你好 嗨
Hello. Hi.
我叫Leslie Knope 在公园与娱乐部工作
My name is Leslie Knope, and I work for the Parks and Recreation Department.
我可以问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you a few questions?
你觉得你现在是玩得很开心
Would you say that you are, "Enjoying yourself and having fun,
一般开心 有点开心
"having a moderate amount of fun and somewhat enjoying yourself,
还是不开心呢
"or having no fun and no enjoyment?"
那我写上很开心
I'm gonna put a lot of fun.
Knope女士 有个醉汉卡在滑滑梯里了
Ms. Knope, there's a drunk stuck in the slide.
先生 这是个儿童滑滑梯
Sir, this is a children's slide.
不允许在里面睡觉 - 什么
You're not allowed to sleep in here. - What is?
你知道 当我一开始告诉人们我在政♥府♥上班 他们会说
You know, when I first tell people that I work in the government, they say,
哦 政♥府♥啊 政♥府♥太烂了
"Oh. The government. The government stinks.
车管所的队太难排了
"The lines are too long at the DMV."
但现在情况已经变了
But now things have changed.
人们需要我们的帮助
People need our help.
被需要感觉很好
And it feels good to be needed.
你能把手臂放在两侧吗
Could you put your arms to your side?
等等
Wait...
那样你就比较容易滑下去
And that might help you slide down a little easier.
我不 - 你想这么带着吗
We don't... - Do you want to come this way?
啊啊 - 我们得把你弄出来
Uh-uh. - Okay, we're gonna need you to get out.
你能走开吗 - 从滑梯里出来 可以吗
Can you please go away? - Get out of the slide. Okay?
你 你能走开吗 - 来吧
You're... Can you please go away? - Here we go!
行了 起床了 我们从滑梯里出来吧
Okay, wake up. Here we go. Out of the slide.
政♥府♥已经不是男孩的俱乐部了
You know, government isn't just a boys' club anymore.
女人也占半边天了 现在是女人从政的好时代
Women are everywhere. It's a great time to be a woman in politics.
希拉里 佩林 我 佩洛西
Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, me, Nancy Pelosi.
搞定了
We did it!
我 我喜欢告诉人们
You know, I like to tell people, you know,
上船 系好安全带
"Get on board and buckle up,
因为我的旅程会很伟大
"because my ride's gonna be a big one."
如果你晕船的话
And if you get motion sickness, you know,
就把头夹在双腿之间
put your head between your knees
因为Leslie Knope不会为任何人停下来
'cause Leslie Knope's stopping for no one.
今晚是我们每月一次的社区公共咨♥询♥论♥坛♥
Tonight is our next monthly community outreach public forum.
就是今晚了
And that is tonight.
就是今晚 - 是的
That is tonight. - Right.
谁想去
Who wants in?
Tom
Tom.
好吧
Fine.
这是非常值得让你们看到的事情
This is a great thing for you guys to see.
这是政♥府♥之车在民众之路上飞驰的样子
This is where the rubber of government meets the road of actual human beings.
我走进这扇门的时候 需要气宇轩昂
When I go through these doors, I need to be on.
像白宫新闻发言人一样 准备好了吗
Like the White House Press Secretary. Are you ready?
好了 - 行
Yeah. - Okay.
来吧
Here we go.
门锁上了
It's locked.
好的 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
感谢各位的光临 到场的可真不少
Thank you so much for coming. What an amazing turnout.
我叫Leslie Knope
My name is Leslie Knope.
我是公园与娱乐部门的副主任
I am the deputy director of the Parks and Recreation Department,
今晚要回答一些你们的问题...喂
and tonight we're gonna be taking some of your questions as... Hello?
我们在开会呢
We're having a meeting in here.
有谁有关于许可证的问题吗
Does anybody have any questions about permits?
所以 再来一遍
So, take two.
我是 Leslie Knope 旁边这位是部门成员Tom Haverford
I'm Leslie Knope, and with me is department member Tom Haverford.
我们在这回答你们的所有问题 问吧
We are here to answer any and all of your questions, so fire away.
今天是个好日子 因为上个月他们把我关进了监狱
Well, it's a great day, because last month they put me in jail.
是的 那边的警♥察♥头子是个九级共济会成员
That's right. The head of the police is a ninth-degree Mason.
但是音乐太吵了
But the music is so loud.
制止涂鸦 拜托 拜托了
Stop the graffiti, please. Please.
我和你一样不喜欢下流的语言
I don't like obscenities just as much as you don't like them.
不 把我搞疯了 我还有孩子呢
No, it drives me crazy. I have kids.
是的 但是
Right. But...
我带着我三岁的孩子
I've got my little three-year-old,
路过公园的时候听见有人喊
I'm going through the park and someone's like,
"嘿 吃我的*"
"Hey *** my ***"
另一个人♥大♥喊"你*我的* 你个**"
And the guy's, "You *** my ***, you ***head."
