我会为小企业主指定减税条款
I will institute a reduction in taxes For the small-business owner
还有为所有非本地企业相关发展增加7%的额外费用
as well as a 7% surcharge on all nonlocal business-related development.
我们一起 可以建设一个更好的Pawnee
Together we will build a better Pawnee.
所以我们在这里想知道的是你们对这位候选人的整体印象
So what we're looking for here are your overall impressions of this candidate.
你喜欢她什么 不喜欢她什么
What do you like about her? What don't you like about her?
她的观点 她的声音 可能还有她的的衣服
Her ideas, her voice, her clothes probably.
嗯 我的竞选活动动力不足
Well, my campaign has a little momentum,
所以我们试着做一个观察小组来增加动力
so we're trying to capitalize on that by doing a focus group.
有些事情很有帮助 其他一些事情没那么有帮助
Some things are very helpful. Other things are not so helpful.
所有事情让我有很多关于自己的感觉
All the things make me feel a lot of feelings about myself.
她有点矮 你们不觉得吗
She's kinda short, don't you think?
几乎是有攻击性的矮
Aggressively short almost.
就像她冲着我的脸来
It's like she's throwing it in my face.
很深刻
Insightful.
您 先生 说过您不会给她投票 对吧
You, sir, said you would not vote for her, correct?
是啊 是啊 她看起来有点紧张
Yeah. Yeah, she seems a little uptight.
她看起来不像是你能一起打保龄球的人 你知道吗
She doesn't seem like the kind of person you could go bowling with, you know?
什么 那也太荒唐了
What? That's ridiculous.
我打保龄球很优秀的 问Ron就知道
I am excellent at bowling. Ask Ron.
Leslie 我知道听到这些东西很艰难
Leslie, I know it's tough to hear these things,
但就是这不要执着于一条评论
but just try not to get obsessed over one comment.
你完全是对的 我没有执着
You're totally right. I'm not obsessing.
好吧 你在干什么
Okay, what are you doing?
我只是在提醒自己告诉Ron告诉你我保龄球打得多好
I'm just reminding myself to tell Ron to tell you how good I am at bowling.
好吧
All right.
我实际上觉得她挺聪明的 我会给她投票的
I actually thought that she was smart, and I'd vote for her.
你看
There you go.
虽然我有次认识一个Leslie 呃 她就很糟糕
Although I once knew a Leslie, and, uh, she was just awful.
所以我现在讨厌所有的Leslie
So now I hate all Leslies.
她考虑改个名字吗 - 别 别
Would she consider changing her name? - No, no.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第13集
第4季 第13集
好的 我们开始
Okay, here we go.
71%的选民称你对相关话题有很强的把握
71% said that you have a strong command of the issues.
那是很好的 但只有33%的人说他们会考虑投票给你
That is good, but only 33% said that they would consider voting for you.
嗯 是啊 真是有意思的东西
Mm, yeah, that's really interesting stuff.
为什么那个家伙说他不愿意跟我打保龄球
Why did that guy say that he wouldn't go on a bowling with me?
你真得放下这件事了
You really have to let that go.
我从没擅长放下什么事
I've never been very good at letting things go.
我不想说多少次和一条狗为咀嚼玩具的拉扯 变成了怎样的争吵
I can't tell you how many times a fun tug-of-war with a dog over a chew toy turned contentious.
我们二者总有一个最后疯掉
One of us always ends up mad.
"保龄评论"
我对那个说我保龄球坏话的家伙也做了点研究
I did some research too about the guy who said the thing about me and bowling,
他的名字叫Derek
and his name is Derek.
哦天啊
Oh, my God.
然后听着...他甚至都不是个好的保龄球手
And get this... he's not even that good of a bowler.
根据最新的可用数据 他的平均成绩是132分
His average is 132, according to the most recent available data.
Leslie 那条评论不真的是关于你保龄球打得怎么样...
Leslie, that comment wasn't really about whether you're good at bowling...
我确实很好 问Ron - 我们都知道你很好
Which I am. Ask Ron. - Which we all know you are.
但有些人会有印象
But some people have the impression
觉得你有点精英主义或者知识分子之类
that you're a little elitist or intellectual or something.
那也太性别歧视了 就是因为我是个女人而已
That is so sexist. It's just because I'm a woman.
Woodrow Wilson 美国第28任总统 Benjamin Disraeli 两任英国首相
他们会屈尊把这些话说给Woodrow Wilson或者Benjamin Disraeli...
Would they deign to say such things to Woodrow Wilson or Benjamin Disraeli...
好吧 我明白你的意思了
okay, I see what you're talking about.
你看 有很多人不是用脑子投票的
See, a lot of people don't vote with their brains.
他们是用直觉投票的
They vote with their guts.
我知道你很有趣 你也可以享受好时光
I know you're fun, and you can have a good time.
公众需要看到这些
The public needs to see that.
