嗯 压路机要把她的...
Well, this steamroller is hangin' up her...
机器前面的那个滚动玩艺儿收起来了
The rolly thing on the front of the machine.
你把它--你把它叫啥
What do you-- what do you call that?
滚筒吗 - 可能吧
The roller? - Probably.
好吧
Okay.
给你带了份吃的 Tommy
Got you a little pick-me-up, Tommy.
一份食堂的三层火腿芝士
A triple-decker ham and cheese from the cafeteria.
总会让我好受一点
Always makes me feel better.
两个可悲的男的 吃着可悲的三明治
Two pathetic guys eating pathetic sandwiches.
听起来不错
Sounds terrific.
我猜我现在是Jerry了
I guess I'm Jerry now.
下班之后 我就回家
After work, I'll just go home,
直接去我的无聊房♥子
straight to my boring house,
亲我的老婆 然后和三个美丽女儿一起吃家常菜
kiss my wife, and have a home-cooked meal with my three beautiful daughters.
真悲惨的生活
What a miserable life.
我在这 嗯 呆了30多年了
I have been here, well, 30-some years,
应付这份工作的最好方式
and the best way to cope with this job
就是每天用同样的方式做所有事情
is to do everything the exact same way every day.
见鬼 我还在用我第一天上班用的原版工作证
Heck, I still use my original I.D. Card from my first day on the job.
来看看
Check this out.
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
我得走了
I got to go.
把我的三米放冰箱
Put my sammie in the fridge.
老鼠耗子CD 30块
Mouse Rat CD, $30.
糖果 50块 50块
Candy bars, $50. $50.
天啊 这里的人都好抠门啊
God, people here are so cheap.
April 你去哪儿了
April, where have you been?
超过两通电♥话♥直接打进来了
Over two phone calls came in unimpeded.
我们在给我的大学教育筹钱 Ron
We're raising money for my college education, Ron.
我打了第二份工 就是我以前的工
I took a second job back at my old job.
你想擦个鞋吗
Do you want a shoe shine?
100块
It's $100.
随便你笑吧 Kyle
Laugh all you want, Kyle.
我已经从你钱包里把钱拿出来了
I already took the money out of your wallet.
哦
Oh.
好消息 孩子
Good news, son.
你刚刚赢得了Ron Swanson奖学金
You have just won a Ron Swanson scholarship.
我不这么认为 我不记得申请过--
I don't think so. I don't remember applying for--
不 An--Andy
No, An--Andy.
Ron Swanson...
Ron Swanson...
奖学金
Scholarship.
等等 你认真的吗
Wait, are you serious?
停下
Stop this.
不
No.
停下 不然就不给钱了
Stop, or you lose the money.
为啥不呢
Why not?
我喜欢这个孩子 我也有钱
I like the kid, and I have the money.
我在后院埋金子的时候唯一保证自己的
One thing I promised myself when I buried gold in my backyard
就是不要当守财奴
was that I'd never be a hoarder or a miser about it.
嘿
Hey.
好吧 这是健康部门事务还是Leslie事务
Okay, is this health department business or Leslie business?
你需要跟她聊聊
You need to go talk to her.
为什么啊 所以她又可以强迫我和她相处了吗
Why? So she can force me to spend time with her again?
不 没门 我不聊了
No. No way. I'm done talking.
听着 我知道她会很固执己见 很难搞 好吗
Listen, I know she can be strong-willed and difficult, okay?
她有一次在聚餐时让我吃了一整个芝士蛋糕
She once made me eat an entire cheesecake at a potluck
只让她自己看起来好点
so she didn't look bad.
但我真的觉得她准备好听你了
But I really think she's ready to listen.
你吃了一整个芝士蛋糕吗
You ate an entire cheesecake?
你为啥不直接扔了呢
Why didn't you just throw it away?
因为她为我做过的一切
Because with everything she's done for me,
我愿意为她吃十个芝士蛋糕
I would eat ten cheesecakes for her.
