Leslie Knope小姐 向您介绍 Herb Scaifer
Miss Leslie Knope, I present to you Herb Scaifer.
再说一次 Andy 你不用鞠躬
Again, Andy, you don't need to bow.
如你所愿 夫人
As you wish, ma'am.
好的 Herb 我能为你做什么
Okay, Herb, what can I do you for?
嗯 你自己准备好吧 我有坏消息
Well, please prepare yourself. I have terrible news.
是吗
You do?
世界明天早上就要终结了
The world is going to end tomorrow at dawn.
啊 不是吧 你确定是明天吗
Aw nuts. You sure it's tomorrow?
恐怕是的 就在日出之时
Afraid so. Right at dawn.
整个地球...
The entire planet...
消失 - 我没收到提醒啊 Herb
Gone. - Not giving me much notice, Herb.
我来看看我能做什么吧 - 好的
Let me see what I can do. - Okay.
1970年代有一阵子
For a while in the 1970s,
我们镇被一个古怪的邪教接管了
our town was run by a freaky cult.
每隔几年 残党们就会预测世界要终结
Every few years, the remaining members predicted the world's gonna end.
他们会在公园里彻夜守夜
And they have an all-night vigil in the park.
超级烦人
It's super annoying.
看来当你觉得世界要终结的时候
Turns out when you think the world's ending,
你就不会在移♥动♥厕所里小心瞄准了
you don't aim so carefully in the port-a-potties.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第6集
第4季 第6集
今晚 "理性派"的追随者们
Tonight, the followers of "Reasonableism"
要聚在一起等候Zorp的归来
will be joining together to await the return of Zorp.
这个巨型蜥蜴神会用审判的清净之火消灭地球
The giant lizard god who will destroy the Earth with his cleansing fire of judgement.
还要提供小食
Also light refreshments will be served.
哦 去年他们吃的是披萨 他们又要吃披萨了吗
Oh, last year they had pizza. Are they gonna have pizza again?
嗯...上面说他们有火鸡三明治
Uhm... says they've got turkey sandwiches
和千悲之醉
and the nectar of a thousand sorrows.
哦 那个很棒的 其实是根汁汽水混红酒
Oh, that is so good! It's root beer and red wine.
我去开过一次会
I went to one meeting.
等等
Wait!
我会想念你的 巨型椅子
Gonna miss you, enormous chair.
你真在上面坐过啊 - 是的 我爱它
You really sat on this thing? - Yes! I loved it.
感觉像是个小国王
Felt like a tiny king.
T田 我们做到了 宝贝
T-cups! We did it, baby.
我们从头搭建了一家公♥司♥
We built a company from the ground up.
然后我们又把头埋回去了
And the we ran it back into the ground.
要记住的重要事情...就是这是一场巨大的成功
The important thing to remember... is that it was a massive success.
来杯Remy Martin
Remy Martin?
嗯 娱乐7二〇已经死掉了 它去公♥司♥天堂了
Well, Entertainment 720 is dead. It's up in company heaven.
三家公♥司♥均已倒闭
和pets.com 大♥片♥在线和Askjeeves一样
Along with pets.com, Blockbuster and Askjeeves.
AskJeeves的形式是一个有问必答的管家形象
我的公♥司♥没比请一个假管家来帮你Google搜索的公♥司♥好多少
My company is no better than a company where you ask a fake butler to Google things for you.
有人吗
Hello!
所以看起来我们一个人还剩下5000块到手
So it looks like we'll each end up with about $5,000 apiece.
停下
Stop.
我们一个人有五K吗 那太棒了
We get five g's each? That's amazing!
你起步资金可是45万啊
You started out with 450,000.
记得DJ钝给我们定制入场节拍吗
Remember when DJ Bluntz made us our own personal entrance beat?
记得开业之夜聚会你和接待员Tess跳舞太用力
Remember the opening night party when you danced so hard with Tess the receptionist
断了一根肋骨吗
and you broke one of your ribs?
它一直都没完全愈合
It never healed properly.
每一次呼吸都是挣扎
Every breath is agony.
停下
Stop.
所以下一步是什么 Tommy Davidson
So what's next, Tommy Davidson?
我觉得我们把这一万拿去投资 然后我"意外"被一辆公交车撞倒
I say we invest our ten large and then I "accidentally" get run over by a city bus.
然后我们开始我们的嘻哈厂牌
and we start our own hip-hop label.
听着 我们可以打安全牌
Listen, we could play it safe.
但e720不是这样的
But that's not what e720 is all about.
不 不是
No, it is not.
我们这个地儿还有一晚上 对吧
We have this place for one more night, right?
我们明天中午就要走人了
We're outtie tomorrow at noon.
