It's just a fuse...People. Just a fuse.
嗯 或许我们该从浴缸里出来了
Well, maybe we should get out of this hot tub.
我太悲伤出不来了
I'm too sad to get out.
而且我都泡肿了
And I'm all pruney.
发生了什么啊
What happened?
我不知道 我猜我今早没涂够保湿吧
I don't know. I guess I just didn't moisturize enough this morning,
然后我躺在这儿很--
and I've been laying around here--
我说的是公♥司♥ Tom
With the company, Tom.
我们创办到现在为止就在大出血
We're hemorrhaging cash ever since we opened.
他们说你只有花钱才能赚钱
They say you've got to spend money to make money.
嗯 我不知道哪里出了错
Well, I don't know where we went wrong.
我们花掉了所有的钱
We spent all of our money.
好吧
Okay.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
一些老式的治愈系食物
Some good old-fashioned comfort food.
这个点了要去哪找长鳍金枪鱼配酥洋葱啊
Where are we gonna get Albacore tuna with crispy onions at this hour?
来吧
Come on.
看起来你已经会用扭矩扳手了
Looks like you've got the handle on that torque wrench.
是的 嗯 那个凸缘有点歪曲了
Yeah, well, the flange was a little warped.
所以我就拿三重三螺栓打把它拧了一下
So I just goosed it with a triple three bolt smack.
你这是胡说啊
That was nonsense.
我知道 但是这么说话挺有意思的
I know, but it's so fun to talk like that.
你知道吗
You know what?
留着这个吧
Keep this.
你应得的
You earned it.
谢谢 Ron
Thanks, Ron.
我得搞点蘸酱
I need to get more dip.
好
Great.
来嘛 动 - 不
Come on, walk. - No.
这是和平抗♥议♥ 受够了吗
This is a pacifist protest. Had enough?
你该松开我
You need to let go of me.
是的 来啊 很好 我们来吧
Yeah, get it. That's good. There we go.
放手啊 - 他卡住他的背了
Let go of me. - He's got his back.
来啊 打我啊
Come on, fight me.
不 - 不
No! - Noooo.
棒 耶
Nice! Yeah!
哦天啊 Andy 我太抱歉了
Oh, my God, Andy, I am so sorry.
逗你的 血胶囊哦
Psych! Blood capsules.
什么 - 是的
What? - Yeah!
我想把你吓到表达出愤怒来
I wanted to shock you into expressing your anger.
那样的话-- 操 我鼻子断掉了
And that way-- Fuck! My nose is broken.
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
我得去医院了
I gotta go to the hospital.
哦天哪 - 感觉很好吧
Oh, my God. - Didn't it feel good?
哇 我觉得你们好像还挺好的啊
Wow, I thought you guys were doing great.
我记得还试着雇过你们一次
I remember trying to hire you once.
你们说你们都订满了
And you said you were all booked up.
那是个商业策略
That was a business tactic.
头两周 我们告诉所有人我们订满了
For the first two weeks, we told everyone we were booked solid
让人们更想找我们
to make people want us more.
哦不 那可是我听过最蠢的策略了
Oh, no, that's the stupidest idea I've ever heard.
嗯 马后炮当然准确了
Well, hindsight is 20/20.
看起来坐在马上就能预见到了
Kind of seems like regular sight should have caught that one.
还有 你们的商标 真是我见过最差的商标了
Also, your logo, it's the worst logo I've ever seen.
真的没有任何意义啊 就是莫名其妙
It doesn't make any sense. It's gibberish.
我们是犯了些错误
We made some mistakes.
今晚是我最后能钓到大客户的机会
Tonight was my last chance to land a big client.
而我又失败了
And I failed again.
天 真的很尴尬
God, it's so embarrassing.
哦 嘿 Tom 你是个聪明人
Oh, hey, Tom, you're a smart guy.
而且迷人 偶尔
And charming. Occasionally.
你会有更多好主意的
You're gonna have a lot more good ideas.
谢了
Thanks.
抱歉我搞砸了你的竞选那事儿
Sorry I screwed up your campaign thing.
我真的想做好
I really wanted to do a good job.
我给你做了个很棒的视频传记
I made you this amazing video biography.
关于我的生活吗
Of my life?
就在办公室里呢
It's back at the office.
嗯 我们吃了就走吧 - 好
Well, let's eat and go. - Okay.
我不是已经要加生奶油了吗
Didn't I ask for whipped cream on this?