这些人是社区的成员
These people are members of a community
关心他们的社区
that care about where they live,
所以他们冲我大声吼叫的时候
so what I hear when I'm being yelled at
我听到的是大声的关心
is people caring loudly at me.
我还有点关于演员Laura Linney的事情要说
Now, I have a few things I want to say about Laura Linney.
非常感谢 Barry 有你在总是很好
Thank you so much, Barry. Always great to have you here.
还有谁想要发言的吗
Anyone else who would like to contribute?
嗨 嗨 你好
Hi. Hi, hi.
你好 我叫Ann Perkins
Hi. I'm Ann Perkins.
我是个护士 说实话 我不怎么关心政♥治♥
I'm a nurse, and frankly, I don't really care for politics,
但是我想来说说Sullivan街上的那块废弃地
but I'm here to talk about the abandoned lot on Sullivan Street.
很好 听起来是个好主意 跟我们说说
Excellent. That sounds like a good idea. Tell us about that.
不 那是个问题 它几乎害死了我男朋友
No, it's a problem. It almost killed my boyfriend.
哦 - 是的
Oh. - Yeah.
我房♥子旁边有块空地
There's a lot nearby my house,
一个开♥发♥商挖出了地基准备盖公♥寓♥
and a developer dug out a basement for some condos,
结果他们破产了
and then they went bankrupt,
所以现在就剩下一个大坑
so there's just this giant pit,
已经荒了快一年了
and it's been there for almost a year.
十二个月 是的 继续
Twelve months, yes. Go on.
是的 然后我男朋友 他是个音乐家 真的 我支持他
Yeah, and my boyfriend, who is a musician, actually, I support him,
他掉进坑里 两条腿都摔断了
but anyway, he fell in and broke both his legs.
Ann 我来跟你讲两句
Ann, let me speak with you for a minute.
所以你的男朋友掉进了这个坑 对吧
So, your boyfriend fell down into this pit, right?
是的
Yes.
然后这个人 你们是认真的吗 你们同居了吗
And, this guy, is it pretty serious? Are you guys living together?
是的 - 哇
Yes. - Wow,
我肯定这对你来说很艰难
I'm sure this must be really tough for you.
你知道 这个男的 听起来好像也没什么事做
You know, just, this guy, sounds like he didn't have a lot going on for him
然后现在还摔断了两条腿
to start with, and now both legs broken.
他很脆弱 你需要照顾他
He's just weak. You have to take care of him.
你可能会觉得你需要换一个对象了
You probably feel like you need to move on.
这是怎么 - 变得更加冒险一点
What does this... - Just become more adventurous
在亲密关系里的身体方面
in relationships with your body, just in...
你是在跟我搭讪吗
Are you actually hitting on me right now?
哦 哦 天啊 没有 我没有跟你搭讪 我已经结婚了
Oh. Oh. God, no. I'm not hitting on you. I'm actually married.
我只是一个很开放的人 喜欢跟人有连接
I'm just an open person, and I like connecting with people.
你也知道 我在女人身边感觉很舒服 有吸引力的女人
I'm, you know, very comfortable around women, attractive women.
我和她们度过很长的时间 我就 我不知道
I've spent a lot of time with them. And I just... I don't know.
我觉得我们已经占用这个会议太久的时间
I feel like we might be taking up too much of the forum's time.
要不我们就交换电♥话♥号♥码
Maybe we can just exchange numbers.
可能出去玩一个周末然后仔细聊聊这些
You know, maybe go away one weekend and just kind of talk about this.
听着 - 我很乐意的
Look... - I'd love to do it.
关键是我已经试着解决这件事好几个月了
The bottom line is I've been trying to get this thing fixed for months,
但是没人来处理过 那个坑很难看 很危险
and nobody's done anything, and it's ugly, and it's dangerous,
归政♥府♥所有 你们得对它做点什么
and it's government-owned, and you need to do something about it.
可以
Okay.
我会做点什么的 - 真的吗
I'll do something about it. - Really?
是的 我们 我会帮助你的
Yes, we... I will help you.
这是个承诺吗
Is that a promise?
这不止是个承诺 这是个拉钩的承诺
It's more than a promise. It's a pinky promise.
我拉钩承诺你们所有人我会帮忙
I pinky promise all of you that I will help,
我明天就会去那个地方
and I will go to that location tomorrow,
我们会填平那个坑
and we will fill in that pit,
填平之后 我们会在那片地上盖一座公园
and then when that's done, we're gonna put a park on the land.
好
Okay.
我在公园部工作六年了
Well, I've worked at the Parks Department for six years,
处理了很多我引以为豪的事情
and I've handled a lot of things that I'm proud of.
最近 我开展了一场全市的猫砂消毒行动 解决了猫的问题
Recently, I led a city-wide drive to disinfect the sandbox sand after we had those problems with the cats.
但是这个坑
But this pit,
从零开始建造一座公园的机会
the chance to build a whole new park from scratch,
这可以成为我的胡佛大坝(著名建筑)
this could be my Hoover Dam.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表