2017年
我是说 有谣言称他们要下个月才宣布的
I mean, there were rumors that they were gonna announce it next month,
但他们肯定是等不及了 好吧
but they must have gotten impatient. Okay.
不管他们怎么说
Whatever they say,
我们需要针对一万种可能的剧本想出一万种可能的回应
we need to come up with 10,000 possible responses to 10,000 possible scenarios.
好吧 只是提醒你
Okay, just to remind you,
我不是为国家公园部工作的
I don't work for the National Park Service.
是 是 是 那些剧本想得怎么样了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. How are those scenarios coming?
好吧 你看 我们进去之前 你需要知道一些事情
Okay, look. Before we go in there, you need to know something.
他来了 - 谁来了
He's here. - Who's here?
那个你禁止我说出口的名字
The guy whose name you forbid me from saying out loud
因为它让你充满愤怒
because it fills you with rage.
你看 我不知道他是为谁工作的
Look, I don't know who he's working for,
但我猜他是某个竞标团体的一部分
but I guess he's part of one of the bidding groups.
你在那边能保持文明吗
Are you gonna be able to be civil in there?
我是完全文明的
I'm perfectly civil.
他才是那个愚蠢垃圾头狗屎脸
He's the stupid garbage-head doo-doo face.
完美
Perfect.
感谢各位的光临
Thank you all for coming.
我是Trevor Nelson Newport家族的法律顾问
I am Trevor Nelson, legal council to the Newport family.
Newport家族信托计划打包销♥售♥
The Newport family trust intends to sell
一块面♥积♥6♥4♥平方公里的原始 未开♥发♥的土地
a 25-square mile parcel of pristine, undeveloped land
包含Eagleton湖和南印第安纳山麓
containing Lake Eagleton and the Southern Indiana foothills.
为什么是现在 Newport家族掌握这块地已经一百年了
Why now? The Newports have owned this land for 100 years.
多亏了近年Pawnee的经济繁荣
Thanks to the recent economic boom in Pawnee,
房♥地♥产♥价格升到了历史新高
real estate prices are at an all time high.
而据Jessica Wicks-Newport
And in the words of Jessica Wicks-Newport,
全部Newport财富的继承人 称
heir to the entire Newport fortune, quote,
"是时候把那些愚蠢的老树换成一屁♥股♥的钱了"
"It's time to trade those dumb, old trees for a butt load of cash."
是的 确实是
It is. It truly is.
这块地正乞求这成为一座新的国家公园呢
This land is begging to be a new national park.
而且还在我自己的后院
And it's in my own backyard.
这可能会成为我的最高成就
This could be my crowning achievement.
我可以退休了
I could retire.
我是说 我不会退
I mean, I wouldn't.
我要工作到100岁然后削减到一周四天
I'm gonna work until I'm 100 and then cut back to four days a week.
哦 天 想到那一天休息我已经觉得好无聊了
Oh, God, I'm already so bored thinking about that one day off.
或许我去上个法学院之类的
Maybe I'll go to law school or something.
我们会在明天下午5点前从初始的密封竞价中选择入围团体
We will select the finalists from a set of initial sealed bids due at 5:00 P.M. tomorrow.
祝各位好运
Good luck.
好吧 酷
Okay. Cool.
他来了 - 什么
There he is. - What?
好吧 - 他在这了
Okay. - He's here?
他过来了 - 我不想和他说话
He is coming over. - I don't want to talk to him.
我应该躲起来 不 他才该躲起来
I should hide. No, he should hide.
他该跑 他该跑掉
He should run. He should run away.
他该藏起他的那张蠢脸 他不应该--
He should hide his stupid face. He shouldn't be--
你好啊 Knope女士
Hello, Ms. Knope.
你好 曾经是我朋友的前陌生人
Hello, former strange person I used to friend.
你看起来很...
You're looking very...
Ron的样子
Ron-like.
你还有一样的头发 - 不 我没有 我现在有刘海了
You have your same hair. - No, I don't. I have bangs now.
我从不知道刘海是什么 我也不打算了解
I've never known what bangs are, and I don't intend to learn.
嗯 或许你该了解呢
Well, maybe you should!
我两年前离开了公园部门
I left the parks department two years ago.
现在我在私营成分工作
Now I work in the private sector,
管理我自己的建筑和开♥发♥公♥司♥
running my own building and development company.
它叫做非常好建筑和开♥发♥公♥司♥
It's called Very Good Building & Development Company.
我想在不炫耀的状态下表达我们工作的质量
I wanted to convey the quality of our work without seeming flashy.
所以你的公♥司♥与其中一位投标人有关吗
So your company is involved with one of the bidders?
当然啦 皮条客
Hell yeah, pimp!
他现在是Gryzzl队的了
He's on team Gryzzl now.
我们 呃 雇了他们公♥司♥帮忙规划和建造我们新的Gryzzl园区
We, uh, hired his company to help plan and build our new Gryzzl campus.
就在这个镇上 哦 然后那块地吗
Right here in town. Oh, and that land?
哦天啊 简直完美
Oh, my gosh. It's perfect.
