My latest attempt to drag this department into the 20th century.
Tom 现在是21世纪了 - 我知道
Tom, it's the 21st century. - I know.
能把你们拖进20就不错了
I'd settle for getting you into the 20th.
我把Leslie所有的邮件 信件和备忘录
I fed all of Leslie's emails, letters, and memos
输入到一个程序里然后生成了...
into a program and generated...
一个词云
A word cloud.
这是我们想到礼物点子的方式
This is how we can get gift ideas.
她提起一个词越多次 这个词就越大
The more she's mentioned a word, the larger it appears.
"Ben"...还有大很多的 "Ann"
"Ben"... And much larger, "Ann."
她当然很爱Ann - 哦
She definitely loves Ann. - Aww.
好的 我有个主意
Okay. I have an idea.
"办公室"
"办公室" "工作"
"办公室" "工作" "可爱"
"办公室" "工作" "可爱" "糖果"
我要做一个公园部的小型木制模型
I will build a small wood model of the parks department.
我们可以像真实生活里一样装饰我们的办公室
We can decorate our offices as they are in real life.
那会很...
It will be...
可爱 - 等等
Cute. - Wait!
更好的主意
Better idea:
我们做一个姜饼版本的办公室
We make a gingerbread version of the office.
那太棒了 - 我觉得木制模型已经--
That's so good! - I think the wood model is--
我们可以用拐棍糖和软糖来装饰办公室
and we can decorate our offices with candy canes and gumdrops!
那真的会太可爱了
That would be so adorable!
谢了 Ron 真是个可爱的主意
Thanks, Ron! That's such a cute idea!
我有些自然着色得很好的红桦木
I have some great red birch with a nice spalting.
我已经有缩小版的护墙板了
I already have some scale wainscoting.
嗯 我爱披萨饺
Mmm, I love me a calzone.
Ben 我快疯了
Ben! I'm going crazy!
首先 他们不让我在公园部工作
First, they won't let me work in the parks department,
现在他们也不让我竞选了
now they won't let me campaign either.
我想做的只有让这个镇子更好
All I want to do is improve our town,
而他们不让我这么做
and they won't let me do that!
你在意面上放了太多"杨"了
You're putting an awful lot of sal-gar on your pasta.
这只是糖而已 好吧 我需要你转移我的注意力
This is just sugar. Okay, I need you to distract me.
跟我说点什么事 任何事
Talk to me about something. Anything.
嗯 那家会计公♥司♥要给我一份工作了
Well, that accounting firm is gonna make me a job offer.
哦 是么 那很棒啊 - 是啊
Oh, yeah? That's great! - Yeah.
你要接受吗
Are you gonna take it?
嗯 薪水不错
Well, it pays well.
通勤有点远 但也没事
The commute is a little long, but that's okay.
我不喜欢他们的地毯 但是...呃
I didn't love the carpeting, but... eh.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
如果你不喜欢 那就休息一个月
If you don't love it, take a month.
看看外面有啥其他机会
See what else is out there.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
还有 你知道 你还是能让这个城市更好的
And, you know, you can still improve the city.
你现在不能工作 或者竞选了
You can't work right now, or run a campaign.
那就以市民身份去做 - 哦 天哪
Do it as a private citizen. - Oh, my God.
我要成立一个市民行动委员会
I'll form a citizen action committee,
我从外部进行游说
I'll lobby from the outside,
我可以利用起社区的力量
I'll harness the power of the community.
哦我的天 我终于有点事情要做了
Oh, my God, I finally have some work to do.
太感谢你的晚餐了 亲爱的
Thank you so much for dinner, honey.
我能听见你们呼吸 而且是的 你们可以吃完她的意面
I can hear you breathing, and, yes, you can finish her pasta.
感谢上天 我饿死了
Thank God. I'm so hungry.
嗯 尝起来像果味圈
Mmm, it tastes like froot loops.
哇 情况不错
Wow! Great turn out.
好的 欢迎各位
Okay, welcome everyone
来到首次开会的Pawnee公园委员会
to the first meeting of the Parks Committee of Pawnee,
或者叫PCP
or PCP.
PCP 苯环已哌啶 又称天使尘 为致幻毒品
嗯 我们真的应该叫PCP吗
Um, should we really be called "PCP"?
你看 因为-- - 是的 因为 就像毒品PCP一样
See, because-- - Yes, because, like the drug PCP,
我们行动快速 力量强大 到应该违法的程度
we are so fast-acting and powerful, we should be illegal.
现在 你们想看到公园修好什么 请讲
Now, what do you want to see fixed in the parks? Yes?
我注意到白山步道真的需要维护了
I've noticed that the White Hills hiking path could really use some upkeep.
我在想我们组织一次写信活动
I was thinking we organize a letter-writing campaign.
呃 我知道实际情况是公园部没人会读信
Uh, I-I know for a fact that nobody in the parks department reads letters,
除了一个人 那个人很棒
except for one person, who is amazing,
但她-他目前不在那里
but s-he isn't currently there,
因为他被停职了
because he was suspended.
他如果被停职了能棒到哪去呢
How amazing can he be if he got suspended?
