愿睡在松针织成的床上
" Would you rather sleep on a bed of pine needles
"而不是床垫吗
"than a mattress?
"你觉得电子游戏毫无意义
"Do you find video games pointless
"购物中心愚蠢不堪吗
"and shopping malls stupid?
"你跟着自己心中的鼓点行进吗
"Do you march to the beat of your own drummer?
"你自己做鼓吗
"Did you make the drum yourself?
"如果是 你可能就有能力成为
"If so, you might just have what it takes to be
"一个Swanson
"a Swanson.
"Pawnee最硬核的户外俱乐部今日开始
"Pawnee's most hardcore outdoor club starts today.
男孩和女孩欢迎参加"
Boys and girls welcome."
Swanson们
Swansons!
你们准备好迎接面前的挑战了吗
Are you prepared for whatever lies ahead?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们开始之前
Before we proceed,
你们有谁有饮食禁忌吗
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表