你就穿这个啊
Are you gonna wear that?
好的 我收工了
Okay, I'm calling it.
我有个约会 跟我的浴缸
I have a date with my bathtub,
一杯红酒
a glass of red wine,
还有个名叫Marcus的魁梧消防员
and a gigantic fireman named Marcus.
我要继续坚持一阵子了
I'm gonna keep plugging away for a bit.
你不介意这种工作 对吧
You don't mind this work, do you?
不 我喜欢
Uh-uh. I like it.
对我来说很有意义
It makes sense to me.
嗯 这个主意真的太好了
Mmm. This was such a good idea.
我们再来一轮吗
Should we get another round?
呃...我觉得我们该来点基本款的 别太荒唐的饮品
Um... I think we should get a more basic, no-nonsense beverage.
呃...或许我们就都该喝合理量的牛奶
Uh... maybe we should all just drink sensible portions of milk.
我觉得 我确实爱他 只是...
I mean, I love him. It's just...
这次竞选让有趣呆呆Ben变成了暴躁压力Ben - 嗯
This campaign has turned fun, dorky Ben into grumpy, stress-ball Ben. - Mm.
就像处理一个我混乱迷恋着的严格母亲
It's like dealing with a strict mother who I am confusingly attracted to.
嗯 - Ben就像是个人♥妻♥
Mm. - Ben is like a MILF.
MILF = Mother I'd Like to Fuck 我想操的母亲
你只是在释放压力啊
You just need to blow off some steam.
而他就该理解啊 - 是啊
And he should just get that. - Yeah.
你可是Leslie Knope 啊 - 对啊
You're Leslie Knope! - Right!
没人对待这个事情比你更认真了
No one takes this more seriously than you do!
没错啊 - 是啊
Tell me about it! - Yes!
小杯龙舌兰吗 - 哦
Tequila shots? - Ohh!
敬Knope 2012
To Knope 2012.
叮咚
Ding-dong.
哦
Oh.
你好 我是Knope夫人 我是说Leslie Knope
Hello. Lady Knope. I mean Leslie Knope.
嘿 - 哦 嘿 Ben
Hey. - Oh, hey, Ben.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
我在呃 家里看电视呢
I'm in, uh, the house watching TV right now.
我在看 呃... - 《女作家与谋杀案》 - 《女作家与谋杀案》
I'm watching, um... - Murder She Wrote. - Murder She Wrote.
我在看《女作家与谋杀案》
I'm watching Murder She Wrote.
好消息-- Buddy Wood的航♥班♥延误了
Amazing news-- Buddy Wood's flight was delayed.
所以 我们要是现在能到机场的话 就可以采访了
So, if we can get to the airport right now, the interview's back on.
啥 哇
What? Wow!
这能有啥问题啊
What could be wrong with that?
没有
Nothing.
不管怎样 我来了...
Anyway, here comes me...
来机场 - 很好
To the airport. - Great.
我们那边见...越早越好 - 好的 拜
I'll see you there... as soon as possible. - Okay, bye.
又可以采访了
The interview is back on!
哇 太好了 - 我知道啊
Whoo! Yes! - I know!
我们太喝运了 我是说太走醉了
We are so "drucky." I mean "lunky."
好吧 镇上仅有的两辆出租都在忙
Ok, both the cabs in this town are busy.
但我给你竞选活动租的浴缸豪车还剩下8个小时
But I still had eight hours rental time on that hot-tub limousine that I got for your campaign event,
而且在路上了 - 真聪明啊
and it's on its way. - That's smart.
你真聪明啊
You're smart.
好 好 好 好 型男
Diddly diddly diddly diddly swag.
你做对了 - 我做对了
You did it right! - I did it right.
啊 - 哈哈
Ah! - Ha ha!
33个小时了
33 hours.
好的 听着 这次采访是很重要的 伙计们
Okay, look, this interview is a big deal, you guys.
这个可以逆转局势 好吗 我必须做好
This is a game changer, okay? I have to do well.
听着 我们来练习采访... - 大主意啊 Ann
Listen, let's do practice interview... - Big idea, Ann.
看看你做得如何 - 我们来
And see how you do. - Let's go.
Leslie 以你的愚见...
Leslie, in your humble opinion...
啥 - 啥
What? - What?
你为啥是俄♥罗♥斯♥人啊 - 我也不知道啊
Why are you from Russia? - I don't know.
嘿 Ron就是我在那篇积极男性男性榜样文章里写的那个人
Hey, Ron is the guy I wrote about for that paper on positive male role models.
哦 是啊 那可是你最能读下去的文章之一
Oh, yeah, that was one of your most readable papers.
据Andy所说 你可是相当的女权主义者啊
According to Andy, you're quite the feminist.
我不觉得自己是什么主义者
I don't consider myself an anything-ist,
但我的生活是由强大女性们塑造的
but my life has been shaped by powerful women.
