"you can never spend too much on seniors."
当然 - 你需要打败我们的主意
Of course. - You need to beat our idea.
想出什么更好的 我也不知道
Come up with something better. I don't know.
可能一趟给老年人免费接送的大巴
Maybe a free shuttle service for seniors.
好吧 那可能可以 - 哇
All right, that could work. - Wow.
华夫饼和一杯卡布奇诺
Waffles and a cappuccino.
谢谢(西班牙语) Marta
Gracias, Marta.
JJ才没有卡布奇诺机啊
JJ's doesn't have a cappuccino maker.
哦 现在有了 我给他们买♥♥了一台
Oh, it does now. I bought them one.
你当然买♥♥了
Course you did.
你和Barkley单独聊都不带我吗
You talked to Barkley without me?
我想告诉她她有多混♥蛋♥
I wanted to tell her what a jerk she was.
然后她立即猜出了你的计划然后摧毁了
And then she guessed your plan immediately and demolished it.
好吧 作为规矩 你不该从对手的竞选经理那里获取建议
Okay, as a rule, you shouldn't take advice from your opponent's campaign manager.
但要是她是对的怎么办呢
But what if she's right?
嗯 要是这是诡计呢
Well, what if it's a trick?
我觉得 或许她觉得我们的原计划有用
I mean, maybe she thinks our original plan would work,
而她说服你使用她的计划
and she convinced you to use her plan instead
因为她知道那不管用
because she knows that won't work.
或者可能她觉得我们觉得她那么觉得 所以我们不会这么做
Or maybe she thinks that we think that she thinks that, so we won't do it.
但她知道我知道她知道--
But she knows that I know that she knows that--
她侵入我们的思维了
She's in our heads.
抱歉 Leslie 她比我更擅长这个
I'm sorry, Leslie. She's better at this than I am.
嘿 地球上没有比你更愿意让我共赴沙场的人了
Hey, there is no one on earth that I would rather go into battle with than you.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Yes.
所以告诉我 我们怎么做 我的竞选经理 - 我也不知道
So tell me, what do we do, my campaign manager? - I don't know.
好的
Okay.
我想聊聊你的未来
I'd like to talk about your future.
我们为什么在这条长椅上 这好奇怪
Why are we on this bench? This is weird.
你今天解决那个问题做得很棒
You did a great job solving that problem today.
你表现出的领导力让我想到--
The leadership you displayed has gotten me thinking--
不是我解决的问题 是April
I didn't solve that problem. April did.
真的吗 为什么她说是你做的
Really? Why did she tell me you did?
因为她是April
Because she's April,
而她不想让你觉得她真的关心什么事情
and she doesn't want you to think that she actually cares about something.
如果你想找一个能填补Leslie空缺的人
If you're looking for someone to help fill in for Leslie,
April确实很烦人 但她明显就是答案
April's a pain in the ass, but she's clearly the answer.
可能你是对的
Perhaps you're right.
我该走了吗
Should I go?
哦 你还在啊 是的
Oh, you're still here? Yes.
我们用开始的方式开始这期节目
Let's begin the show by starting it.
现在 Leslie 你声称Newport竞选活动偷走了你的一个点子
Now, Leslie, you claim the Newport campaign stole one of your ideas.
嗯 呃...
Well, uh...
他们确实 他们偷走了我们的点子
They did, they stole our idea.
我们在"坡上Pawnee"项目已经钻研了好几个星期了
We were working on the Ramp Up Pawnee initiative for many weeks.
哦 Perd 这和往常一样都是政♥治♥
Oh, Perd. This is politics as usual.
事实上 Bobby Newport的计划对老年人更好 对Pawnee更好
The fact is, Bobby Newport's plan is better for seniors, better for Pawnee.
嗯 我们的计划更实用 也更便宜
Well, our plan is more practical, and it's cheaper.
她又来了 Perd
There she goes again, Perd.
我不知道她第一次来是什么时候
I don't know where she went the first time.
Bobby Newport关心的是对老年人更好 而不是更便宜
Bobby Newport cares about better, not cheaper for our seniors.
而我们的快速调查看起来也同意
And our flash poll seems to agree.
有78%受调查者更倾向于Newport计划而不是Knope计划
Some 78% of those we surveyed prefer the Newport plan to the Knope plan.
市政厅调查结果
未决定
PAWNEE日报 / SWEETUMS调查
这就是Ned Jones支持我们的原因
This is why Ned Jones has endorsed us.