不然我们用上剩下的每一分钱
What if we took every dime we had left,
办一个最后的大聚会
threw one last party.
让它包含我们想象中公♥司♥样子的精华
Made it the essence of everything we wanted the company to be.
聚会主题...
A party...
就是世界末日
For the end of the world.
嘘 你在"剩下的每一分钱"就让我入伙了
Shh! You had me at "every dime we have left."
因为我就像《律师本色》里的Lara Flynn Boyle一样...
Because I'm in like Lara Flynn Boyle... from "The Practice."
好 好 好 好 好 好 好 型男
Dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly swag!
为什么这个邪教自称"理性派"
Why does the cult call themselves "The Reasonableists"?
嗯 他们觉得如果人们批评他们
Well, they figure if people criticize them
看起来就像在攻击很理性的东西
it'll seem like they're attacking something very reasonable.
奇怪的机智啊
That's weirdly brilliant.
你看 没有什么要担心的
Look, there's nothing to worry about.
他们预测世界末日已经15次了
They've said that the world is going to end 15 times.
那些日期里发生的唯一一件坏事就是
And the only bad thing that's ever happened on any of those dates is
著名自行车运动员
Lance Armstrong甩了歌♥手Sheryl Crow
Lance Armstrong dumping Sheryl Crow.
那是悲惨的一天 - 嗯
That was a tragic day. - Hmm.
Livestrong是Lance Armstrong创办 援助癌症患者的基金会
活得坚强点
Live strong.
不管怎样 我觉得Ben和我今晚应该陪着你
In any rate, I think Ben and I should accompany you tonight.
哦 我不觉得我们必须这么做
Oh, I don't think we have to do that.
不不不 我坚持这么做
No, no, no, I insist.
这些人活在榆木脑星球
These people live on planet nutbrain.
我住在巴旦木脑星球
I live on planet nut bran.
巴旦木对你的结肠很有帮助呢
Bran and nuts are very helpful for your colon!
啊 看起来我们要被强迫相处了
Well, it looks like we're kind of forced to hang out with each other.
是啊 听着 我-- 我会来转一会儿
Yeah, listen, I'll--I'll come for a bit,
但如果你可以的话 我不会一直呆着的
but if it's okay with you, I'm not going to stay.
就是 你知道 有点奇怪 对吧
It's just, you know, still kind of weird, right?
是 是 对 对 对 对
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 对 对 嗯哼 完全理解
Yeah, yeah, yeah, mm-hmm, totally get it.
绝对理解
Definitely get it.
Ben和我最近没怎么相处了
Ben and I don't hang out much these days.
多大事 一大堆人不相处啊
Big deal, lots of people don't hang out.
Jerry和April 奥巴马和麦当娜 可能吧
Jerry and April. Obama and Madonna, probably.
我们已经有陪伴了
We're in good company.
我们今晚要做啥啊
What should we do tonight?
我不知道 我觉得我们就点披萨吧
I don't know, I just figure we'll just order some pizza.
你看我玩XBox
You watch me play XBox,
然后我看你打恶作剧骚扰电♥话♥
and then I could watch you make some prank phone calls?
我们喝醉 亲热
We get hammered? Make out?
我们每晚都这么做啊
We do that every night.
那是因为重复是良好婚姻的关键
That's because repetition is the key to a good marriage.
我们做点怪事吧
Let's do something weird.
来嘛 可能是世界最后一晚呢
Come on, it could be the last night on earth.
我们可以做我遗愿清单上的是
We could do something off my bucket list.
你还有遗愿清单呢
You have a bucket list?
在超级碗赛点触底得分
Catch the winning touchdown at the super bowl.
做世上最好吃的烤芝士三明治
Make the most amazing grilled-cheese sandwich ever.
中彩票 骑独轮车
Win the lottery. Ride a unicycle.
发明个啥
Invent something.
在飞机上坐头等舱
Fly first class on a plane.
还有人们走过的时候
And when people are walking by,
摆出这样的表情
be like this:
跳伞 跑得比河马快
Go skydiving. Outrun a hippo.
我想和奥尼尔翻拍《精灵也疯狂》
I'd like to remake the movie Kazaam with Shaquille O'Neal
然后他演精灵 我想把它拍对了
where he plays a genie and I'd like to get it right.
教我的儿子
Teach my son
扔出一个完美旋球
to throw the perfect spiral.
生个儿子
Have a son.
好吧 嗯 这是我们今晚要做的
All right, well, this is what we're doing tonight.
等等 哪一条
Wait, which one?
我们改掉我的手♥机♥套餐
We can change my cell phone plan.
那会很好玩 - 不
That would be fun. - No.
这一条
This one.
800 900 1000
800, 900, 1,000.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表