送你四个字
Three words for you:
款 待 自 己
Treat. Yo. Self.
*2011 款待自己*
♪ Treat yourself 2011. ♪
每年一次 Donna和我有一天要款待自己
Once a year, Donna and I spend a day treating ourselves.
我们款待自己点什么呢
What do we treat ourselves to?
衣服 - 款待自己
Clothes. - Treat yourself.
香水 - 款待自己
Fragrances. - Treat yourself.
按♥摩♥ - 款待自己
Massages. - Treat yourself.
鸡尾酒 - 款待自己
Mimosas. - Treat yourself.
好皮具 - 款待自己
Fine leather goods. - Treat yourself!
这是一年中最好的一天
It's the best day of the year.
*一年最好的一天*
♪ The best day of the year ♪
我有个问题
I got a question.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm?
你觉得邀请Ben今天和我们一起怎么样
What do you think about inviting Ben to come along with us today?
什么 不
What? Noo!
这是我们的事情啊
This is our thing.
但他看起来真的得休息一天了
But he really seems like he could use a day off.
他就像是个瘦弱的小橡皮筋
He's like a skinny little rubber band
马上就要断掉了
that's about to snap in half.
正确啊 他不知道该怎么休息
Exactly. He doesn't know how to relax.
Donna 你和我是休息的专家
Donna, you and I are relaxation professionals.
Ben没有办法慢下来跟上我们的速度的
There's no way Ben can slow down enough to keep up with us.
我的努比亚公主 这是我们神圣的一天
My Nubian princess, this is our holy day.
这是一年中我唯一允许自己自私的一天
It's the one day a year I allow myself to be selfish.
哦 纸杯蛋糕诶
Ooh, cupcakes.
那都是给我的 Jerry
Those are all for me, Jerry.
这个自♥制♥烤肉太好吃了 Kayla
This homemade bulgogi is so delicious, Kayla.
这是我吃过最好的韩式料理
This is the best Korean food I've ever had.
我想说几乎好到和
I would say it's almost as good as
罐头里微温的豆子一样
lukewarm beans from a can.
对吧 Ron
Right, Ron?
我在试着教男孩子们安排食物供应
I'm trying to teach my boys about rationing food,
而你们这自我纵容的异域美食街帮不上忙
and your self-indulgent ethnic food court isn't helping.
女神们 我们来复习一下下午的计划
Goddesses, let's go over our schedule for this afternoon.
我们有远足 夺旗子游戏
We have hiking, and then capture the flag,
以Miley Cyrus的《Party in the USA》作为背景音乐 关于权利法案的木偶秀
and then a puppet show about the Bill of Rights set to "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus,
然后我们有套索训练
and then we have lasso training,
和烤棉花糖大战
and a s'mores-off.
那我们的计划里有什么呢 Swanson先生
So what's on our schedule, Mr. Swanson?
我们只有一个活动安排
We have one activity planned:
别死掉
Not getting killed.
Jerry
Jerry.
哦 所有人应该都去守林人周末了
Oh, everybody must be at Rangers weekend.
你知道 我实际上当过12年的守林人--
You know, I actually was a ranger for 12 years--
那太棒了
That's wonderful.
或许你该休息一天
Maybe you should take the day off.
你知道 休息是十分重要的
You know, rest is very important.
你知道被剥夺休息的小白鼠
Did you know that lab rats who are deprived of rest
全身都会长满肿瘤吗
grow tumors all over their bodies?
你该Google一下 很可怕的
You should Google it. It's horrifying.
呃 谢谢 我会的
Uh, thank you. Yes.
你知道 我会--
You know, I'm gonna--
我会和我的女儿一起吃午饭
I'm gonna go have lunch with my daughter.
你知道 Chris 如果你乐意
You know, Chris, if you wanted,
你知道 你该跟我们一起吃
you know, you should join us for lunch.
我的女儿 真的很温柔的
My daughter, she's really sweet.
我很想去 Jerry 但我恐怕会很忙
I would love to, Jerry, but I'm afraid that I am busy.
我得走了
I have got to run.
Google那些老鼠肿瘤
Google those rat tumors!
*2011 款待自己*
♪ Treat yourself 2011. ♪
哦 神啊
Oh, lord.
