Leslie trusted me with it.
我可想不到什么聪明的政♥治♥主意 对吧
I can't come up with some brilliant political idea, can I?
这是我唯一能帮上忙的方式了
This is the only way I can help.
可能我该把头往地上撞
Maybe if I hit my head against the ground.
之前这招管用
That's worked before.
Leslie会爱这首歌♥的 我保证
Leslie is going to love it, I promise.
无意冒犯 Ron 但你对音乐有啥了解
No offense, Ron, but what do you know about music?
嘿 出去走走吧
Hey, take a walk.
清空你的脑袋 我赌这会对你很好的
Clear your head. I bet it does you some good.
Ann
Ann?
宝宝
Boo-boo?
我不想说"我讲过了" 但是... - 什么
I don't want to say, "I told you so," but... - What?
我才是不想去的那一个啊
I was the one who didn't want to go.
我知道 我指望你不记得了
I know. I was hoping you wouldn't remember.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他对我来说曾是很重要的人
He was a very important person to me,
而他喜欢你对我也有意义
and it mattered to me that he liked you,
但这太傻了
which is silly.
我们就回家吧
Let's just go home.
不 我们要去Trumple那件事
No, we're going to Trumple's thing.
不 我们还是别去了
No, let's not go there.
我不在乎那个支持了
I don't care about the endorsement,
我也不想再让你经历一遍这种事情
and I don't want to put you through this any more.
你不在乎那个支持吗
You don't care about the endorsement?
Leslie 别让你糟糕的决策阻拦了这次选举啊
Leslie, let's not let your terrible decision making get in the way of this election.
发生啥了啊
What happened to you?
我在外面的雨里等你
I was waiting outside in the rain for you,
因为我觉得你会出来然后
'cause I thought you would come out and be like,
"哦哦 他全淋湿了 这也太浪漫了"
"aw, he's all wet. That's so romantic,"
但你没有 现在我有"吸吸"了
but you didn't, and now I got the "sniffness".
你到底为啥会觉得我喜欢这样啊
What on earth would make you think I would like that?
电影
Movies.
哦天啊 Tom
Oh, God, Tom!
你为啥总是非要这么"你"呢
Why do you have to be so "you" all the time?
对不起哦
I'm sorry.
你能帮我摆脱这些湿衣服吗
Will you help me get out of these wet clothes?
Pawnee警局祝Hugh Trumple警长退休快乐
嘿 想喝点啤酒吗 - 哦 好啊
Hey, you want a beer? - Oh, okay.
如果你要开车 我就不能给你啤酒
If you're driving, I can't give you a beer.
哦 嗯 那 不 谢了
Oh, well, then, no, thank you.
这是场庆祝啊 兄弟 你必须喝
It's a celebration, man. You have to have a drink.
我肯定会喝的
I'll definitely have one.
别犯一个你总会后悔的错误
Don't make a mistake you'll always regret.
拜托 就告诉我你们想让我做什么
Please, just tell me what you want me to do.
所以 如果你搬过来 我希望我们能做朋友
So, if you move here, I hope we can be friends,
但我爱Ben
but I love Ben.
他先来的 而如果你非要做个混♥蛋♥的话
He comes first, and if you're going to act like an ass,
我就不能跟你再聊了 永远
I can't talk to you, ever.
好吧 很公平
Okay, that's fair.
我-我很抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
太蠢了 我做的这一切
That was dumb, all that stuff I did.
你就--你让我疯狂
You just-- you make me crazy,
我猜我就很意外--
and I guess I'm just surprised that--
你知道 那是你爱上的人
you know, that's the guy you fell in love with.
他很--嗯 他很虾 个子又很小
He's very--well, he's shrimpy, and he's small.
不管虾不虾...
Shrimpy or not...
他很聪明 很可爱 很善良 很有趣
He's smart, and he's cute, and he's kind, and he's funny,
他也有好看的脸和很好的头发 他--
and he's got a great face and nice hair, and he's--
好吧 我理解 我投降
Okay, I get it. I surrender.
我只想知道你很开心 你受到了保护
I just want to know that you're happy and you're protected.
我很开心
I'm very happy.
而他也不虾
And he's not shrimpy.
几周前 一个男的在保龄球馆里叫我婊♥子♥
A few weeks ago, a guy called me a bitch in a bowling alley,
而他给他脸上来了一拳
and he punched him in the face.
哦 好人啊
Oh, good man.
我是说他 那么做
I mean him, for doing that,
不是那个叫你婊♥子♥的男的
not the guy who called you a bitch.
你告诉我他在哪 我也去锤他
You tell me where he is. I'll punch him, too.
好了 伙计们 这样吧--
All right, guys, here's the deal--
我们完全重新开始
we got to completely start over.