而且 P.S. 它美味得让人惊叹
Also, P.S., it was delicious and amazing,
就像她做的一切
like everything she does.
拜托你能跟她聊吗 为了我
Will you please just talk to her? For my sake?
我没有不限♥量♥短♥信♥
I don't have unlimited texting,
而她不能跟你聊的时候 就给我发
and when she can't talk to you, she texts me.
所以我们把70年代的老logo拿出来
So we take the old logo from the 1970s,
做成了限♥量♥版帽子 海报 T恤 一切
and we make limited-edition hats, posters, t-shirts, everything.
人们爱限♥量♥版
People love limited editions,
而且父母们会被激起怀旧情结
plus parents will get swept up in the nostalgia
会想去公园重现他们长大时的欢乐
and want to go to the parks to recreate the fun they had growing up.
这...也太棒了
This... is amazing.
这可能是这个政♥府♥一百年来最好的点子
It is possibly the best idea anyone has had in this government in 100 years.
Tom 了不起
Tom, terrific.
谢谢 但最应该归功的是我的四号♥人物 Jerry
Thanks, but most of the credit goes to my number-four, Jerry.
他今天与我分享了一些智慧
He shared some words of wisdom with me today,
而他在唠叨不知道什么的时候
and while he was yammering on about whatever,
我碰巧看见了他的老工作证
I happened to see his old I.D. Card.
谢了 伙伴
Thanks, buddy.
行
Yeah.
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
我不确定你真的会来
I wasn't sure you were gonna come.
嗯 我很好奇 因为你只留下了一条语♥音♥消息
Well, I got very curious when you only left me one voicemail message,
而不是以往的20条
instead of your usual 20.
我试着表现得不太紧张
I'm trying to be a little less intense
而更加体贴一点
and a little more considerate.
来 坐下吧
Here, have a seat.
但只在你想坐的情况下
But only if you want to.
好 我想坐
Okay. I want to.
我从没听你需要的
I never listened to what you wanted,
或者你想要我们成为的 当...
or how you wanted us to be when things...
我们结束的时候
Ended between us.
我只决定了我想要的
I just decided what I wanted,
而你不想要同样的东西时我就不安了
and I got upset when you didn't want the same thing.
我知道这不公平
I know that's not fair,
而我也很对不起
and I'm very sorry.
嗯 谢谢 我很感激
Well, thank you. I appreciate that.
如果你不想再和我联♥系♥了
If you don't want to have any more contact with me,
我终于理解了
I finally understand.
我--我不想那样
I--I don't want that.
真的
Really.
但我觉得这是最好的选择了
But I just think it's for the best.
好吧 - 好吧
Okay. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
还有一个选择
There is another option.
我们可以就说一句"去他的"
We could just say "screw it"
然后真的来这事儿
and do this thing for real.
什么
What?
我想你想疯了
I miss you like crazy.
我一直都在想着你
I think about you all the time.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
所以我们就说"去他的"
So let's just say "screw it."
不 那我们得告诉Chris
No, we would have to tell Chris.
是的 - 这会变成一桩丑闻
Yeah. - It could turn into a scandal.
是的 - 可能会伤害你的竞选
Yeah. - It could hurt your campaign.
我是说 你能想象我们怎么做
I mean, how would you imagine we do this?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我--我知道我的感受
But I--I know how I feel,
而我想和你在一起
and I want to be with you.
但我不想再强迫别人了
But I'm done steamrolling people.
这就是我的感受 你是什么感受
This is how I feel. How do you feel?
第一天
First day.
准备好了吗
You ready?
只能准备成这样了
As ready as I'll ever be.
哦 我去 我忘了带书了 还有我的电脑
Oh, crap, I forgot my books. And my computer.
好好听课享受就行
Just pay attention to the lecture and enjoy.
我大学第一天 我爸把我送到了钢厂
My first day of college, my father dropped me off at the steel mill.
他不觉得我该去上学
He didn't think I should go to college.
但我搭了个便车 登了记
But I hitched a ride, enrolled,
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表