服务员
Ma'am?
恶 疼不
Ugh, does it hurt?
是啊 你打断了我的鼻子 所以...
Yeah, you broke my nose, so...
对不起 - 但我根本不在乎
I'm sorry. - But I don't even care.
发泄出来就好 伙计 来吧
Just get it all out there, man. Go.
好吧...可能你要开始想想
All right... maybe you have to start thinking about
你--你的行为会如何影响我
how--how your actions affect me.
比如 告诉我房♥子里要发生什么事
Like, tell me about stuff happening in the house.
别再说我的卧室是公共空间
Stop referring to my bedroom as a common space.
别再用我的盖被搭枕头城♥堡♥
Stop using my comforter for your pillow forts.
就...尊重我
Just... respect me.
当然
Absolutely.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Yep.
作为回报 我只请求一件事
And in return, I'll only ask for one thing,
就是你负责支付录音棚时间
which is for you to pay for studio recording time
来给我的乐队录新专辑
for my band to do our new album.
差不多应该是5600块 成交吗
It's gonna be about 5,600 bucks. Deal?
不可能发生的
That's not gonna happen.
这是用来止疼的 还有冰袋
Here's something for the pain and some ice packs.
哦 你是他朋友吗
Oh. - You his friend?
他 才不是呢
Him? Hell, no.
我们是兄弟
We're brothers.
打扰了 嘿 - 嗨
Excuse me. Hey. - Hi.
我们得走了 我拦了辆救护车
We should go. I'm blocking an ambulance.
恶 如果你此后鼻子都是这个怪样子
Ew, if your nose is all weird after this,
我绝对要跟你离婚了
I'm totally gonna divorce you.
无所谓 我要先跟你离婚
Whatever, I'm gonna divorce you first
因为穿了我最喜欢的帽衫
for wearing my favorite hoodie.
一切都好吗
Is everything cool?
是的 - 我们走
Yeah, it is. - Let's go.
我们只是不能再用Ben的盖被搭枕头城♥堡♥了
We just can't use Ben's comforters anymore for our pillow forts.
恶 那我们要在什么上做♥爱♥啊
Ugh, what are we gonna have sex on?
那一年是1975
The year was 1975.
那是困难的一年
It was a time of trouble.
水门事件 越战
Watergate, Vietnam,
Peter Gabriel 离开创世纪乐团
Peter Gabriel leaves Genesis.
但之后 一缕希望之光...
But then, a ray of hope...
Leslie Barbara Knope出生于1975年1月18日
Leslie Barbara Knope was born on January 18, 1975.
她此后就是这个世界的忠实守护者之一
And she has been a loyal patron of its businesses ever since.
Tom Haverford是个自私不堪的 虚情假意的 肮脏顽劣的
Tom Haverford is a selfish, unctuous, sleazy,
自我推销的 菩萨心肠的 暗自善良的小小人类
self-promoting, good-hearted, secretly kind and wonderful tiny little person.
他去了Kernston的办公室 基本上是恳求着他再见我一面
He went to Kernston's office and basically begged him to meet with me again.
我觉得他实际上可能对他行贿了
I think he technically might have bribed him.
但嘿 你也不知道 管用就行
But hey, you know, whatever works.
Mary Pickford曾经说过
It was Mary Pickford who once said,
"我们称为失败的 不是落入低谷 而是沉于低谷"
"This thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down."
Tom不会在低谷呆太久的
Tom won't be down for long.
她的名字是Leslie Knope
Her name is Leslie Knope.
我会给她投票
And I'm gonna vote for her.
如果Lil' Sebastian还在的话 他当然也会给她投票
And if Lil' Sebastian were still alive, he'd surely vote for her.
我认为你也应该
And I reckon you should too.
你喜欢吗
Did ya like it?
挺好的 对吧
It's pretty great, right?
真的很努力了
Worked really hard on it.
是 我爱死了
Yeah, I loved it.
我余生每一天都要看一遍
I'm gonna watch it every day for the rest of my life.
我死的时候 要把这个投影到我墓碑上
And when I die, I'm gonna project it on my tombstone.
这次聚会我感觉棒极了
I had an amazing time at that party.
而对于哪个女人偷走了我的心这个案子
And in the case of the woman who's stolen my heart,
罪犯...就是Millicent Gergich
the culprit... was Millicent Gergich.
你应该看看真正的侦探工作
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表