这事儿挺有意思的
Here's something neat.
未能证明阿司匹林能预防心血管疾病 反而可能会造成严重医疗问题
Tammy让我服用宝宝阿司匹林
Tammy's got me taking baby aspirin
降低我心脏病的风险
to lower my risk of heart disease.
科学是个奇迹啊
Science is a miracle.
不管了 回到砂轮上开始工作了
Any-who, back to the old grindstone.
这些邮件可不能自己发出去啊
These emails aren't gonna send themselves.
糖尿病不能被治愈
Diabetes can't be cured.
但可以被预防
But it can be prevented.
做出选择 做出改变
Make a choice. Make a change.
而在一起
And together,
我们就能产生影响
we can make a difference.
你觉得如何 有意见吗
What do you think? Any notes?
很棒了
Great.
和上次一样好 感觉甚至完全一样
Just as good, if not exactly the same as the last one.
上一次 我在两个词之间多停了一纳秒
In that last one, I left a nanosecond of a pause between the words,
"一起"和"我们"
"together" and "we."
感觉好太多了
It felt much better.
但我很乐意再试一次
But I'd love to try another one.
我真的觉得我们搞定了
I really think we've got it.
Ann
Ann.
这对我很重要 因为对你很重要
This is important to me because it's important to you.
我觉得 你花了很多时间和精力来写这个
I mean, you spent a lot of time and energy on writing this.
并没有
Not really.
所以 它需要是完美的
So, it needs to be perfect.
所以 我们再来一次 然后再来5次
So, let's do 1 more, then 5 more,
然后连着再来20次
then 20 in a row.
嘿 看看这是谁啊
Hey, look who it is.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
Tom. Jean-Ralphio
Tom. Jean-Ralphio.
专业篮球球员们
Professional basketball players.
咋啦 果冻酒
'Sup, Jell-o shot.
我能问你们个问题吗
Can I ask you guys a question?
你们是怎么赚钱的呢
How exactly are you making money?
想知道我们怎么赚钱的吗
Wanna know how we make money?
想知道我们是怎么赚钱的
Do you wanna know how we make money?
通过自己印钱
By literally printing out our money.
我们买♥♥了台印钞机
We bought a printing press.
这会印出有我们脸和e720商标的钱
This prints bills with our faces and the e720 logo on them.
然后去俱乐部推广公♥司♥
And promote the company by going to clubs
方式是往空中扔纸币然后大叫
and tossing the bills in the air and screaming,
"免费钱咯"
"Free money!"
嗯 你们不能就印自己的钱啊
Okay, you can't just print your own money.
这一切必须停下
This has to stop,
马上
right now.
哦
Aww!
怎么回事啊 宝贝
What's the deal, baby?
一秒钟你按了趴体按钮
One second, you hit the party switch,
下一秒钟你就正经了
and the next second, you're all business?
我需要看你们所有的账本
I need to see all of your books.
没问题 宝贝
You got it, baby.
宝贝
Baby!
把账本给他
Give him the books.
哦 貂皮哦
Aww, Snapple.
我们要把所有人都叫"宝贝"了吗
Are we calling everybody "baby" now?
因为诚实讲 我爱死了
'Cause honestly, I love that.
我们每次觉得啥事很屌♥就要说"貂皮"了吗
Are we saying "Snapple" anytime we think something's dope?
因为我爱死了 宝贝
'Cause I love that, baby.
你知道我爱什么吗
Do you know what I love?
果冻酒
Jell-o shot!
哈 果冻酒
Hup, Jell-o shot!
果冻酒
Jell-o shot!
果冻酒
Jell-o shot!
果冻酒
Jell-o shot!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们是为您服务的 朋友
We're here to serve you, friend.
我希望你今天过得炫酷
I hope the rest of your day is cool beans.
Ron 你给我发的这条备忘录什么意思
Ron, what is this memo you sent to me?
你不准备参加大逃杀了吗
You're not going to the battle royale?
我决定今年不参加了
I have decided not to attend this year.
好吧 首先 你写备忘录就已经很让人担心了
Okay, first of all, it's disturbing that you wrote a memo, at all.
但你爱讨♥伐♥政♥府♥开销啊
But you love arguing against government spending.
你为什么不想做了呢
Why do you not wanna do it now?
Leslie 拜托
Leslie, please.
政♥府♥知道自己在做什么
The government knows what it's doing.
我有信心我会--
I'm confident that I'll--
好痛哦
Ouchie.
你跟我要去吃午饭了
You and I are going to lunch.
我们得聊聊
We have to talk.
让我先打给Tammy请求允许
Let me just call Tammy first and get permission.
哦 不是吧
Oh, come on.
Tammy
Tammy,
我在想我能不能和Leslie一起吃午饭呢
I was wondering if I could go to lunch with Leslie?
太棒了
Terrific.
拜
Bye.
她说我不能去
She says I can't go.
你要跟我去吃午饭了
You're going to lunch with me.
我说你能去
I say you can go.
哦 糟了
Oh, gosh.
这下陷入困境了
I'm really in a pickle now.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
Ron为Tammy二号♥倾倒的时候
When Ron falls for Tammy Two,
他会变成恶魔性♥爱♥狂
he turns into a demonic sex maniac.
但这个
But this?
阉掉的懦夫
Neutered wimp?
这更糟了
This is worse.
"金色鸽子"行动现在麻烦了
Operation "Golden Dove" is in trouble.
Ron 有些我想要跟你说的事情
Ron, there are some things I want to speak to you about
但我不太确定要怎么措辞
but I'm not quite sure how to phrase them.
直接说出口就行 Leslie
Just blurt them right out, Leslie.
你说的所有话都只有我俩知道
Anything you say will stay between you and me.
对吧 我的爱人
Right, my love?
不要坐立不安
Stop fidgeting.
抱歉
Sorry.
我希望我和Ron是单独见面的
I was hoping to speak with Ron alone.
他想让我在这
He wants me here.
是他邀请我的
He invited me.
呐呐呐呐呐
Na-na-na-na-na.
别担心 Leslie
Don't worry, Leslie.
Tammy完全没问题的
Tammy's totally cool.
哈 好吧
Huh, okay.
那我就直接对她说了
Then I'll say it to her.
你是个恶人 你必须离开
You're evil, and you need to go.
Leslie 你太恐慌了
Leslie, you are a panic.
Tammy 我能去洗手间吗
Tammy, may I use the restroom?
记得洗手
Remember to wash your hands.
好的 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我们直入主题吧
Let's cut the crap.
这次审计根本就是假的吧
Is this audit even real?
某种程度上来说 是的
In a sense, yes.
但在另一个 更真实的程度上来说 不
But in another, truer sense, no,
它不是
it is not.
我想要Ronald回来
I want Ronald back,
但我需要了解他的财务状况
but I had to learn about his finances,
以确定我的未来是有保障的
to make sure my future was protected.
我印象深刻
I'm impressed.
他积攒了相当多的金子呢
He's acquired quite a bit of gold.
你个拜金女
You gold digger.
你个字面意义上的拜金女
You're literally a gold digger.
我爱Tammy的一点是她会指出我的屎事
The thing I love about Tammy is she calls me on my crap.
每个男的都需要这样
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表