挺该死的棒 Diane 现在安静
Pretty damn amazing, Diane. Now shush.
如果我们想让政♥府♥挪开他们浮肿官僚的屁♥股♥
If we want to get the government off their bloated, bureaucratic butts,
我们的声音就需要被听到
then we need our voices to be heard,
而那就是我们需要做的
and that's what we're gonna do.
眼清澈 心饱满 输不了
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.
Ron在做整体模型 然后我们各自把
Ron is making the model, and then we're going to put
我们所有的糖果装饰放在办公室自己的角落里
all of our candy decorations in our corners of the office.
好的 所以所有人都做了什么
Okay, so what did everybody make?
哈
Boom!
摇滚糖果Andy
Rock n' roll candy Andy.
哇 - 嗯 - 做得真的很好 孩子
Wow. - Mmm. - That's really good, son.
我没给我的办公室做任何东西
I didn't do anything for my office.
没关系 我搞定了
It's okay, I took care of it.
我做了个棉花糖Ron Swanson
I made a marshmallow Ron Swanson.
看到没 他叉起双臂因为其他棉花糖同事都烦他 所以很生气
See? His arms are crossed because he's mad at all the other marshmallow workers for annoying him.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
挺好
It's fine.
我在决定如何装饰我办公室的时候
When I was trying to decide how to decorate my office,
我必须问自己 "我该选择哪种糖果呢"
I had to ask myself, "what kind of candy should I choose?"
显然是巧克力 因为我甜美 丝滑 女士们都爱我
Obviously chocolate, 'cause I'm sweet, smooth, and the ladies love me.
还有遗留的问题是 "我是哪种巧克力呢"
Now the question still remained, "what kind of chocolate am I?"
我有一点点粘粘的焦糖夹心吗
Do I have a little gooey, caramel center?
还是里面装满了小米粒呢
Am I filled with little rice krispies?
可能我是白巧克力 反刻板印象而行
Maybe I'm white chocolate and I'm bucking all the stereotypes.
哦 就把你选的该死的糖拿出来吧
Oh, just put your damn candy out.
最后 我决定选择一点点精♥装♥巧克力软糖
Ultimately, I decided to go with a little gourmet fudge.
我没空做成什么东西
I didn't have time to make it into anything,
也拜托别吃 因为这个卖♥♥$55一盎司
and please don't eat it 'cause it cost $55 an ounce.
所以我用银色m&m巧克力豆做了桌子
So I made my desk out of silver m&ms.
但他们没有银色的巧克力豆 所以我喷了漆
But they do not make silver m&ms, so I spray-painted them.
好吧 那些有毒 所以所有人都别吃
Okay, those are poisonous, so no one eat them.
是的 显然呢
Yeah, duh.
去吐掉 - 我没吃啊
Go throw up. - I didn't eat any.
去吐掉 - 吐掉
Go throw up. - Throw up.
Ben Wyatt - 你好
Ben Wyatt. - Hi.
很高兴见到你 - 我也是
Great to meet you. - You too.
我是 呃 这个
I'm, uh, this.
嗯 谢谢你愿意见我 Feinstein先生
Well, thank you for meeting with me, Mr. Feinstein.
拜托 叫我Dennis Feinstein
Please, call me Dennis Feinstein.
我就直入主题了 Ben
I'm gonna cut right to the chase, Ben.
这个古龙水公♥司♥是我一生努力的成果
This cologne company is my life's work.
为什么我的香水事业要信任你呢
Why should I trust you with my perfumery?
嗯 呃 我在政♥府♥会计部门做了十多年了
Well, uh, I've been in government accounting for more than a decade,
我只是觉得到了改变的时候
and I just think it's time for a change.
听着 Ben 我要直入主题了 好吗
Listen, Ben, I'm gonna cut right to the chase, okay?
我喜欢你-- 我一直都喜欢你--
I like you-- I've always liked you--
但我也喜欢Eddie
but I also like Eddie.
Ed--谁--谁是Eddie
Ed--who--who's Eddie?
Eddie是我现任的CFO 但我可能开了他雇佣你
Eddie's my current CFO, but I might fire him and hire you.
你有孩子吗 - 没有
You got kids? - No.
挺好 蠢蠢Eddie有俩
That's good. Dumb-dumb Eddie has two kids.
哦 天啊 别开除Eddie啊
Oh, God. Don't fire Eddie.
你为什么要拉他参加这个面试啊
Why would you have him in here in this interview?
Eddie 我很抱歉-- - 别和Eddie说话
Eddie, I am sorry-- - Don't talk to Eddie.
对待他要像对待一个你在另一个国家
Treat him like you would treat a person in another country
花了$25000去猎杀的一个人一样
that you paid $25,000 to hunt.
你在说什么 - 我在说什么
What are you talking about? - What am I talking about?
我在说今生最棒的假期
I'm talking about the best vacation of my life.
哦我的天 听着 我很抱歉
Oh, my God. Look, I'm sorry.
我-我觉得在职业方面我可以扩大一点范围
I-I thought I wanted to branch out a little career-wise,
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表