我写了首新歌♥-- 它叫《明日之翼的承诺》
I wrote a new song-- it's called The Promise Of Tomorrow's Wings.
很优秀-- 大概比《抓住你的梦想》好一亿倍吧
It's brilliant-- about a billion times better than Catch Your Dreams,
我意识到那首太烂了
which I realize now sucks ass.
嘿 Chuck 继续把所有东西都删掉 好吧
Hey, Chuck, go ahead and just delete everything, all right?
等等 Chuck
Hold on, Chuck.
只要再听一遍那首歌♥
Just listen to the song one more time,
然后再做决定
and then make a decision.
这萨克斯的声音是从哪来的
Where's that saxophone coming from?
我不知道
I don't know.
我对音乐一无所知
I don't know the first thing about music.
Mouse Rat - Catch Your Dream
抓住你的梦想
Catch your dream
把它铐在你的心上
and shackle it to your heart
抓住你的梦想
Catch your dream
别让它张开翅膀飞走了
don't let it spread its wings and fly away
抓住你的梦想
Catch your dream
永远都不要走为上
Don't ever let the quittin' start
哇 这是个新混音吗 听起来好太多了
Whoa, is that a new mix? It sounds way better.
看 只需要清空你的脑袋
See? You just needed to clear your head.
嘿 伙计们 这是谁啊
Hey, you guys, who is this?
这位看起来就像--
This looks just like--
嗷 那也太吵了
Ow, that was loud.
我告诉你Leslie 长♥期♥来说
I am telling you that Leslie, in the long run,
比Bobby Newport对这个警♥察♥部门好太多了
is so much better for this police department than Bobby Newport is.
有枪
Gun!
不不不不 这只是--这是纸
No, no, no, no! It's just a--it's paper.
这是--我在拿出纸
It's--I was reaching for paper.
没事了 孩子们
It's all right, boys.
Leslie有计划增加警♥察♥的养老金
Leslie has a plan to raise cops' pensions
而在不减少工作时长的情况下增加福利
and increase benefits without cutting back on hours.
Newport只会继续
Newport's just gonna keep on
像往常一样 给你们买♥♥点新警车或者新制♥服♥
buying you guys a couple new cars or some new uniforms, as always.
那个家伙都是短期的解决方案
That guy's all about short-term solutions.
里面的料挺不错吧 哈 专家
Pretty sweet sauce in there, eh, Ace?
你什么毛病啊 - 我不知道
What's wrong with you? - I don't know.
Trumple给了我所需的支持 这太棒了
Trumple gave me the endorsement, which is great,
但实际上 真正重要的支持来自Ben
but really, the only endorsement that matters is Ben's,
而我早就把那个家伙锁死了
and I locked that sucker up a long time ago.
现在 失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要给我嘴里支持十瓶啤酒了
I'm about endorse ten beers into my mouth,
因为今晚是压力极其大的一个晚上
'cause this has been an incredibly stressful evening.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Nice work, guys.
嘿 老鼠耗子录音后的一个小传统
Hey, a little tradition after Mouse Rat records,
有人给我买♥♥酒-- 会是谁呢
someone buys me booze-- who's it gonna be?
好吧 看 我知道我搞砸了
All right, look, I know I messed up,
但我有话想跟你说
but there's something I got to say to you.
没有剧本 没有花招 就是我 Tom
No playbook, no gimmicks, just me, Tom,
作为人跟你聊
talking to you as a person.
好吧 这样可以
Okay, I would like that.
好的 因为这是我真正想说的
Good, 'cause this is what I really want to say.
*宝贝 很抱歉我那么表现*
♪ Baby, I'm sorry for how I acted ♪
*但如果你再给我一次机会*
♪ but if you give me another chance ♪
*我可以做你梦中的宝 妹子*
♪ I could be the boo of your dreams, girl ♪
*所以 当你睡着了 你在梦见一个宝*
♪ so, when you're sleeping and you're dreamin' of a boo ♪
*我希望那个宝是我 我希望我是那个宝*
♪ I want that boo to be me, I want me to be that boo ♪
*所以你愿意和我约会吗*
♪ so will you date me? ♪
* 我是说和我约会 - 好吧 行 好 好 好
♪ I'm saying date me - Okay, yes. Fine, fine, fine!
* 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 - 是的 约 我会和你约会 够了 拜托了
♪ Baby, baby, baby, baby - Yes, I will. I will go out with you. Enough, please!
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Yes.
大哥 我服你了 就别唱了 拜托
Dude, you wore me down. Just stop singing, please.
英语中最甜蜜的四个字--
The four sweetest words in the English language--
"我服你了"
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表