那树啊 石头啊 天空啊 - 是的 那片土地有很好的天空
The trees and rocks and sky. - Yes, the land has good sky.
这家伙啊 他真是太棒了
This guy! He's so far out.
太极简了
So norm-core.
你知道国家公园系统值得拥有这片土地
You know that the National Park System deserves this land.
你为什么要试着搞我呢
Why are you trying to screw me?
这又是晨星事件重演了
This is like Morning Star all over again.
这可一点也不像晨星
This is nothing like Morning Star.
而且那都是两年前了
And that was two years ago.
嗯 你不知道你面对的是谁 我直接监管1200人
Well, you don't know who you're dealing with. I directly oversee 1,200 people.
我的员工都是有创意的天才
I have a staff of creative geniuses
在赢得竞标之前不会停止工作的
that will not stop working until we win this bid.
Leslie
Leslie?
我-我找不到你想要的文件了
I-I couldn't find that file you wanted,
但我确实找到了一份文件叫做"鸟类普查 1980"
but I did find a file called bird census, 1980.
然后...是空的 - 滚出去吧 Ed
And... it's empty. - Get out of here, Ed!
我开除你了啊 - 对
I fired you. - Right.
如果任何人想出来玩 我就在赛百味
If anyone wants to hang, I will be at Subway.
他很蠢
He's very stupid.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第7季 第1集
第7季 第1集
宝 刚刚把Leslie的三胞胎送到她妈妈那里了.
Babe? Just dropped off Leslie's triplets with her mom.
全部三个 搞定了
All three of 'em. Nailed it.
看看她给了我们什么 慢炖煲
Look what she gave us. Slow cooker.
很棒 - 是啊
Great. - Yeah.
呃 所以赶紧准备好吧 庆典一小时之后就开始了
Um, so hurry up and get ready. The gala starts in an hour.
而且别忘了 明天我们得去那家伙的办公室
And don't forget, tomorrow we have to go to that guy's office
给租户保险单签字
to sign the renter's insurance forms.
准备好 出发
Get ready. Go.
一切进展都很好
Everything is going great.
April在她的国家公园部工作上屌♥爆了
April's kicking ass at her National Parks job.
呃 我兼♥职♥在那里工作 而且我有自己的电视节目了
Uh, I work there part time. And I have my own TV show.
欢迎回到Johnny Karate超赞音乐爆♥炸♥秀
Welcome back to the Johnny Karate Super Awesome Musical Explosion Show.
早啊 Johnny 我有东西给你
Morning, Johnny. I have something for ya.
是邮差Barry 早啊 Barry
It's Mailman Barry. Morning, Barry.
我有东西给你 - Andy 别
I have something for you. - Andy, no.
忍♥者们 攻击 - 不 哦天 Andy
Ninjas attack! - No. Oh God. Andy!
哦 那是我裤裆啊
Oh! That's my crotch.
好了 伙计们 每人再踢三下
Okay, guys. Three more kicks a piece.
呃 Jessica 嗨
Uh, Jessica? Hi.
很高兴你走之前找到你了
I'm glad I caught you before you left.
私下说 你觉得你的那块地
Just between you and me, what do you think your land
明天大概卖♥♥多少钱呢
might sell for tomorrow?
Trevor说可能会在9000万美元左右
Trevor says it'll probably be around $90 million.
啊哈 呜
Ah ha! Woo!
哦 - 哦--哦 哇
Oh. - Oh--oh, wow.
我知道啊 我就是--我太为自己开心了
I know. I am just--I am so happy for me.
你考虑过给联邦政♥府♥打个折吗
Would you ever consider giving the federal government a discount?
为了一个很好的理由呢 一座国家公园
For a very good cause? A national park.
哦 Leslie 我一直很喜欢你的
Oh, Leslie. I have always liked you.
是啊 不 虽然你没有
Yeah, no, you haven't, though.
但我也喜欢钱 而钱为我的生活方式买♥♥单
But I also like money. And money pays for my lifestyle.
Leslie不为我的生活方式买♥♥单 而钱可以
Leslie doesn't pay for my lifestyle, money does.
所以在钱和Leslie之间...
So between money and Leslie...
你看到我陷入的困境了吧 - 是啊 真是个难题
You see the bind that I'm in? - Yeah, it's a tough one.
嗯 谢谢你 Jessica
Well, thank you, Jessica.
你做的说的正是我想象中你做和说的方式
You did and said exactly what I thought you were gonna do and say.
很奇妙地令人欣慰呢 - 谢谢你 小甜心
And that's oddly comforting. - Thank you, sweetie.
Tom Haverford是谁呢
Who is Tom Haverford?
他是一个导师 一个爱人 一个英雄
He's a mentor, a lover, a hero.
但谁又是我的英雄呢 很简单
But who is my hero? Simple.
就是我 五年之后的我
It's me. Five years from now.
好吧 我真的只是需要一个你姓的正确拼写方式
Okay, I really only need a correct spelling of your last name.
你面前的是印第安纳企业月刊35岁以下35位人士之一
You are looking at one of Indiana Business monthly's 35 under 35.
我拥有Pawnee最热门的餐厅
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表