我们在热水浴缸豪车的租借时间还剩六个小时
We still have six hours of rental time on the hot-tub limo.
我们可以坐那个
We could take that.
不用任何人整晚开车
No one would have to drive all night.
那还真是个好主意
That's actually a good idea.
此外 这还开♥发♥了高速公路裸泳的可能性
Plus, it allows for the possibility of high-speed skinny-dipping.
恶
Ugh.
Ann 我开玩笑的 不是吧 就是个玩笑啊
Ann, I was joking. Come on, it was a joke.
挺好笑的
It was funny.
去哪儿啊 大伙们
Where we going, folks--
兜个风 去脱衣舞俱乐部吗
drive around, hit the strip clubs?
是啊 - 不
Yeah! - No.
我们要去Indianapolis的这个地址
We're going to this address in Indianapolis.
真的吗 - 是啊
Really? - Yeah.
你知道 没人真的把这辆浴缸豪车用作实际交通用途的
You know, no one ever used this hot-tub limo for actual transportation.
而且我也不能把它开上高速
And I can't take this thing on the highway,
所以需要多花几个小时
so it'll take a few extra hours.
嘿 这是个7还是个1啊
Hey, is this a seven or a one?
Jerry
Jerry.
Jerry
Jerry!
可能你需要收工了 已经凌晨4点了
Maybe you should wrap it up. It's 4:00 in the morning.
真的吗
Is it really?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
哇 嗯 时光飞逝 对吧
Wow. Well, that flew by, huh?
我就把这些带去邮局 然后 把 呃...
I will just take these down to the post office and, uh, put the, uh...
哦 哎呀 哦不
Oh, jeez. Oh, no.
我把分发传♥单♥放在邮寄信封里了
I put the handout flyers in the mailing envelopes,
而我应该在信封里放这些传♥单♥的
and I was supposed to put these flyers in the envelopes.
哦...
Oh...
我的天
My God.
嗯 你知道的 就像我一直在说的
Well, you know, it's like I always say.
你不做第二次的话就不是政♥府♥工作了
It ain't government work if you don't have to do it twice.
我们开始吧
Here we go!
我去泡点咖啡
I'll make some coffee.
嘿 你们挡住我的行车道了
Hey, you're blocking my driveway.
Leslie Knope
Leslie Knope?
你在干什么啊 - 嗨 嗯...Wood先生 我很抱歉
What are you doing? - Hi, um... Mr. Wood, I'm so sorry.
我们--哦我的天 我看不见了 外面也太亮了
We--oh, my God, I can't see. It's so bright out here.
哦 - 我们开到这里来问你--
Ohh. - We drove here to ask you--
不 是乞求你拜托销毁那盘带子
No, to beg you to please destroy that tape.
是啊 我收到了你的50条消息
Yeah, I got your 50 messages.
Leslie只是和朋友外出释放压力了
Leslie was just out with her friends blowing off some steam.
什么 - 拜托 拜托
What? - Please. Please.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please.
那是五个拜托了
That's five pleases.
虽然我很享受这种卑躬屈膝
As much as I enjoy the groveling,
我也销毁不了那盘带子 因为我没有
I can't destroy the tape because I don't have it,
因为你们穷乡僻壤悲哀渺小的小机场搞丢了我的包
because your sad, tiny backwater airport lost my bags.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
你觉得一个通勤机场能一次搞定11个人的行李呢
You'd think a commuter airport could handle the luggage of 11 people at once,
但显然不行
but apparently not.
完全毁了一个好故事
Completely ruined a great story.
感谢上帝有那个手套工厂灾难
Thank God for that mitten factory tragedy.
是啊 - 嗯
Yeah. - Mm.
天 那... - 好 很好 呃... - 我们该--
God, that's... - Okay, Great. Uh... - We should--
我们该走了 - 再见
We're gonna go. - Good-bye.
啊 去他的
Ah, screw it.
耶
Yay!
有趣Ben活下来了
Fun Ben lives.
April Andrew...
April, Andrew...
二位早上好啊
Good morning to you both.
甜甜圈-- 随便点
Doughnuts-- go nuts.
你们孩子们需要钱吗 - 不
Hey, you kids need any money? - No.
