他手伤了 - 最后一球 来
He hurt his hand. - Last frame, go.
好吧 那我就单手抛球 像个傻子一样
Fine, I'll bowl one-handed, like an idiot.
你需要得6分才能赢
You need 6 pins to win.
呜 - 哦 不是吧
Whoo! - Oh, come on.
金刚都打不败我
King Kong ain't got nothing on me.
嗷 我的"手指指"还是好疼
Ow, my "fingie" still hurts.
哦 勇敢啊 坚韧啊
Oh, the bravery. The perseverance.
你是个美国英雄
You're an American hero.
最棒的部分是 美人儿
And the best part is, beautiful,
你还能载这个冠军回家呢
you get to drive the champion home.
我会采用的标题是
The headline I would've gone with is
《没全中保龄群众被Knope男友重拳击中》
"no-strike-bowling bowler struck by Knope's striking beau."
好吧 再说一次
Okay, one more time.
让我辞职
Let me resign.
这是唯一能真正保护你的事情
It's the only thing that truly protects you.
说都别说
Non-starter.
好吧 当你回答问题的时候
Okay. Now when you take questions,
我觉得你该简洁而真诚
I think you should be brief and sincere.
别为我做的事情辩护
Don't try to justify what I did.
就再次道歉 然后按稿子讲
Just apologize again, and stay on script.
你确定你不需要加奶油吗
Are you sure that you don't need more whipped cream?
今天不行 我不配
Not today. I don't deserve it.
我搅进这滩浑水就是因为我过于介意那个男的
I got us into this mess because I was fixating on that guy.
但这也太扯了
But this is ridiculous.
我确实需要加奶油 女士
I do need more whipped cream. Ma'am.
嗨
Hi.
April Ludgate 你怎么样了
April Ludgate. How are you doing?
呃 无所谓了 我很好
Uh, whatever. I'm fine.
呃 你怎么样
Um, how are you?
嗯 你可能知道 Millicent Gergich昨晚结束了我们的关系
Well, as you may know, Millicent Gergich ended our relationship last night,
挺让人失望的
which was disappointing.
但这可能是发生过的最好的事情 原因是...
But here's why it may be the greatest thing that ever happened.
是啊 说得挺好
Yeah, good point.
没从那个角度想过呢
Hadn't thought about it that way.
呃 给
Um, here.
拿着这些票
Take these tickets.
哦 不不不 你-你应得的
Oh, no, no, no. Y-you earned them.
就是电影票而已 Chris
They're movie tickets, Chris.
它们也就8块钱吧
They're, like, 8 bucks.
这是个表示
It's a gesture.
这里有三张 我以为只有两张
There are three of them. I thought there were only two.
是 我知道 我又买♥♥了一张
Yeah, I know, I bought another one
因为我觉得可能你 我 Andy有机会可以一起去看电影
because I thought that maybe you, me, and Andy could go to the movies sometime.
就把这些愚蠢的票拿着吧
Just take the stupid tickets.
我只是想做点好事
I'm just trying to be nice.
谢谢你 - 给你
Thank you. - There you go.
好的 拜
Okay, bye.
Leslie 你准备开除Ben Wyatt吗
Leslie, are you going to fire Ben Wyatt?
你会暂停竞选吗
Are you going to suspend your campaign?
我首先想说感谢各位的前来
I'd like to first start by saying thank you for coming.
而代表Ben Wyatt以及所有参与我竞选活动的人
And on behalf of Ben Wyatt and everyone involved in my campaign,
我对昨晚在摇滚保龄球馆发生的事情非常抱歉
I'm very sorry for what happened at the Rock n' roll bowling alley last night.
你知道吗 不 我不
You know what? No, I'm not.
我...我不感到抱歉
I...I'm not sorry.
这个家伙喝醉了 而且很有攻击性
This guy was drunk, and he was aggressive.
而且他很无礼 嘴巴也很脏
And he was rude, and he was foul-mouthed.
而且他用我第二最不喜欢的女性称谓叫我
And he called me by my second least favorite term for a woman,
而且我的竞选经理揍了他一拳
and my campaign manager punched him.
我不会宽恕暴♥力♥
I do not condone violence,
但我实话说 真的太棒了
but I have to be honest, it was awesome.
而且我的竞选经理和我在此后亲热了很久
And my campaign manager and I made out a lot afterward.
啊 我可能不该说这些的
Ah, I probably shouldn't have said that.
但那确实发生了
But that's what happened.
Derek讨厌我 而我也不特别喜欢他
Derek hates me, and I don't particularly like him.
所以有什么意义呢 对吧 Derek
So what's the point, right, Derek?
我感觉你现在就有点像个婊♥子♥
I feel like you're being kind of a bitch right now.
你们看 所以我不会道歉的
See? So I'm not going to apologize.
而且人们因此不给我投票的话
And if people won't vote for me because of that,
嗯 那我也没什么能做的
well, there's nothing I can do about it.
但已经警告你们了
But you should be warned.
如果你们不给我投票的话
If you do not vote for me,
我男朋友可能会揍你一顿
my boyfriend might beat you up.
现在 如果任何人有关于我们城市面对议题的问题 我就在这里
Now if anyone has any questions about the issues facing our city, I'm right here.
好的 你们对这个女人的整体印象如何
Okay, what are your overall impressions of this woman?
你们喜欢她什么 不喜欢她什么
What do you like about her? What don't you like about her?
我喜欢她
I like her.
你具体喜欢她什么呢
What do you like about her specifically?
我不知道 她就很强硬吧 我猜
I don't know. She's just tough, I guess.
我就是喜欢她
I just like her.
我喜欢一个男的打了另一个男的
I like that that one guy punched that other guy,
然后我喜欢她支持他
and then I like that she stood by him.
你看 人们都是用直觉投票的
See? People vote with their gut.
是啊 那个男的说他不喜欢我的耳环
Yeah, that guy said he didn't like my earrings.
去打他 - 当然
Go punch him. - Sure.
给你 第8道
Here you go. Lane eight.
不 第22道 最尽头那一条
No, Lane 22. The one at the very end.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
嘿 完美一局啊 您叫什么名字
Hey, perfect game. What's your name?
我们把你放上墙
Put it up on a wall.
我从没来过
I was never here,
而你永远都不会再提这事
and you will never speak of this again.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表