是的
Yes.
而且闭上嘴
And keep your mouth shut.
Jean-Ralphio
Jean-Ralphio!
带我上去
Take me there.
撞
Bump!
你是谁啊
Who are you?
呃-- - 这是Ben
Uh-- - This is Ben.
他来帮我们搞文书的
He's here to help us with the paperwork.
Ben 那是你的真名吗
Ben? Is that your real name?
是的
Yes.
哦 你能取得更好一点啊
Oh, you could do better than that.
我现在就来帮你
I'ma help you out right now.
你的名字叫Angelo
Your name is Angelo.
Angelo 非常感谢你来帮忙
Angelo, thank you so much for coming out.
搞条宽一点的领带 这条看起来很奇怪
Get a thicker tie. It looks weird on you.
让你的头看起来像条鱼
Makes your head look like a fish.
第二
Secondly,
我不知道文书都在哪
I don't know where the paperwork is,
但你要是找到的话 能帮我们搞定吗
but when you find it, can you take care of it for us?
我们没有笔
We don't have any pens
因为我们害怕会在衬衣里漏墨
'cause we're afraid it's gonna leak in our shirts.
最后 我讨厌这个名字 Angelo
Lastly, I hate the name, Angelo.
我给你换一个 就现在
I'ma switch it up for you, right now.
你的新昵称是...
Your new nickname is...
果冻酒
Jell-o shot.
你觉得怎么样 酒冻啊
What do you think of that, J-shot?
你有问题吗
Do you have questions?
有啊 我们在哪
Yeah. Where are we?
好了 Ben
All right, Ben.
如果你需要什么
If you need anything,
我们这些付钱呆在这儿的模特们会给你拿来的
one of these models that we pay to hang around here will grab it for you.
同时 我们要来玩电子游戏
In the meantime, we' gonna be playing video games,
在twitter上发最高分了
tweeting our high scores.
来吧
Hit it!
嗯 嗨 你是前台吗
Um, hi. Are you the receptionist?
我猜是吧
I guess.
我真的不知道
I don't really know.
不介意我问一下
If you don't mind me asking,
他们给你开多少工资啊
how much are they paying you?
一年十万刀
$100,000 a year.
含全套医保
With full medical.
我说啊 我会猜他们破产的时间将是...
I mean, I would guess they'll be bankrupt by the end of...
这句话说完的时候
This sentence.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
是真的吗
Is this true?
你过去五年买♥♥衣服只花了40块
You only spent $40 on clothes in the past 5 years?
听起来差不多
It sounds about right.
你怎么认识Tammy一号♥的
How did you meet Tammy One?
实际上 我出生时就认识她了
Technically, I've known her since I was born.
她是医院的护士助手
She was a candy striper at the hospital.
她帮忙接生了我
She helped deliver me.
哦我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我在一个很小的镇上长大
I grew up in a very small town.
600口人
600 people.
每个人都互相认识
Everybody knew everybody else.
我们开始在一起的时候我15岁
We first took up together when I was 15.
太棒了 - 哦天哪
Awesome. - Oh, my God.
是有点不体面
It was a little scandalous,
但所有人都害怕她 所以他们都闭嘴了
but everyone feared her, so they kept their mouths shut.
我都不认识她 但她是我的英雄
I don't even know her, but she's my hero.
不 她可不是英雄 April
No, she's no hero, April.
她是个地狱般的噩梦
She's a hellacious nightmare.
不过 她确实教会了我一切
She did, however, teach me everything I know.
周日学校 星期日对儿童进行宗教教育的学校
周日学校 性
Sunday school, sex.
她是我中学的数学老师
She was my math teacher in middle school
是我的保姆 也教会我开车
and my babysitter, and she taught driver's ed.
我--
I--
你好
Hello.
觉得我们还没见过
I don't believe we've met.
我是 Leslie Knope 副--
I am Leslie Knope, deputy--
我不觉得有必要
I don't think it will be necessary
让你在我在这的时候再说话
for you to speak again while I'm here.
为什么我只和红发女约会呢
Why do I only date brunettes?
你知道 有时候你吃了鸡肉 然后食物中毒
You know, sometimes you eat chicken and you get food poisoning
接下来 即使看到鸡也让你反胃吗
and then, even the sight of chicken makes you sick?
Tammy一号♥就是我的金发鸡
Tammy One is my blonde chicken.
我的神啊 Ronald
Good God, Ronald.
这个麻烦比我想象中的大多了
This is a much bigger mess than I imagined.
你停工一周
You'll take a week off from work.
我们要彻底检查你的财务
We'll do a complete overhaul of your finances.
我需要你所有账户的使用权
I'll need access to all your accounts,
还有你家
and your home.
这有必要吗
Is that necessary?
哦 哦 我们是在玩一个一人说一句蠢话的游戏吗
Oh, oh. We're playing a game where everyone says something stupid?
你 你叫什么
You. What is your name?
Tim
Tim.
Tim Buckenowski
Tim Buckenowski.
真的吗
Really?
不
No.
Andy Dwyer
Andy Dwyer.
Andy...
Andy...
你要把这些都拿上
You're going to collect all of this,
然后放到我车里去
and you're going to put it in my car.
什么-- - Knope女士
What-- - Ms. Knope.
在
Yes?
你要去工资处
You're going to go to payroll
把Ronald的工作支出报告复印一份过来
and get copies of Ronald's workplace expense reports.
哦 我--我就是在想需要多久
Oh, I--I'm just wondering how long that's going to take,
因为Ron和我要一起开一个很重要的会
because Ron and I have a very important meeting together.
叫做大逃杀
It's called the Battle Royale.
会超级好玩的
It's super fun.
哎呀...
Well...
你和Ron有个大会议 是吧
You and Ron have a big meeting, huh?
我很确定Ron会深情回想起这个会议的
I'm sure Ron will remember the meeting fondly
当他在Terre Haute联邦监狱里做私酿的时候
while he makes toilet wine in a federal prison in Terre Haute.
我--我这就去工资处
I'll--I'll head down to payroll.
现在
Now.
你已经不再年轻了
You're not getting any younger.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
她是我从未有过的冷淡 疏远的母亲
She's the cold, distant mother I never had.
我爱她
I love her.
一周后
早上好啊 各位
Good morning, everyone.
早上好 先生 能有什么帮您的
Good morning, sir. How can I help you?
Ron 你的胡子掉下来了
Ron? Your moustache fell off.
Leslie 你个白♥痴♥
Leslie, you goofball.
Tammy指出我的脸没有毛发的时候更好看
Tammy pointed out that my face looked better without any hair on it.
而且胡子确实积攒了很多食物残渣 是很不卫生的
And it did collect a lot of food crumbs, which is very unsanitary.
嘿 Jer
Hey, Jer.
周三 对吧 兄弟
Hump day, am I right, buddy?
什么
What?
发生什么了 Tammy一号♥在哪
What is going on? Where's Tammy One?
她搬来和我同居了 她真的帮了很大的忙
She moved in with me. She's really helping me out.
昨天 她把我的银行账户
Yesterday, she converted my bank account
转换成了和她的联合账户
into a joint bank account with her.
哦 那很棒啊
Oh. That's great.
这样会帮上什么忙呢
And how is that gonna help?
不确定
Not sure.
但她解释的时候 完全说得通
When she explains it, it makes total sense.
有她在真的很好啊
It is so nice having her around.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表