Of course you are. You're not challenging yourself.
我建议我们再试几门课
I suggest we sample a few more classes.
好
Fine.
非常好
Very good.
再见了 所有人 猜猜怎么着
Good-bye, everybody. Guess what.
我一直是秘密卧底的摇滚明星
I was secretly an undercover rock star this whole time.
值得一提
For what it's worth,
我觉得你染红发会非常好看
I think you would make an incredible brunette.
我是Ron Swanson
Ron Swanson.
我是说 他甚至都不参加
I mean, he's not even attending
我们一起建成的公园的剪彩仪式
the ribbon-cutting ceremony of a park that we made together.
我很抱歉 Leslie
I'm sorry, Leslie.
我只是很抓狂
I'm just freaking out.
我们之间只剩下工作了
The only thing we have left is work.
而现在他再不想和我一起工作了
And now he doesn't want to work together anymore?
这都是什么意思啊
What does that all mean?
我觉得你知道是什么意思
I think you know what it means.
是的
Yeah.
我就要把这个小公园项目拖到越久越好
I should just drag out that tiny park project for as long as possible
这样Ben和我就能一直一起工作
so Ben and I can keep working together.
那跟我的意思几乎完全相反
That's almost exactly the opposite of what I meant.
不 我要做的是把周围的居民都激怒
No, what I'll do is I'll get the neighborhood all riled up,
然后可能他们会请求环境影响报告--
and then maybe they'll ask for an environmental impact report--
然后Ben和我能再一起工作至少一年
and then Ben and I will work together for at least another year.
Leslie 看在上天的份上 - 好主意 Ann
Leslie, for God's sakes. - Good idea, Ann.
不 Ann 拜托 我求你了
No, Ann, please, I beg of you.
你能闭上你美丽的馅饼洞吗
Will you just shut your beautiful pie hole?
就坐在那 然我凝视着你
Just sit there, let me stare at you
然后你安静地支持我这个策略
while you silently support me on this game plan.
Leslie-- - 嘘——
Leslie-- - Shh--
Ann... - Leslie...
Ann... - Leslie...
你安静的支持对我无比重要
Your quiet support means the world to me.
还有你对我所有举动心照不宣的认可
As well as your tacit endorsement of all my behaviors.
作为一个成熟的 通情达理的成年人
As a mature, reasonable adult,
我理解这是Ben和我合作的最后一个项目
I understand that this will be the last project that Ben and I are working on together.
所以 欢迎和我们一起迎接
So please join us for the grand opening of
Pawnee最小公园2070年11月12日的重大开幕
Pawnee's Smallest Park on November 12th, 2070.
Pawnee市
公共论♥坛♥
今日
感谢各位参加这次非常重要
Thank you for coming to this very important
我猜想也会非常冗长的 会议
and what I suspect will be lengthy, meeting.
提议的公园很小
The proposed park is very small,
但我们相信我们需要调查每一个细节
but we believe we need to investigate every detail.
所以如果任何人有问题要问我
So if anyone has any questions for me
或者助理市政经理Ben Wyatt 请开始
or assistant city manager Ben Wyatt, go right ahead.
嗨 我有个关于这个项目的问题
Hi, I have a question about this project.
哇 等等 哇 哇 哇
Whoa, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
热情在哪里
Where's the fire?
我们先来彼此了解一下
Let's get to know each other first.
跟我讲讲你的童年嘛
Tell me about your childhood.
那里会有篮球场吗
Is there going to be basketball there?
篮球场会给我的社区吸引不良人群
Basketball courts attract undesirables to my community.
嗯 基本上连放篮球的位置都没有
Well, there's barely room for an actual basketball,
更不用说篮球场了
much less a court.
因为有一种明确类型的人
Because there's a definite type of person
我会和篮球关联起来
I associate with basketball,
而我真不想附近有那种类型的人
and I'd rather not have that type of person nearby.
别担心 你不用担心
Don't worry. You don't need to worry.
好的 我就直接表态说出来了
Okay, I'll just come right out and say it.
我来告诉你我不喜欢的类型的人
I'll tell you what type of person I don't like.
你不需要那么做
You don't have to do that.
不不不不 我觉得我们知道了
No, no, no, no. I think we get it.
是的 我们知道了 Rose
Yeah, we do, Rose,
你提起了一个很好的点
and you bring up a very good point.