去给自己买♥♥个随身听吧
Go buy yourself a Walkman.
随身听现在多少钱了
How much is a Walkman nowadays?
可能超过$20了吧 给你$25
Probably more than $20. Here's $25.
嗨 伙计们 我只想过来谢谢你们给了我一个非凡的晚上
Hi, guys, I just wanted to come by and thank you for a phenomenal evening.
是啊 看起来我们都有了一个非凡的晚上
Yeah, seems like we all had a phenomenal evening.
而我可能应该谢谢你们给我介绍Linda
And I should probably thank you for introducing me to Linda.
我觉得我们有一种非常值得探索的深度感情连接
I think we had a deep emotional connection that is very worth exploring.
所以我会再约她出来的...
So I'm gonna ask her out again...
在她感情上准备好之后
When she's emotionally ready.
嗯 - 嘿 Ron
Hmm. - Hey, Ron...
红衬衫不错
Great red shirt.
伙计 Ron...你必须告诉他发生了什么啊
Dude, Ron...you have to tell him what happened.
为什么 这事跟他无关啊
Why? It's none of his business.
因为他最近超级悲伤啊
Because he's been super sad lately.
看起来至少你应该给他个提醒
It kind of seems like you should at least give him a heads-up
所以他不会再次被拒绝了
so he doesn't get rejected again.
我不喜欢掺和进这些事情
I like to not get involved in these matters
或者任何性质的任何事情
or any matters of any nature.
呃 你知道 Ron 有人曾经跟我说
Uh, you know, Ron, someone once told me that
这不是成年人应对棘手情况的方式
this is not how grown-ups deal with tough situations.
我们应该直面它们
We face them head-on.
好吧
Fine.
哦天啊 Ron...
Oh, my God, Ron...
那是你告诉我的啊
It was you who told me that.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
又来了 那件衬衫
There's that shirt.
听着 Chris...
Look, Chris...
昨晚酒吧之后
After the bar last night,
我...
I...
与Linda参与了两厢情愿的活动
engaged in consensual activities with Linda.
我知道了
I see.
不是我计划的 但发生了
I didn't plan it. But it occurred.
现在你也知道了
Now you know.
嗯 谢谢你坦率地告诉我
Well, thank you for being forthright and telling me.
你是个好人 Ron
You're a good man, Ron.
我很寂寞
I'm quite lonely.
啊 [哔]
Ah, [Bleep].
他们说要赢得一场选举
They say to win an election,
你必须要优秀 而且你必须要很幸运
you have to be good, and you have to be lucky.
我遇见Ben已经是很他妈幸运了
I got pretty damn lucky when I met Ben.
而我很幸运 因为Ann和Tom
And I'm lucky that Ann and Tom
还有我其他所有朋友都自愿给我帮忙
and all my other friends volunteer to help me out.
我超级幸运的是那盘带子消失了
And I'm super lucky that that tape disappeared.
我觉得我们今晚已经把运气都用完了
I think we may have used up all our luck tonight.
实际上 不是完全用完
Actually, not all of it.
幸运女神马上要眷顾他了
He's about to get lucky.
会--会发生的
It's--it's on.
他甚至都还不知道
He doesn't even know it yet.
嘿 - 嘿 甜心
Hey. - Hey, sweetheart.
我不确定你甚至有没有注意到
I'm not sure you're even aware of this,
但我们现在已经48小时没有分手了
but we have now gone 48 hours without breaking up,
粉碎了我们之前的记录
shattering our previous record.
那还不差呢
That's not bad.
为了庆祝... - 哦 拜托 别
To celebrate... - Oh, please, don't.
无论这是啥 我都不想要
Whatever this is, I don't want it.
只是个小小的48小时纪念礼物
Just a little 48-hour anniversary gift.
避孕套 - 48个
Condoms. - 48 of 'em.
每个小时都是不同口味
Different flavor for each hour.
是哦 我们没在约会了 好吗 滚出去
Yeah, we're not dating any more, okay? Get out.
不 等等 别惩罚我啊 - 是哦
No, wait. Don't punish me. - Yeah.
我冒了个险 - 是啊 拜
I took a risk. - Yeah. Bye.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表