我的父亲曾告诉我的母亲 女人是由亚当的肋骨做成的
My father once told my mother that woman was made from the rib of Adam,
然后我妈就打烂了他的下巴
and my mom broke his jaw.
我叔叔Lon曾试着... - 那是Chris吗
My Uncle Lon once tried to... - Is that Chris?
你知道 确实看起来像他
You know, it really looks like him.
但没有办法确定
But there's no way to know for sure.
我们应该明天问他
We should ask him tomorrow.
嘿
Hey.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate.
你为啥在这一个人吃饭啊
Why are you here eating alone?
我没有啊 我被朋友环绕呢...
I'm not. I'm surrounded by friends...
我还没认识的朋友
Friends I don't know yet.
而我全神贯注于这本书
And I'm engrossed in this book.
无限"肢"旅: 关于一个女人荒谬勇气的真实故事
是一个真实故事 讲一个没有双臂和双腿的女人
It's the true story of a woman born with no arms and no legs
尝试着游过英吉利海峡
who attempted to swim the English Channel.
那不可能啊 - 哦 她马上就淹死了
That's impossible. - Oh, she drowned immediately.
是有点悲伤的故事
It's kind of a sad story.
酷哦
Cool.
我在那边和你真正认识的人一起...
I'm over there with people you actually know...
如果你想加入我们的话
If you want to come join us.
谢谢
Thank you.
拜 朋友
Bye, friend.
拜
Bye.
抱歉 Marcus 我得取消我们的鸳鸯浴了
I'm sorry, Marcus, I'm gonna have to cancel our bath.
发生了些有趣的事情 我要好好看看
Something interesting is happening. I'm gonna watch it.
我不知道啊 Marcus 我请你来的时候自然会请你来了
Marcus I don't know, Marcus. I'll hit you up when I hit you up.
哇 我感觉完全正常 我准备好做这个了
Wow, I feel totally normal. I'm ready to do this.
感谢你们这么快就给我们协调好
Thank you for accommodating us on such short notice.
嘿 为了Leslie Knope 随时效劳
Hey, for Leslie Knope, anytime.
需要任何其他东西都来找我 好吧
Just let me know if you need anything else, all right?
谢了 Paul 嘿 你们搞到了那些新的名牌
Thanks, Paul. Hey, you got those new I.D. Badges.
他们终于给我们升级了--
They finally upgraded us--
安全刷♥卡♥ 什么都有 - 哇 看看这个啊
security swipe and everything. - Wow, look at that.
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿 再次感谢你能帮他们抗争
Hey, thanks again for fighting for them.
"烙"意效劳
"Helpy" to hop out.
Leslie Knope 我是Buddy Wood
Leslie Knope. Buddy Wood.
Buddy Wood - 很高兴你赶上了
Buddy Wood. - Glad you could make it.
很高兴你赶上了
Glad you could make it.
非常感谢你能前来
Thank you so much for being here,
欢迎你来到世界上最好的城市
and welcome to the greatest city in the world.
哦
Oh.
哦 不好意思 你是认真的
Oh, I'm sorry. You're being serious.
我们安排在这边
We're setting up over there,
找到了一小块没有吓人气味的地毯
found a small piece of carpet without a horrifying smellscape.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
嘿 我看起来正常吗
Hey, do I seem normal to you?
就 一切看起来还好吗
Like, does everything seem fine?
是 是--你看起来很好 - 我看起来没事吗
Yeah, yeah--you seem fine. - I seem okay?
嗯哼 - 我没有看起来分心 或者含糊不清或者什么吗
Uh-huh. - I don't seem distracted or babbly or anything?
不 挺棒的 你会很棒的
No, it's great. So you're gonna do great.
你会表现很聪明的 - 你说啥
You're gonna do smart. - What's that?
看看我找到谁了 - 嗨
Look who I found. - Hi.
Linda教授 这位是Chris
Professor Linda, this is Chris.
Chris 这位是...Linda教授
Chris, this is... Professor Linda?
真心地 很开心见到你 - 哦 你也是
It is a genuine pleasure to meet you. - Oh, you as well.
你们好 你们想听听我们的推荐菜吗
Hi, there. Would you like to hear our specials?
没必要 上等腰肉 三分熟 快点
No need. Porterhouse, rare, quickly.
我也一样
Same.
我要点 呃 菠菜沙拉
I'll have the, uh, spinach salad.
你想要什么沙拉酱呢
What kind of dressings do you have?
哦 Linda 你要是有兴趣的话 我带了自己的沙拉酱
Oh! Linda, in case you're interested, I brought my own dressing.
你真的不能那么做
You really can't be doing that.
嗯 这是最后一次 我保证
Well, this is the last time. I promise.
它含有高级橄榄油
It contains extra-virgin olive oil,
一点点柠檬 微量的姜黄
a little bit of lemon, and hint of turmeric.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表