我们回到正题
Let's get back on track.
我就是觉得我们的反对方失去了关于这一切的视野
I just think our opposition is losing sight of what all this is about.
这一切都是关于Pawnee的 而那就是我关心的
What this is about is Pawnee, and that is what I care about.
Bobby Newport关心的是
What Bobby Newport cares about is
和一个荡♥妇♥在西班牙的什么海滩上嬉闹
romping around on some beach in Spain with a floozy.
抱歉什么
Excuse me?
哦 可能你还没听说
Oh, maybe you hadn't heard of it.
这没上《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》或者《世界报》
It wasn't in the New York Times or Le Monde,
那些都是她的读物
which is what she reads.
只是登在了Pawnee的报纸上
It was in the Pawnee papers.
Bobby Newport的个人生活与此不相干
Bobby Newport's personal life is neither here nor there.
他确实也不太相干
It's certainly not here.
而我觉得Pawnee人们值得一个呆在市内的市议员
And I think Pawneeans deserve a city councilor who stays in the city,
像我一样
like I do.
嗯 我们要在正式签订一切之前对此保密的
Well, we were going to keep this secret until we had everything in writing,
但Bobby Newport在试着说服一个大型欧洲公♥司♥
but Bobby Newport is trying to convince a major European company
在Pawnee开一家工厂
to open up a factory in Pawnee.
而和他一起的那个女性是一位反地雷拥护者
And that woman that he is with is an anti-landmine advocate.
我没意识到你支持地雷啊
I didn't realize that you were pro landmine.
我在这里不是为了宣布赢家的 但是
I am not here to declare a winner, but
Jennifer就是赢家 - 谢谢
Jennifer is the winner. - Thank you.
现在是我们来到下一个环节的时候
Now it's time to move onto our next segment,
而这个环节是广♥告♥
which is a commercial.
我要来喝醉
I am going to get drunk,
然后我要点一份三道菜的餐
and then I'm going to order a three-course meal
其中每道菜都是甜点
where each course is made of dessert.
她让我们一败涂地 - 是啊
She kicked our asses. - Yeah.
我们要怎么打败她啊
How are we going to beat her?
我不知道 我觉得 她就像是龙♥卷♥风♥
I don't know. I mean, she's like a hurricane.
她无处不在
She's everywhere.
真的啊
Literally.
嗨 伙计们
Hi, guys.
你们真的水平上来了啊
You really stepped up your game.
那真的挺好玩的 你们差点难住我了
That was really fun. You almost got me.
要不是Bobby Newport让那些蠢公♥司♥在这里开工厂的话
I would have if Bobby Newport hadn't gotten those stupid companies to build factories here.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
哦 我在节目上说的那个事吗
Oh, that thing I said on the show?
哦不 那基本上是编的
Oh, no. That was mostly made-up.
别在那件事上挑战我啊 那会反噬你们的
Don't challenge me on that. That will backfire.
无论如何 享受你们的晚餐吧 伙计们
Anyway, enjoy your dinner, guys.
账单我已经搞定了
I already took care of the bill.
再来一轮 拜托 - 嗯哼
Another round, please? - Mm-hmm.
饮水喷泉的事情干得好
Nice job on the water fountain.
不是我 - 别否认
It wasn't me. - Don't deny it.
我知道肯定不是那个护士
I know it wasn't the nurse.
我请你站出来承担责任
I'm asking you to step up.
不是代替Leslie 只是别太偷懒
Not replacing Leslie, just picking up some slack.
我不想做事情
I don't want to do things.
我想不做事情 就像你教我的一样
I want to not do things, just like you taught me.
而我教得很好
And I taught you well,
但我不想看着你浪费你的大脑
but I don't like watching you wasting your brain.
而你太聪明 不能永远做我的助理
And you're too smart to stay my assistant here forever.
我宁愿你开始经商或者亲手务农
I'd rather you start a business or use your hands to farm,
但现在 这个部门需要你
but right now, the department needs you.
拜托
Please.
好吧
...Okay...
但只是因为你求我
But only because you begged.
好姑娘
Good girl.
Chris Traeger - 我是Ron Swanson
Chris Traeger. - This is Ron Swanson.
April要承担一些Leslie的责任 - 太好了
April's going to take over some of Leslie's responsibilities. - Excellent.
我从第一天起就喜欢April了 我告诉--
I have been a fan of April since day one. I told--
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表