他在喝汤吗
Is he eating soup?
长椅上 一个人
On a bench? Alone?
Tom
Tom.
好吧
Fine.
来吧 橡皮筋 跟我们来
Come on, rubber band. Come with us.
啥 你们在--
What? What are you--
别吵架
No arguing.
我的奔驰里严禁喝汤
And no soup in the Benz.
进去 - 啥
Get in. - Wha?
什么
What?
现在发生什么了
What is happening right now?
枕头大战很棒 女孩们
Great pillow fight, girls.
那是我们最棒的一场了
That was one of our best ones yet.
好的 现在是颁奖时刻
Okay. Now it's time for awards.
Lulu得到金枕头
Lulu gets the golden pillow.
银枕头颁给Janie
And the silver pillow goes to Janie.
哦
Ooh!
在 有什么事呢
Yes, what is it?
Knope女士
Ms. Knope,
我不喜欢守林人了
I don't like the Rangers anymore.
我想成为Pawnee女神
I want to become a Pawnee Goddess.
我做到了
I did it!
我的俱乐部正式成为最好的了
My club is officially the best club.
我想给自己一个功绩勋章写着
I would give myself a merit badge that says
"最佳俱乐部创始人" 但我没有
"Best Club Founder," but I don't have one,
所以我给自己"最美眼睛"占个位
so I'm going to give myself "Prettiest eyes" as a placeholder.
我私下也一直想要这个徽章
I secretly always wanted this badge,
所以一切都很顺利了
so it works out great.
你是在叛变吗
You were defecting?
我喜欢你 Swanson先生 只是...
I like you, Mr. Swanson, it's just...
我们做的只有安静地坐着吃豆子
All we do is sit in silence and eat beans.
豆子可是奖励
Those beans were a reward.
嗯 你看 情况是 这个俱乐部仅限女孩子
Well, see, the thing is this club is for girls only.
可能你应该发起你自己的俱乐部 给男孩子们
Maybe you should start your own club, for boys.
回到你的帆布盒子里
Get back to your canvas box.
我们不再讨论此事了
We'll discuss this no further.
我谢谢你平息了喧闹 这样我的男孩子们能专注于孤独
And I'll thank you to keep the ruckus down so my boys can focus on solitude.
对不起了 Darren - 我们走
I'm sorry, Darren. - Let's go.
所以 款待自己日就是先去水疗再去商场的一天吗
So, treat yourself day is just a day where you go to the spa and then the mall?
我知道你理解不了的
I knew you wouldn't get it.
嗯 我是个休息新人
Well, I'm a relaxation novice.
给我点指引吧
Give me some guidance.
听我说 Ben当盒
Listen to me, Ben-to box,
这一切的关键是纵容你自己
the point of this is to pamper yourself.
就休息咦咦啊 朋友
Just relaaax, man.
我做不到
I can't.
反正竖琴的声音就是会让我紧张
Something about the sound of harps that makes me nervous.
哦我的天哪
Oh, my God!
嗨 Donna - 嘿
Hi, Donna. - Hey.
休息课程第一课
Relaxation lesson number one:
针灸
Acupuncture.
对你的后背 和屁♥股♥都好
It's great for your back, and your rear.
针在脸上 乐在身上
Needles in your face, pleasure in your base.
我知道 - 那是我老板
I know. - That's my boss.
嘿 Chris
Hey, Chris.
呃 我想让你见见我的女儿 Millicent
Uh, I would like you to meet my daughter, Millicent.
哇
Wow.
Jerry 干得漂亮啊
Jerry, great job.
我是你♥爸♥的老板
I'm your dad's boss.
也是他年轻很多的朋友
And his much-younger friend.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
她不美丽吗
Isn't she beautiful?
我说她长得像我的老婆 Gayle
I say she looks like my wife, Gayle,
Gayle也同意
and Gayle agrees.
所以 无论如何 我们要回去吃午饭了 所以--
So, anyway, we were gonna go to lunch, so--
我现在接受你原来的邀请
I retroactively accept your original offer.
我们走
Let's go!
女士们 我只想感谢你们在我送走Darren时没有欢呼
Ladies, I just wanted to thank you for not cheering when I sent Darren away.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表