无法容忍♥ 我们能做更多吗
Intolerance. Can we be doing more?
我想从你们每一个人身上听取
I'd like to hear from each and every one of you
一次偏见曾经触碰过你们生活的经历
about a time when prejudice has touched your lives.
Pawnee社区大学
本周试听课
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我是Barnes教授
My name is Professor Barnes.
我这学期要教的课程是激光介绍
The class I'll be teaching this semester is introduction to lasers.
"激光"代表的是通过受激辐射将光扩大
The word "laser" stands for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.
激光在哪里
Where are the lasers?
这个图表示的是低频电磁光谱...
This graphic here represents the electromagnetic spectrum arranged from low frequency...
他甚至都没用激光笔
He's not even using a laser pointer.
他是对的 这门课好烂
He's right. This class stinks.
耐心点听 你可能会学到什么的
Stick with it. You might learn something.
呃 打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
教授
Professor?
你好 我是Andy Dwyer 好奇
Hi, there. Andy Dwyer. Curious.
你什么时候会拿出激光来给我玩
When will you be bringing out the lasers for me to play with?
我们会从小的激光开始呢
And will we start with the small lasers,
还是直接开始用大激光
or could we go just straight to the big lasers,
用于玩耍的用途
in terms of playing with them?
我们这门课不会使用真正的激光
We won't be using actual lasers in this course.
是关于将它们实现的理论
It's about the theory that makes them possible.
我人生中最意味深长的失败经历之一
One of the most significant bummers of my lifetime.
首先 个人最爱
First up, a personal favorite,
《黑道家族》字体
the Sopranos option.
现在 我向你们保证 任何看到这个logo的人
Now, I guarantee you, anyone that sees this logo
原剧中的意大利口音
都会"永生难忘"
is not gonna "fugghedaboudit."
这是我们现在的社区中心
This is our current community center.
恶心
Ugh.
这是新的社区中心
This is our new community center!
没错 长得像苹果专卖♥♥店
That's right, it looks like an apple store.
今天 我是贝佛利山的整形医生
Today, I'm a Beverly hills plastic surgeon,
而公园部是一个满脸皱纹三十出头的家庭老主妇
and the Parks department is a wrinkly old housewife in her early 30s.
我要准备创造奇迹
I'm about to work a miracle.
谢谢 女士 真是个好故事
Thank you, ma'am. What a story.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
还有人...
Anyone...
呃 这位先生想说点什么
Uh, this gentleman wants to say something.
不 我不想
No, I don't.
不是吧 Mel 你总是会对什么事情生气
Come on, Mel. You're always up in arms about something.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我不是总是对什么事情生气
I'm not always up in arms about something.
来了 就是这个感觉
There we go. That's the spirit.
告诉我烦扰你的是什么
Talk to me about what's bothering you.
好的 这就够了 感谢 各位
Okay, that'll do it. Thanks, everybody.
我有一次主持了一个新自行车棚的论♥坛♥
I once hosted a forum about a new bike rack
持续了七个小时
that lasted seven hours.
现在我需要这些人来抱怨的时候
Now when I need these people to complain,
他们45分钟就解决了
they're done in 45 minutes?
Pawnee社区大学
每日完成标准
哇 来看看呢
Whoa, check it out.
玩校内飞盘高尔夫都能拿到学分呢
You can get credit for playing intramural frisbee golf.
好的 你可以上一门内战的课程
Okay, you can take a class on the Civil War.
我为什么要上关于已发生事情的课呢
Why would I take a class on something that's already happened?
你们看 你们都已经发表过意见了
Look, you guys have already had your say.
现在我想试试我想试的东西
Now I want to try something that I want to try.
我选择的方式会跟以往一样
And I'm gonna make my choice as I always do,
随机
at random.
女性研究入门
Linda Lonegan教授
当她在火焰上被焚烧的时候
As she was burned at the stake,
圣女贞德没有退缩
Joan of Arc did not cower.
她没有乞求宽恕
She did not beg for mercy.
她用强大 清晰的声音说道
she said, in a strong, clear voice,
"我不害怕 我生来就是为此"
"I am not afraid. I was born to do this."
我想在火上被焚烧
I want to be burned at the stake.
很多社会机构的建立纯粹就是为了压♥迫♥女性
Many societal institutions were established solely to oppress women.
时至今日
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表