嗯 那或许竞选活动应该主持一场保龄之夜
Well, then maybe the campaign should host a bowling night.
嗯 - 会很松弛的
Hmm. - It would be laid-back.
所有人都在娱乐 很好的出镜机会
Everyone having fun, great photo op.
那还真的可行
That could actually work.
而且我保龄球打得真的很好
Also I'm really good at bowling.
不 我不太相信你
No, I don't think I believe you.
有谁我能问的吗
Is there anyone I can ask?
有啊 问Ron
Yeah. Ask Ron.
哦 好吧 你在开玩笑
Oh, okay. You're kidding.
好了 现在是第12次Leslie Knope电♥话♥筹款活动
All right, it is time for the 12th Leslie Knope Fundraising Phone Bank.
所有人感觉还好吗
Is everybody feeling good?
哦 我不知道啊 Jerry 现在是周日晚上
Oh, I don't know, Jerry. It's Sunday night,
我在给陌生人打电♥话♥
I'm making phone calls to strangers,
而且你还在我家里
and you're in my house.
我的生活不会更烂了
My life couldn't be worse.
嘿
Hey!
我们开始这场电♥话♥派对吧
Let's get this phone party started.
别啊 - 抱歉我来晚了 伙计们
No. - Sorry I'm late, guys.
我知道这种事情会很辛苦
I know this kind of thing can be a grind,
但Ben说这是我们能帮Leslie做的最重要的事情
but Ben said that this is the most important thing we can do to help Leslie.
所以今晚会很好玩的
So tonight is going to be fun.
你可能会想 怎么可能会好玩呢
You're probably thinking, how could it possibly be fun?
没人这么想 - 我有点
No one's thinking that. - I kinda was.
我没有
I was not.
我们在笑什么啊
Why are we laughing?
嗯 不管怎样 今晚我们要用一点点比赛来活跃一点气氛
Well, anyway, tonight we are gonna spice things up with a little competition.
谁在今晚结束前筹到最多的钱
Whoever raises the most money by the end of the night
可以赢得两张Pawnee影院的免费电影票
will win two free movie passes to the Pawnee monoplex.
你真觉得那能激发人的...
You really think that's gonna motivate people...
我 的 天
oh, my, God.
我可以用来和Millicent Gergich度过浪漫之夜
I could use that for a romantic night with Millicent Gergich.
给我让开 傻瓜们
Out of my way, suckers.
作为市政经理 我不能偏爱谁
As city manager, I play no favorites.
但在私下作为公民
But as a private citizen,
我选择谁来支持是自♥由♥
I am free to support whomever I choose,
而我选择支持Knope队
and I choose to support team Knope
因为他们是最好的 所有人都是最好的
'cause they're the best. Everybody's the best.
我们都是赢家
We're all winners.
我看起来松弛吗
Do I look laid-back?
你看起来像故作松弛
You look like you're trying to look laid-back.
那现在呢
How about now?
我觉得就...可能按照你平常站着的方式吧 - 好
I think just... maybe just stand how you would normally stand. - Okay.
我忘了
I forget now.
嘿 Ron
Hey, Ron.
感谢前来 哥们 - 当然
Thanks for coming, man. - Of course.
这个保龄球场有我在Pawnee最喜欢的餐厅
This bowling alley has my favorite restaurant in Pawnee.
食物
热狗
汉堡
真的吗 你在这吃不害怕吗
Really? You're not scared to eat here?
当我吃东西的时候 害怕的是食物
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
你坐姿怎么这么奇怪 - 该死
Why are you sitting weird? - Damn it.
谁准备好大干一场保龄球了
Who's ready to bowl so hard?
Tommy的全新保龄有型套装
Tommy's new bowling swag.
你知道吗 你要真来
You know what? When you do it,
就真的来全套的啊
you really do it.
挺好的 哥们
Good for you, man.
你好 我是代表Leslie Knope打来的电♥话♥
Hello, I'm calling on behalf of Leslie Knope,
她正在竞选市议会
who is running for city council.
这是Deirdre Splatterfork吗
Is this Deirdre Splatterfork?
那真的是我听过最美的名字
That is literally the most beautiful name I have ever heard.
不 我不觉得我们能接受$50以上的捐款
No, I don't think we can accept donations over $50.
我不完全理解为啥你需要我的社保号♥码
I don't really know why you would need my social security number,
但...嗯 是 不 你是对的
but... well, yeah, no. You're right.
我猜给你也没关系吧 是210...
I guess it couldn't hurt to give it to you. It's 210...
完全没穿
Absolutely nothing.
你穿的又是什么呢
What are you wearing?
好吧 如果你不想捐款 那就别捐
Fine, if you don't wanna donate, then don't.
哦 顺便说一句...
Oh, by the way...
我是在你房♥子里打的电♥话♥
I'm calling from inside your house.
哈哈 $100 - 哇
Ha ha! $100. - Whoa.
简直难以置信 我都停不下来
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表